Mistake

By perfectlychim

SEQUEEL TO 'THE BABYSITTER' •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Angeles and German got married... More

Chapter 1. Drunk
Chapter 2. Cheating
Chapter 3. Fight
Chapter 5. Teasing
Chapter 6. Pregnant?
Chapter 7. Violetta
Chapter 8. Leaving
Chapter 9. Worse
Chapter 10. Dealer?
Chapter 11. Vilu's birthday
Chapter 12. Wish
Chapter 13. Mrs Hernandez
Chapter 14. 911
Chapter 15. Hospital
Chapter 16. Room
Chapter 17. Awake
Chapter 18. I miss you
Chapter 19. Together forever
Epologue
A/N

Chapter 4. Texts

639 37 13
By perfectlychim

4 hours later and he still isn't home. I decided to text him.

He just saw my texts but doesn't even text back!

Maybe he's with that Valeria woman again?

---TIME SKIP---

I woke up by the sound of someone opening the front door.

I must've fallen asleep on the couch while waiting on German.

I looked up to see him tiredly walking to the kitchen.

He came home late... Again.
He's death now.

"German?!" I said walking to the kitchen where he was drinking a glass of water.

"A-Angie" he stuttered looking up. "Where the hell on earth were you?!" I yelled at him.

"I was freaking worried! You could be dead and I still didn't know!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry..." He said. "I'm sorry? Is that all you can say?! Were you with that Valeria woman again?! Huh?" I snapped.

"N-no I wasn't. Believe me I wasn't" he said. "You really think I can believe you?" I said walking away.

"Angie! Please!" He said grabbing me by my waist.

"What?!" I yelled feeling that my mascara is probably all over my face because I cried too much.

He didn't say anything he just kissed me. I wanted to pull away but after a while I finally gave in.

After what he did I still love him and I think always will.

The kiss got rougher and rougher. He picked me up and laid me on the couch.

He began to kiss my neck slowly and down my breasts. "G-German..." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

He didn't say anything he just continued kissing down. When he was at my private part he kissed all around it.

"Oh god... G-German...ah" I moaned. "After all these years I can still make you wet huh?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah..." I moaned.

A/N: there was a girl on IG and she reacted on a pic of Katy with 'she's so fake' and I was like 'fake? She's is just pure natural' and then she said 'she's like 46 or something and she looks much younger' and I was like 'she's 31. And really 46? 6? You're satan girl, live with it' and then she went silent😊I'm so mean hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...