My Two Loves

By xolovelyyxo

Previously known as ' The vampire's mate. Did I mention I already have a mate? He's a werewolf.' Serena Vinc... More

1. Meeting Adrian
2. Elena
3. Bipolar Much?
4. Daddy Dearest Is A Werewolf?
5. Mommy is a what?!?
6. Remembering The Last Time We Met
7. *Extra Bit* Jace's Pov
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

8. Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On You

308 8 3
By xolovelyyxo

Chapter 7

Just started high school, things were a bit hectic! So this won’t be too long, ehh, I wrote this on word so it might be shorter than I wanted it to be or shorter than it usually is. So sorry if it is shorter than you would like but remember: I’M IN HIGH SCHOOL! I’m pretty busy because of school: English Honors, Geometry, and Spanish… EHHH LALALALALA.    Anyways, enjoy what I have written for you! Plus I have been grounded so its way hard to get some time to write!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in a doggy pile on my bed with Lia and Jake. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I decided to take a shower. The warm water felt good on my back and loosened my muscles. I flipped the water to cold to wake up. I got out and put on black jeans and a red shirt. I grabbed my leather jacket and shoes. I walked out of my room to check the time. 5:45 am. HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE! I woke up super early. I decided to change into running clothes. For some reason, I felt like running. I grabbed shorts and yanked them on. Not worrying whether Lia or Jake would wake up. I put on a white tank instead of my red one. I put on some running shoes and grabbed Jake's IPOD. I always like his better than Lia's. Lia has all this country stuff. I prefer everything else that isn't country. Country sucks. ( A/N No offense to people who like country. I like country but Serena doesn't. She's weird.) Jake has all the good songs. I put on my play list he has made for me. The first song that came on was Love Maker by Saosin ( A/N I love this song!!!) . I walked down stairs and was about to leave when a voice startled me.

"What are you doing up?" Charlie asked. He was actually nice!

"Um. I was gonna go for a run. Is that okay?" I asked. Either way I was going for a run.

"Sure?" He asked. I nodded and walked out the door.

It was flipping colder than cold. No wonder he let me go running. Jerk. I ran and listened to music to let myself calm down. Next thing I know, the streets flash by me. I stopped at a sign that said : Now leaving Nevada. I checked my time.  6:00 am. I ran across a whole freaking state in10 minutes. I decided to run back and in less than 10 minutes. Charlie was barely just leaving. I ran back into the house and took another shower.  It was 6:30 when I got out. I put back on my previous clothes : black jean, red tank and my leather jacket. I blow dried my hair and it was straight. I woke up Lia and Jake. They got ready as fast as I did. We were already to go by 7. I forced Lia and Jake to walk to school so that way when I get out of school, i can go straight over to see Aden and Jace. Maybe sort this whole thing out. God , i hope so! Robert gave me a ride like always

*******************************

I stared down the clock. Tempting it to go faster. It just kept ticking slowly as if to piss me off. Well it was working!

" Serena, glaring at a clock will not make it go faster." My teacher, Mr. De La Cruz laughed. He was a pretty cool teacher.

"Well , a girl can hope." I sighed. We had 10 more minutes of our class. I haven't see Adrian all day so I am guessing that he isn't here. They probably wanted to give me some space. Which i'm really grateful for but I really wish Adrian was here because then I wouldn't have to ask Robert for a ride to Aden's. I looked out the window and saw it was pouring out side. I can't believe I have to walk to Dad's when it's raining! I am going to ask Robert to drive them home. They do go to the same school as me. Rosewood high. I knew how fast I can run now so I probably wont get that wet. Hopefully. The bell rang then and i shoved all my stuff into my bag.

"Serena, a moment please." Mr. De La Cruz asked. He beckoned me forward toward him.

"This won't take long right? I have somewhere to go." I told him.

"Oh and where would this place be?" Clearly not believing me. What was up with him?

"None of your business." I told him. He needs to get his nose out of my business.

