Chapter 4

Normal Pov

¨What are you doing?!¨ the redheaded boy yelled and pushed Baldr away from Akiyoshi. ¨I..¨ Akiyoshi mumbled but was cut off. ¨I just ran into the Greeks. This place seems to have been set up by someone¨ The redheaded boy whispered to Baldr. ¨Um.. what do you mean?¨ Akiyoshi asked.

¨Oh~? You're awfully curious...¨ The redheaded boy purred. ¨N-no.. I¨ Akiyoshi mumbled. ¨You want to know?~¨ the redheaded boy asked, leaning closer to Akiyoshi. ¨Yes! Wha-¨ Akiyoshi started but was cut off. The redheaded boy placed a finger on Akiyoshi's lips to silence him.

¨Well, then... If you want to know, why not find out for yourself?¨ he whispered in his ear and smirked. Akiyoshi jumped away from the boy's grasp and gasped. ¨I'm mean... So I won't tell you¨ the redheaded boy teased and walked back to Baldr. ¨Let's go, Baldr.¨ he said and put an arm over Baldr's shoulder. ¨But he's...¨ Baldr started. ¨I know! You can have this.¨ he said with a smirk and threw a candy at Akiyoshi. ¨Whoa...¨ Akiyoshi looked at the candy in his hands confused. He held it in his other hand and gasped when the candy grew and blew up. Pink smoke appeared, causing Akiyoshi to cough. When the smoke cleared away, Baldr and the redheaded boy were gone.

¨Akiyoshi Minami¨ a deep voice sounded, causing Akiyoshi to flinch. ¨This voice...¨ he mumbled and looked around him. Then underneath him a blue light appeared, teleporting him to another place.

Akiyoshi gasped when he stood in front of a large door. ¨Enter, Akiyoshi Minami.¨ the deep voice from earlier said. Akiyoshi looked at the door and grabbed the doorknob, and pulled open the large door.

¨Thank you for coming, Akiyoshi Minami. I've been waiting for you.¨ a figure sitting on a throne said. ¨Don't be shy. Come here.¨ he said. Akiyoshi clenched his fists and began walking towards the figure. ¨Did you bring me here?¨ he asked politely. ¨Yes¨ the figure answered. ¨Who.... are you?¨ Akiyoshi asked.

The figure stood up and held a large golden staff. ¨My name is Zeus. I am the god who rules the heavens¨ the figure smirked. ¨Zeus?... From Greek mythology.¨ Akiyoshi tilted his head.

Akiyoshi gasped inwardly when he saw the face of Zeus. He had piercing golden eyes with full blonde hair with a matching beard. ¨Right. Even the most ignorant humans have heard my name¨ he said. He's so intimidating, but...

¨Do you not believe me, human?¨ Zeus asked with a smirk. ¨N-No, I just...¨ Akiyoshi panicked. ¨It's my first time meeting a god¨ Akiyoshi finished. Zeus smirked and put down his staff on the ground, creating a echoing sound. He was surrounded by a golden form, and his figure was shrinking. When the light dimmed, there stood a young boy with the same features as Zeus, but younger. Akiyoshi gasped and put a step back. ¨Changing my form is a simple matter. Well? Shall I call down thunder next?¨ Zeus smirked and pointed his staff at Akiyoshi. ¨I-I-I-I b-believe you! N-No need to c-call down t-thunder¨ Akiyoshi sweatdropped and waved his hands in front of his face.

¨Akiyoshi Minami. I summoned you here to play a part in my plan¨ Zeus said ¨Plan?¨ Akiyoshi tilted his head. ¨Since ancient times, gods have been beings that must both love humanity and be worshiped by them. However, the connection between the heavens, ruled by gods, and the human realm has grown lamentably weak.¨ Zeus walked behind a pillar and at the other side, he was in his normal form again. ¨At this rate, a terrible future is inevitable. That is why I have brought together the gods who struggle the most with their connection to humanity, to educate them¨ Zeus finished and looked behind his shoulder at Akiyoshi. ¨Educate?¨ Akiyoshi mumbled. ¨Yes, educate. You have already met 5 of them. Behold¨ he said and pointed his staff at the ceiling. There appeared a screen where the gods Akiyoshi had met, were shown on. ¨The Norse gods Baldr and Loki.¨ Zeus said pointing at Baldr and the redheaded boy. ¨The Japanese gods Tsukuyomi and Susanoo.¨ he said pointing at the purple haired boy with golden eyes and the boys with blue hair. ¨The Greek god Hades¨ he said pointing at the man with silky green hair with red orbs.

