Chapter Seven

We wandered down the chocolate road and we saw a silver man.
"Ooh look , The Tin Man!" said Dakota.
"Tin Woman, for your information." said the now visible Tin-Teenager. "and can I get a hand with the oil can?"
I looked for the oil can and then found it in the hollow area of a licorice tree. I took the oil can and oiled her arms, legs, feet and fingers, then she did the rest.
"Hello, my name is Jada. Jada Tinman"
"Hello Jada, I was wondering if you can explain this place to me?" I asked
"Yeah sure, I remember my Aunt Dorothy said that once you come you have to finish the whole original Dorothy story."
"Geezuz" i said.
"Dont worry its kinda easy."said Jada, "and I have to come with you."
"Why? Do you have to come with us?" whined Dakota. "Stop being rude Dakota!" I scolded. " I am coming anyway, when my dad comes home he wont be happy to see me here." said Jada.
Are you sure about this? Dakota mind-linked me.
Yes Im pretty sure, I said back.
Dakota rolled her eyes and we vontinued skipping down the chocolate road.

As we turned a corner I began to see a small corn field. Then there came screaming. I panicked so I shifted and ran towards the field.
"Aaaaahhhh, someone help me, someone help me pleasseeee! A wolf is trying to eat me! Helllpppp!" screamed the scare crow.She was pretty long, blonde pigtails hanging under a large straw hat. She was stuck on some hooks and pinned with nails. I left and shifted behind a large tree. "Its okay, its okay, you are a real scardy cat to be a scarecrow" i said.
"Well its a lot harder when the crows keep threatening you."replied the scarecrow.
I finally used my power and strength and tried to pry the nails fron out of the wood. In about ten minutes I finally succeded. "Thank you nice lady" thanked the scarecrow.
"May I ask your name?" I asked.
"My name is Tyler.replied the scarecrow.
"Yeah Tyler, we have to go , these are the people we waited for." said Jada.
"Really, Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" squealed Tyler.
" Yeah I guess so." I said.
We continued to skip down the chocolate road.

After a while we ended in a ʝuɳgʆɛ ɑɳ ɑctuɑʆ ʝuɳgʆɛ and all of a sudden I smell a peppermint smell with a hint of---
My thoughts were disturbed when a man jumped out of the forest and said, "Mine!"

I would've ended this story now but I need longer chapters.

Mate? I dont have a mate. He does look sexy though. His brown swept hair and well built bod. Geezuz. He sniffed me. Okay then.

Dakota smiled, "MmmMmmMmm and soneone said they wanted a different mate, but it will never happen."

"Get over it," i snapped and then I looked into my mate's beautiful brown eyes.
"Can you tell us where the Cowardly Lion is?"asked Dakota
"He is the 'Cowardly Lion'" whispered Tyler.
"Oh!" Dakota realized. "You dont look cowardly to me!"
"Thats my stupid father ruining the family name forever." said the Cowardly Lion.
"Wait how come you are her mate but you are a lion." asked Dakota
Jada and Tyler look confused." Oh didnt we tell you, we're werewolves."
" Oh makes sense," said Jada and Tyler in unison.
"I was adopted."said the 'Cowardly' 'Lion'.
" And whats your name?" I asked.
"Matthew," said Matthew.
Then afterwards Matthew and I held hands, but then he picked me up bridal style and carried me down the chocolate road.

"You know I just met you, but I love you already."said Matthew.
"You know I just met you, but I already think you're cheesy." I winked and kissed him on his cheek.
Dakota mind linked me again, Mom and Matthew sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
I mind linked her back, Omigosh, you're so mature.

Dakota winked at me and skipped to keep up with her new friends, Jada and Tyler.

Later, night began to fall.So we decided to find shelter. We wandered into a town and found a house we liked. We found a two-story house with 5 bedrooms. It was 11:49. The family who actually lived here had one room in the basement. We did not lock them in.....actually we did. Dont worry we feeded them. Dakota went to sleep in the pink room with the princess bed, Jada went to sleep in the blue room with the avengers bed and Tyler went to sleep in the room with the birds on the walls. Everyone was asleep but Mattgew and I were wondering if to sleep in the same bed or not. Eventually we gave into to sleep, and we slept in the master room, together.

Do you guys like it so far, please vote and comment