" Watch your tongue young lady." He growled at me

"What ever, I have to go. You seem more interested in where I am going than telling me what you wanted." I snapped. I turned on my heels and stormed out of the room. What a nosey teacher.

I looked out to the car lot and most of the cars were already gone. Robert's was gone and I'm pretty sure Lia got a ride from her friends. Jake has practice I think. I closed my eyes and focused on smells. I smelt werewolf not so far from the school. Lots of wolf scents. I'm guessing that's where my dad's house is. I ran and before I knew it I was infront of Dad's house. I was hardly even wet! Before I could knock on the door, it was opened and I was swung into someone's arms.

"SERENA!!!!!!!" Jace shouted as we spun around in circles.

"J-Jace! C-Can't B-Breathe!" I chocked out.

"Oh sorry." He said sheepishly as he put me down.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked looking around. No one was in the living room. Jace opened his mouth to answer me but got interrupted.

"SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice shouted at me and tackled me to the floor.

“Oaf!” I managed to get out of myself; she knocked the breath out of me.  

"Hello to you too Elena." She smiled and helped me up.

"Aden is on his way down, Colby locked herself in her room and Adrian is-" Elena said

"-Right here.” Adrian said interrupting her. He stood right behind her and she jumped at his closeness. He chuckled.

"Don't do that!" She scolded him.

"Can't promise." He said as she rolled her eyes.

"Serena." Aden said as he walked down stairs. He gave me a dazzling smile and opened his arms. I launched myself into them and gave him a chokehold hug.

"Miss me?" He said teasingly

“Darn it! Is it that obvious?" I mock exclaimed

“Yeah, just a little bit.” He laughed as he showed a little bit with his fingers.

“Aw man!” I said slapping my knee. I laughed. Man, I was just too funny!

“JACE!”  A voice called out. A pretty girl with blonde hair had come racing down the stairs just then. Her angelic face was twisted with anger. Marisa was right on her tail as well along with a furious boy behind her. Worried about Jace, I walked to his side and crossed my arms on my chest.  The furious blonde was walking straight up to Jace but faulted in her step when she saw me standing next to Jace.

“Yes, Chloe?” He asked. Marisa walked right up to Jace’s side and he gave her a sweet peck on the lips. He turned to face this Chloe girl again and the furious boy behind her only grew angrier.

“Keep your paws off of my girl!” He snarled at Jace

“She’s not yours, Jack, you are dating Chloe. Remember?” Jace’s reminded him.

“Of course, I would remember because I have the most wonderful girlfriend in the world!”  Jack sneered

“So do I.” Jace replied back as he kissed Marisa’s cheek. It was a cute gesture.

“Keep your lips off of him!” Chloe yelled.

“You know,” I started “Jealousy doesn’t look good on you.” I said pretending to look thoughtful

“And who are you to try and tell me what doesn’t look good on me?” She growled at me

“Jace’s sister.” I said. Man was this girl slow?

“Jace’s sister is Colby.” She sneered as if she caught me in a lie.

“She’s my sister too.” I told her. She was so annoying. How could Jack deal with this girl? I heard Aden snicker in my mind.

“No she isn’t. Prove it.” She said as if she got me on that one.  I grabbed Aden and pulled him next to me. I pointed to my face then his then my face again. She saw the resemblance and blushed at being wrong. Normally I would think that was adorable but this girl irritated me so much.  I wanted to her to leave so I could spend time with my family and Marisa but I knew that this girl wouldn’t leave until she got all of her questions answered.  She’s an annoying little twit. I instantly felt bad for these boys because they would have to deal with her daily but it didn’t last long since they weren’t defending themselves.

“Exactly, that’s what I thought.”  I told her.

