Pale Aura k.q [Discontinued f...

By blckstabbath

"When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to... More

Pale Aura (Kellin Quinn)
Sex, Scars, and Kellin.
More Sex, Antidepressants, More Kellin, and Pregnancy?
Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, and Four New Uncles
Will I Break Up Sleeping with Sirens?
Kellic, Panic, and Cheating
Disasterology
Vic, Drinking, and Perfect Sunsets
Bottles and Misstress.
Wakey, Wakey.
Small Bump, Big Fued
The Secret Lie
It All Comes Down To This
What Did I Do?
They Say Love Is Forever, Your Forver Is All I Need.
Your Forever Is Enough. Is My Forever Not Enough?
Breaking Down The Walls
Ok, guise
The Memories Roll Back
The Frat House
Change Of Heart
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!
Sometimes, It's Better To Be Left In The Dark
The Awkwardness That Comes Within. I Feel Like A Whore.
Roger Rabbit's Meaningful Lyrics
A Promise For Death
The Eyes Hold The Truth
The Mess I Made
An Open Book
One Million Branches And She Hates Everyone
Squidgy
Give In Or Give Out?
Southern Constellations
The Depths
Don't Let Me Go, Please
Currents Convulsive
Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1
∆n ∆uthors Note
Π Not an update, but an update in a way Π
Goodbye....for now

The Call

502 6 3
By blckstabbath

Megan POV

I have never been in a more awkward situation. I got behind the wheel again and we drove in silence. We agreed the kiss never happened and we weren’t going to tell Kellin. But I had to tell Kellin. It was eating me alive. Now I’m sitting here, on the phone waiting for Kellin to answer. I’m just going to come out with the truth.

“Hello?” his groggy voice answered.

“Kellin, I have to tell you something.”

“Megan I have to tell you something.” We said at the same time. Wait, what did he do?

“I kissed Vic.”

“I got an interview, wait you kissed Vic!?!?!?” I could tell he was angry. But I could hear him muttering to himself to calm down. “Did you enjoy it?” he asked.

“No! Kellin! I don’t know. I was on the oxymorphine and then it was a freak thing! You know I don’t feel that way about Vic. What happened in the past stays in the past.”

“How the hell am I supposed to know, what happened in the past, when no one will tell me about the past!!!” he yelled.

“I’m sorry.” I said barely in a whisper. I refused the tears to fall. “I understand if you don’t want to marry me.” I whispered. I hung up. As soon as I did, I got a face time call. I answered it, not even bothering to think about whose calling.

“MEGAN ARE YOU CRAZY!”  He screamed. “I would never not want to marry you over a simple mistake.” He said. I peeked from my little hair curtain.

“What?”

“I love you Megan. If I didn’t, why would we have a child together.” I open my mouth to answer it, but he cuts me off. “Don’t answer that.” I laugh a little. “Or if I didn’t love you, why would I propose to you.” Once again I open my mouth to answer, but he cuts me off again. “Don’t answer that. Do you see my point? We’re in this together no matter what happens.” I smile and wipe away what tears remained.

“Can I see her?”

I nod and go to retrieve Audry. I held her in my arms and showed her to Kellin. He smiled and waved at her. Audry opened her eyes and it looked like the world stop. She was staring at Kellin. While he was boring into her eyes. You could really see the resemblance between them. The corner of Audry’s lips pulled up into a little smile.

“She’s so beautiful.” Kellin whispered. Audry’s head fell into my stomach, meaning, she was tired. I yawned, tired myself, “Get some sleep, beautiful.” I nodded.

(lets fast forward to their last concert. 2 months later.)

Today was the day Kellin was coming back. Audry’s now two months and couldn’t be more overly excited like her father. The guys have been such a good help for the past two months. I’m sitting on the couch, burping Audry, waiting for Kellin to come. The doorbell rang and I got up. I opened the door and a strong pair of arms grabbed me.

“Kellin!” I took in his scent. He smells like, tour bus, Jack, and barbeque. Huh.

“Hey, I miss you so much.” He breathes into my ear, sending shivers down my back. “You ready?” I nodded and handed Audry to him. A month earlier, we agreed to move in together. I had all my stuff packed and already moved into the place. I grabbed the last box and stuffed it in his car. I ran back in to say bye to the guys. They all embraced me in a group hug.

“Guys I’ll be over here all the time.” They shrugged and hugged me even tighter. When the pulled away, I walked out the door. “See you guys tomorrow.” It is going to be so weird to not have Turtle and Hime chasing each other around. It’s going to be weird to not have Vic there to comfort me. And to not have Mike lecture me. I got in the backseat to strap in Audry who just giggled and kicked her feet. I got in the passenger seat and took one last look at the house that’s been a home to me for three years. The guys were at the doorway, waving at us. It took all my might to look away and not bust in tears. While driving, I got a text from Vic.

