Chapter 8

Akiyoshi's Pov

I hummed as I walked through the hallways with my hands behind my head. We were searching for the ones who didn't show up at the preparation for the opening ceremony. I looked into the garden and saw Takeru sleeping against a tree. I walked over to him quietly and gasped when I saw his face.

Someone drew on it with marker! I hope it's not waterproof....

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he glared as he saw me.

¨Huh? What are you looking at?¨ He growled as he walked to me. ¨U-um your face-¨ I stuttered but he interrupted me.

¨What? Got a problem with my face?¨ he glared. ¨No that isn't it.¨ I stuttered and quickly grabbed a little mirror I always have in my pocket. I turned it towards him and waited for his reaction.

¨WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! DID YOU DO THIS?¨ He yelled at me. I quickly shook my head, no.

Just then Loki popped out from the tree. ¨I did it¨ he grinned as he laughed loudly. ¨Loki...¨ I sweatdropped.  ¨Total succes¨ he fistpumped still hanging in the tree.

¨Bastard what do you think you're doing?¨ Takeru yelled at him. ¨I love to have fun¨ he purred as he ran away. ¨Hey, wait!¨ Takeru yelled as he ran after him.

¨U-um...¨ I sighed and kept walking.

As I was walking next to the stairs of the entrance, I noticed Hades walking down the stairs.

¨Ah! Hades-san! Please listen!¨ I smiled and walked to him but he stopped me before I could take another step.

¨Stay back. I told you before... Being near me will bring you misery.¨ I said with a hand outstrechted to me. ¨Okay¨ I smiled nervously. He walked away with a sigh.

Later I came across Thor, but he just said ¨If Loki isn't going, I don't need to.¨ and then proceeded to walk away from me. WHY ISN'T ANYONE COMING!? I got out of the corner, where I was previously growing mushrooms in and walked towards the hall where the opening ceremony would be held.

I hope the others could get some others to join us...

Timeskip\

I was walking through the hallways. ¨Himawari!¨ I heard Apollon shout. I looked behind me and saw him with Dionysus. ¨Dee-dee's here!¨ he grinned. ¨Dionysus.. He's a Greek god, like I am.¨ he smiled gently.

¨Apollon insisted I come... Sounds like a chore, but fine. Anyways, nice to see you again Aki-chan~¨ he winked at me. I smiled happily and gave him a hug. He was surprised by the hug but eventually returned it. I don't know what came in to me, but I just felt the need to hug. As we were hugging, I failed to notice a dark glare directed towards Dionysus from Baldr.

 As we were hugging, I failed to notice a dark glare directed towards Dionysus from Baldr

¨We six will prepare for the ceremony.¨ Baldr started causing me and Dionysus to let go of each other. ¨Okay¨ I grinned and skipped to the hall.

Timeskip ( another one XD)

¨The entrance ceremony will now begin.¨ Thoth started as he stood on the stage. ¨I shall now read the new student's names.¨

¨Aidoneus. Hades Aidoneus...¨ He read from the paper, but no one answered. ¨Absent¨

¨Apollon Agana Belea.¨ ¨Here!¨

¨Kusanagi Yui¨ ¨Here!¨

¨Susanoo... Totsuka Takeru¨ no one answered. ¨Absent¨

¨Tsukuyomi... Totsuka Tsukito¨ ¨Here.¨

¨Dionysos Thyrsos.¨ ¨Here~¨

¨Balder Hringhorni.¨ (horni heheh horny XD I'll shut up now) ¨Here!¨

¨Akiyoshi Minami¨ ¨Here!¨

¨Thor Megingjard and Loki Laevatein.¨ no one answered ¨Both absent.¨

¨The student representative will now state the pledge. Apollon Agana Belea, to the front.¨ Thoth stated and walked off the stage as Apollon walked on it.

You can do it Apollon! I mentally cheered for him.

Zeus walked forward and him and Apollon stared at each other for a while. What's going on?

¨I hereby swear. We, the students, enter this academy today. I am shocked by how sudden this has been. I am truly, truly shocked. Brought to an unfamiliar place, I do not know what will happen next. However, there must be a reason for this. Over the next year, not as gods but as humans, we will study their history, culture, and love. And with our wonderful new friends. I promise that we will all follow¨ I zoned out for the rest of the speech.

Friends huh... I never had them. I hope that this friendship will last for a long time. I smiled to myself and continued listening to Apollons speech.

¨the academy's will and graduate. Representative of new students, Apollon Agana Belea. ¨ he finished with a chuckle and turned around with a fistpump.

¨Let's do our best everyone!¨ he yelled and everyone applauded. (Oh his pure soul. He doesn't know the horrors yet *insert sad violin*)

I'm not alone

~~~

Heyooo everyonee!! Sorry for the late ass update! I'll try to update more often *begs for ur forgiveness* Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chaptah!

Byeeee~