Chapter 13. Mrs Hernandez

Violetta POV

It's getting worse with her. You remember my 12th birthday when I found out about her drugs addiction?

Well, she still is addicted but it's getting worse with her. I'm 16 now and I still didn't say that I know about her addiction.

I want my mom back. The one who was always happy. Her funny jokes, he real laughs who could make everyone's day.

But now... She's just a drug addicted woman who cries herself to sleep every night.

Mom also has a little picture of dad on her nightstand. I miss him too.

I already didn't see him 10 years and I guess I never will but someday, I will find him.

I hope.

I was in school when my teacher Math, Mrs Hernandez, asked me to talk to her in private.

"So Violetta, about your grades... They're going down" he said with a worried look.

"Yeah I know" I sighed. "Do you know what's the reason?" She asked.

Yeah my mom is a drug addict and it gets worse with her.

But instead of saying that I broke down into tears.

I can't hold it in anymore.

"V-Violetta..." She whispered caressing my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I nodded. "M-my mom... Is a... Drug addict... A-and it gets w-worse with her" I said through my sobs.

She looked a little shocked but still stayed calm.

"P-please, don't t-tell it anyone" I whispered. "I-I won't Violetta but your mom needs help as soon as possible" she said.

"I know Mrs Hernandez..." I said drying away my tears. "It will be alright" she said.

I hope so...