¨What are humans? What is love? By making them understand these things, together with Kusanagi Yui. A terrible future can be avoided. That is why I created this school. Yes, this academy of the gods. Akiyoshi Minami!¨ Zeus suddenly shouted, startling Akiyoshi. ¨You will learn alongside them, and teach them about humanity.¨ he finished while pointing his staff at Akiyoshi.

¨W-W-Whaaaaat?¨ Akiyoshi yelled confused. Gods. Teaching. Humanity. WHAT IS THIS?! Were the things going through Akiyoshi's head. Well everything was better than his life at the orphanage.
Akiyoshi sighed and nodded his head. ¨I guess I'll do it...¨ he mumbled. ¨You do not deci-¨ Zeus started but widened his eyes when he noticed Akiyoshi agreed. He smiled to himself softly. ¨Thank you Akiyoshi. You may leave¨ Zeus said and walked towards his throne. Akiyoshi walked out of the large room and closed the large door behind him softly.

¨That was the boy?¨ another voice asked from the shadows. ¨You're sure you can use him?¨ the voice questioned. ¨Do not worry. He has been chosen by the Compass of Heaven's Gathering Clouds.¨ Zeus said.

Yui's Pov

I was walking through a garden. I was still angry, from the talk me and Zeus had. He practically kidnapped me and Akiyoshi to this school, and is now forcing us to teach those gods. It's so tyrannical! I scoffed and continued walking through the garden. At a tree I fell on my knees and clutched the soft grass between my hands. ¨B-But it was so s-scary...¨ I mumbled to myself with widened eyes. ¨I ran out of there, but what should I do know? I have no idea..¨ I sighed.

Flashback~

¨You will learn alongside them and teach them about humanity¨ Zeus said with his staff pointing at me. ¨What?!¨ I yelled confused. ¨You can't be serious! You practically kidnapped me, and now this?¨ I yelled. I wasn't going to accept this. My mother, father and brothers must be worried sick about me. ¨You do not decide. I do.¨ Zeus said plainly. ¨That's tyrannical! I can't do that!¨ I yelled in defence. ¨I shall not release you from this world until you have fulfilled my plan.¨ he said and I glared at him. ¨I still don't think I can do it! Excuse me!¨ I yelled and walked out of the room angrily.

Flashback end~

¨Miss, what is it? What's wrong?¨ a voice said and I looked up. I blushed when I saw a beautiful boy, around my age kneeling in front of me. He had short blonde hair, that sparkled in the sunlight. His eyes were forest green, and full of life. Is this person a god, too? I wondered.

¨Nice to meet you, lovely young lady.¨ he said and smiled a princely smile. I stared at him in shock. ¨Are you one of the human representatives I've heard of? Or not?¨ he asked tilting his head. ¨That's me¨ I mumbled. I gasped when he suddenly stroked my cheek gently. ¨What a surprise, meeting a human girl here. Truly a surprise.¨ he said with excitement. ¨Um, you're... a little... close¨ I mumbled. ¨Oh, right.¨ he gasped and held onto my hand. I blushed red when he kissed it like a true prince. ¨I am Apollon. I'm a Greek god. Nice to meet you.¨ he said while sparkles where surrounding him. I tried my best not to fangirl over his cute smile. I tried to pull my hand back, to stop me from doing more, but he just grabbed it again and pulled me into his arms. He leaned closer to my lips. Oh no he's gonna kiss me. I closed my eyes and...

CLIFFHANGER MAHSDAUIDHJKFDJKDFLJ >:D

~~~

Hope u enjoyed this chapter!!

Byebye~