Vic: remember, this will always be your home.

I smile, watching a tear fall on the screen. The house was thirty minutes away from Vic’s house and it’s a three bedroom house. I already had Audry’s room prepared. A little crib, painted pink. Lots of toys and a picture of me, her and Vic.  A picture of me holding her at the hospital and a picture of me and Kellin when we first met. I put her down for a nap and walked into our bedroom. Kellin was putting up the last of the clothes and I flopped back on the bed. The extra room was a built in studio. The basement was just a hang out place, with a couch that folded out to a bed. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. I lift my shirt up to stare at my flat stomach. I actually miss being pregnant. Hands snake around my waist and lips are being pressed into my neck.

“It’s been two long months.” he whispered. He sniffed my hair. “When was the last time you washed our hair.” I turned around and playfully smacked him.

“Two months. someone has to watch Audry when someone isn’t around. He laughed, but I could tell  my words really hit him. I told him to get out and I got in the shower. Making sure the water was extra hot. Next then I know, a wave of cold air hits me. I grab the shower curtain and hide myself.

“Kellin!”

“What?” he removes the robe and gets in the shower with me. “Hadn’t had a decent shower in two months. He grabs a rag and puts soap on it. He scrubs down my back and it feels good.

“So. How was the tour?” I ask while taking my turn to scrub his back.

“Actually, this girl I met. She was 16 and she handed me a razor. She said because of me, she doesn’t cut herself anymore.” I smile. I’m happy that he can have that much of a positive effect on people. Kellin backed me up until we were right under the water and he kissed me.

“I’ve been waiting, nine long months for this to happen.” He kissed me more roughly, making me moan. “Lay down.” He order. I got down on the floor of the shower and before you know it, Kellin was on top of me kissing down my stomach. He then stuck his tongue in my clit. I began to lose it. Not wanting to wake the baby, I muffled my moans and groans into the running water. He looked at me and place two fingers inside.

“Kellin!” I hissed. He shushed me by placing in another finger. When I felt I couldn’t hold it in anymore, he crashed his lips back to mine. I open my mouth, letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth. He placed himself inside of me and I let my fingers roll through his wet hair. The engagement ring glistening through the water.

“I love you Megan. Don’t ever forget that.” I nodded, not trusting me own voice. He began to move at a steady pace. But I wasn’t even here. All I was thinking about is how a year ago, I didn’t know what would be in store.

I wrapped the robe around my body and went to make some coffee. While letting it brew I went to our room, but I heard a voice coming from Audry’s room. I peeked into there. Kellin was talking to her.

“Hey little Quinn. First time I’ve seen you since you were born.” I smiled and leaned against the doorway. “You’re going to grow up and have amazing hair like your daddy here. Boy. Your mom was right. You do have that dumbfound look on your face. But don’t worry. You get it from your papa.” I rolled my eyes.

“Just like your mom, I love you with all my heart. I am just so grateful to have met your mom when I did. Even though it may seem like I hate Uncle Vic, I don’t. I’m happy to have been his friend. Now we’re like brothers. We argue all the time. And when you’re old enough. I’m going to tell you about the story how me and your mother met. Ha. Kinda like the show, How I Met Your Mother.” I mentally laughed inside my head. My toe hit the stub of the door. Kellin kept talking as if he didn’t hear it.

“She’s also a whore.” I walked in the room and slapped him across the face.

“I am not!” I spat. He stood up, laughing.

“I was joking! I knew you we’re there.” I stood my ground and he wrapped me in a hug. “Babe. Calm down.”

“It’s not funny I grumbled.” He kissed the top of my head and went to tend to the coffee while I went to get dressed. My phone began playing Can You Feel My Heart, by Bring Me The Horizon.

“Hello?”

“Come to Vic’s house if you want Vic to live.” The phone hung up. A text came in.

Unknown: tell Kellin and I’ll come after your daughter Vic has photos of.

I got dress and took his keys. I left him a note.

Family issues. Be back soon. I love you Kellin no matter what. I love you till death I love you to my grave. Tell Audry I love her so much. Please, remember that. I love you no matter what anybody says or do.

                                         -Megan

I snuck out the front door and took the motorcycle. Yes, Jack gave us a motorcycle as a house warming gift.

I speed to Vic’s house, the dagger in my jacket pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8K 28
de·pres·sion dəˈpreSH(ə)n/ noun * feelings of severe despondency and dejection. |-/ {Trigger warning- suicidal thoughts, self-harm, mature language...
135K 7K 37
"I used to hate my life, hate myself, hate everything around me until I met this one boy who changed my life." |completed July 10th 2016|
90.8K 3K 17
(Kellic) (boyxboy) Kellin gets sexually assaulted by a friend he thought he was able to trust. The worst part? Vic comes home and hears them in the b...