Chapter Two

"Momma!" I shouted, she came to pick us up from the airport. I look exactly like her, we are short brunettes with blue eyes. I love her so much. I dont know what I woukd do if  I lost her.
"I dont know why you came for us, we could have run home,"whispered Dallas
"Hey Mrs Taylor, I am Austin , Dallas' mate."
"Oh I see, and your name is a Texas city too, how nice."
We continued talking as the butler put our bags in the limo.Did I forget to say my family is rich?

There arent many werewolves in Kansas but There is the Taylor family, my family,and the annoying and worthless family the Hokins family. All of the families have a kid our age but Dallas and I havent seen the other kid since grade six. We went to boarding school in Canada and college in Queensland and our school breaks in Iceland.
There is Dallas Taylor, I, Kansas Taylor, and the ugliest boy I have ever met, he smelt like manure that got lit on fire in a junkyard full if dead skunks that died after burrito night. He is also fat and by fat he was 106 lbs in grade 3. His name is Ashton-Blake Hokins.
Since my mom is just the way she is, she invited all three werewolf families to my welcome back party she decided to throw. When I open the door and turn on the house lights, Eliza started chanting "Mate,Mate,Mate" over and over again. Our mate is here. Who is it?
It has to be someone I have never met."Mom did any new werewolves come since I left?" "No sweetie all the other kids that were born after you left went to boarding school, they are not here."
Hmm
"Come on come onnnn, lets go find your mate, you know what I am taking over."
I went to the back of the room. Omigosh my mate! i squealed, but only in my head,our mate is here yaayyyyyyy. I have a ma-ate yay!
Why is Eliza so jumpy? Now as I take control . I see a guy he is muscular i can see that through his shirt. He has grey eyes, and blonde hair, he kinda reminds me of soneone but I cant put my finger on it. "Hi whats your name?" I asked
"So you dont remember me, you get rich and switch i always knew you were a bitch." he snapped back.
"Hi Ashton!"said Dallas , pulling me away.
"Thats a funny coincidence that guys name is Ashton and hes my mate and I know a Ashton-Blake in which i hate."i sang
"Umm Kansas," said Dallas
"What?" I asked
"That is Ashton-Blake"