Chapter Four

Ten years later
After ten years I didnt really miss having a mate but today is Dakota's 16th birthday. And when we leave it will be a wolfs journey to find the Moon Goddess. I didnt leave until now because I want to bring Dakota with me.
"Mom!" Dakota shouted from down the hall, "Where is my pink dress with the black lace?"
"I dont know!" I shouted back.
My boyfriend is never around but iI hang out with him when I can. Dakota has been enjoying it as well she has a boyfriend, i do not approve though. Classic parenting. My wolf Eliza is still mad at me for rejecting our mate but anyway. Its 11:59 everyone in our family shifts, surrounding Dakota She screams in pain as the clock strikes 12 and the bones in her body cracked as she shifted for the first time. I almost shed a tear at how much she looked like me, her wolf and mine looked like twins except mine was larger and stronger. Both our wolves were jet black with bright big blue eyes. I asked her if she was ready to leave and she said she couldnt leave her boyfriend. "When you find your mate you cant have him around." I scolded. "I know I know geez let me just tell him bye."
After we said our goodbyes we visited the CrescentMoon pack. We stayed with Alpha Dean and Damia Matthews. (Caged) The BloodMoon pack where we stayed with Alaska and her parents. We arent rogues. We are just on a mission. Its a good thing Im friends with all the packs. Im an all around kind of person.