“Whatever. “ Was all she could say back to me.  Ha-ha she couldn’t even come up with a good comeback. I just rolled my eyes at her. She couldn’t even admit she was wrong. I almost feel bad for Jack because he has to deal with her all the time. ALMOST. I say almost because he kept dragging Marisa along with him and hurting her all the time in the process. He couldn’t even let her go! He had Chloe , my brother’s mate and he had his mate. Which he happened to drag around too and hurt her all the time. He couldn’t even make his own mate happy but when she finally did find happiness, he couldn’t even let her do that. I was like he made sure that she was never happy so she wouldn’t leave him. It makes sense now! He kept Marisa on the side,  incase things didn’t work out with Chloe because he knew that things wouldn’t. He realized that he could never win the girl he loves full affection because she was mated to Jace and his own mate who was supposed to love him was dating Jace! He was jealous of Jace because Jace had the affection of both the girls. If Jack left Chloe alone then Jack would have his mate’s full affection and love but he will never have it now because he is selfish.  Everything he did came back to bite him in the butt. 

"Jace, Why didn't you tell me that you had another sister? " Chloe asked furiously

" Because I barely found out yesterday!" Jace exclaimed. 

"You had time to tell me yesterday, so why didn't you tell me yesterday?" She asked hurt 

"Because you had something on your mind so I was going to tell you after but we had a fight so I didn't get to tell you." He said 

"But you had even time to tell Marisa?" She said, putting her hands on her hips. 

"Marisa walked in when I first met them Chloe! What did you want me to tell her?" He shouted at her. Chloe looked hurt that Jace shouted at her. She deserved it though!

 "NOTHING YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER ANYTHING! I'M YOUR MATE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME FIRST!" Chloe shouted back

"Oh so now, your excepting that I am your mate?" Jace scoffed at her

"You have always been my mate." She said softly. Her face grew angelic and I could now see why he thought of her as an angel.

"You didn't- don't want me as a mate. You refused me, more than once. Now that I'm with someone, I'm suddenly a mate to you?" He said angrily

She looked away " I don't like the idea of you being anyone elses... especially when your MINE." She growled the last part.

"I won't sit and wait for you to want me. I'm done with that. I-I just can't go through with that anymore. I'm sorry, Chloe but I don't want you as a mate anymore." Jace said softly with a look of slight pain on his face. Chloe looked as if he just burned her on a stake after watching him kill everyone he loved. Well no, she looked worse than that. She had tears flowing out of her eyes.

"W-why?" She chocked out

" I won't be second anymore, i've put you first but now it's time to put me first." He said backing up from Chloe.

"We can work this out, Jace, I promise! " She cried out hysterically

"Will you give up, Jack?" Jace managed to get out. His face was pure torture; his mate was on the floor crying for another chance and he was turning her down even though I knew he wanted to pick her up. He wanted to tell her that this was all a big misunderstanding but he couldn't. He needed to respect Marisa. He wouldn't do that to her. He needed to stand his ground. I gained more respect for my brother. The brother I never knew I had.

"No." She whispered as she looked away from him. She didn't want to see the flash of pain on his face but I saw it and it killed me. He looked so tortured.

"Then we have nothing more to discuss here. " He said sternly as he walked toward the door. His face showed no emotion. "Please leave." He said as he opened the door. Chloe looked at him astonished as if she couldn't believe he was so strong. She nodded and picked herself up off of the floor. She turned to leave but not before she said something to Marisa.

"I expected this from all the other girls, not from you though Marisa. You betrayed me the most." She turned to leave

"Chloe," Marisa called out to her " You betrayed me for so long. You prevented me from being happy. Don't make me seem like the bad one. You are dating my mate. I'm not bad. I let you be happy. Don't play the victim. " Marisa said harshly. Chloe lunged from her adnd tackled her to the ground. Then came a cat fight. Or a wolf fight.

______________________________________________________________________________

There you go.  Not editied so :P . Deal with it. Hope your happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Love Iheartwerewolves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 2 10
Meet Claire Randy. She's a kind, caring person. She's beautiful but no one ever tells her. She's sarcastic. She loves her family and friends more tha...
1.5M 78.6K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...
2.1M 69.8K 20
Vivian Williams is a werewolf, but what she didn't expect was her mate to be a girl. Find out what happens with these troubled two. Will Vivian's pa...
768K 18.8K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...