Loving a human (Kamigami no A...

By weeburgoo

Akiyoshi Minami is a boy who has been bullied for as long as he can remember. His father and mother died when... More

Akiyoshi Minami
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

2.2K 77 23
By weeburgoo

Akiyoshi's Pov

¨Aki..... wake up..¨ I heard Mira whisper. I groaned and rolled to the other side. ¨I SAID WAKE UP.¨ she slapped me with her wing. ¨Okay... okay.. I'm up.¨ I yawned and rubbed my eyes. ¨Today is the opening ceremony...¨ I mumbled to myself and shuffled to my bathroom. I stripped and stepped in the shower. ¨THIS IS COLD¨ I yelled and jumped out of the shower cabin. I waited for the water to warm up and stepped in. ¨aaahhh much better.¨ I grinned and started washing myself. I squeezed some cookie scented shampoo in my hand (I NEED THIS SHAMPOO) and rubbed it in my hair. After I finished my morning routine I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the wardrobe.

I grabbed my new school uniform and put it on. ¨Awesome¨ I giggled and posed in front of the mirror. ¨Something isn't right¨ I mumbled as I looked at the uniform. I untied my tie and put it in a bow instead. ¨much better¨ I grinned and walked out of the wardrobe. ¨Mira! what do you think?¨ I asked her as I spun a circle. ¨I like it.¨ she grinned. ¨I don't know how you do it, but your ass looks amazing even if it's covered up.¨ she said with a blank face. I blushed deep red. ¨M-Mira! Stop teasing me¨ I yelled. ¨you're so cuteeee¨ she said with a baby voice. I blushed even redder if that was possible, and ran outside the room. ¨Stupid Mira¨ I mumbled to myself,  still as red as a tomato.

Timeskip brought to u by Apollon's glistening abs

I looked at the big room while sweatdropping. ¨Am I early.¨ I mumbled to myself. Then I heard  aa familiar voice¨Akiyoshi-san! Good mo-¨ Baldr said walking in the room, but tripped. He looked up from the ground ¨Good morning...¨ he sweatdropped. ¨Good morning Balder-san¨ I giggled. I helped Balder stand up. ¨I'm so happy you remembered my name.¨ he said as he stood up while holding my hand. ¨Balder-san, I'm relieved you came. I thought no one else was coming¨ I smiled at him. ¨It's my first time attending a school. I'm so excited.¨ he said with a smile. ¨Really?¨ I grinned. His smile faltered. ¨Hey... Yesterday, you went to bath with that Greek god, didn't you?¨ he asked.

¨Huh?? Yes¨ I said confused. ¨Have you always been close?¨ he asked. ¨No, he just asked and I accepted. I didn't have anything to do at the moment anyways. That was the first time I actually talked to him.¨ I smiled at him. ¨Really?¨ Balder said. I nodded with a closed eyed smile. He smiled and walked closer to me. ¨Then, you met me first.¨ he said as he caressed my cheek with his hand.

¨Eh?¨ I blushed. We heard a shriek from outside the door causing us look towards it. ¨Good morning, Himawari-san! Good morning, Balder!¨ (Himawari means sunflower :3) Apollon yelled as he waved at us. Sunflower? I blushed at the name. ¨Apollon-san... Tsukuyomi-san!¨ I said relieved. Where is Yui.

Timeskip

A bell rang in the distance. ¨No one is coming¨ I sighed. Yui had arrived a few minutes after Apollon and Tsukuyomi. ¨I guess we're the only ones after all.¨ Balder sighed. ¨Do they not understand? Don't they get it? Graduation is the only way out of this garden¨ Apollon mumbled. ¨Our entrance ceremony is today...¨ Yui mumbled. ¨What do you do at an entrance ceremony, anyway?¨ Balder asked. I turned around to face him. ¨At an entrance ceremony?¨ ¨Mr. Thoth mentioned it, but I don't know either¨ Apollon said. ¨Nor do I¨ Tsukuyomi said quietly. ¨Me neither¨ I said sheepishly. Yui looked at me confused but brushed it off. ¨Well... The new students all assemble. It's kind of a celebration. They promise to study hard together...¨ Yui mumbled while holding her chin. ¨They promise to study hard together.¨ Tsukuyomi mumbled as he wrote it down in a little book. ¨A-Ah you don't need to take notes¨ Yui sweatdropped. ¨A-Ah.. you don't need to take notes.¨ Tsukuyomi repeated as he wrote it in his little book. ¨That isn't what I meant¨ Yui sweatdropped.

Yui's Pov

¨In other words, is an entrance ceremony a contract ritual?¨ Apollon said seriously. ¨If you break your promise, will you be met with a terrible curse.¨ Apollon said. What are these guys talking about. ¨Will we need a sacrifice?¨ Tsukuyomi asked. I looked at Akiyoshi, who looked scared as hell. ¨Yui is all this stuff true¨ Akiyoshi said terrified. He is so CUTE. ¨It's not like that at all... It isn't scary or anything!¨ I sweatdropped. ¨It isn't? Good¨ Akiyoshi sighed out of relief.

¨In any case, let's split up and convince everyone to attend the entrance ceremony with us. Let's do our best so we can graduate together!¨ Apollon cheered. So we split up and started finding the other gods and asking them. It..... didn't turn out very well.

~~~

CLIFFHANGER BEACHES! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Byebye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 43 11
Denki Kaminari, Being the bright ball of jokes and smiles, tries to talk to someone who doesn't want to really talk to him. Who may that someone be y...
37.1K 1.1K 42
A ShinKami Fanfiction, Kaminari Falls in love with a particular lavender haired boy who just joined Class 1-A , Shinsou keeps harshly pushing him aw...
31.4K 916 14
⚠️Warnings⚠️ *Angst *Swearing *Death *Depression *Cutting If you are sensitive to any of this, you have been warned. Kirishima starts to all of a sud...
298K 7K 15
Izuku Midoriya. A young boy, who didn't seem as happy as he let off. His fake smiles seem to fool all those around him all except one.... Katsuki Bak...