My Wayward Son » Supernatural...

Από soIarfIare

"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You... Περισσότερα

My Wayward Son
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
BLOOPERS
Songs & Fan-Made Video List

64

2.8K 120 9
Από soIarfIare

( RISE UP )

FLASHBACK

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Elena is sitting in the bed in the Motel room when she hears knocking. She opens the door to find Bobby with a sad look on his face. "Elena." He says.

      "What is it?" She asks.

      Bobby moves out the way to reveal Dean carrying a very dead Sam. "I'm sorry." Dean says. Elena watches as Dean and Bobby carry Sam. When they emerge, tears are pouring out of her eyes.

      "What happened!" She cries.

      Dean steps closer to her. "Elena listen-" He says with tears also in his eyes.

      "No! You said you were gonna save him! You promised!" She yells, hysterical.

      "I know, I know." Dean says.

      Elena storms over and starts beating in his chest. "I hate you! Why would-why is this happening!"

      "We couldn't save him in time!" Dean yells.

      Elena continues to hit him and then slides down on the floor with her head in her hands. "No, no no no no no no." She rambles.

    !!Dean kneels next to her. "Elena, look at me." He has her head in his hands.

      "Make is stop, please it hurts." Elena cries, rocking back and forth.

      "I will." Dean says and pulls her close. "I will." He repeats.

END FLASHBACK

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Dean sits next to Sam's dead body. Bobby stands with bucket of chicken. "Dean?" Bobby offers.

      "No, thanks. I'm fine." Dean says. "Have you found Elena yet?"

      "Looked everywhere, couldn't find her. You should eat something." Bobby says.

      "I said I'm fine." Dean says.

      "Dean...I hate to bring this up, I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time...we bury Sam." Bobby says.

      "No."

      "We could" Bobby sighs. "maybe..."

      "What? Torch his corpse? Not yet." Dean says.

      "I want you to come with me."

      "I'm not going anywhere."

      "Dean, please." Bobby says.

      "Would you cut me some slack?" Dean asks.

      "I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. I gotta admit-I could use your help. Something big is going down-end-of-the world big." Bobby says.

      "Well, then let it end!" Dean yells.

      "You don't mean that."

      "You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, turn around, and get the hell out of here. Go! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go." Dean says.

      "You know where I'll be." Bobby turns his back on Dean and leaves the motel room. Dean takes another look at Sam's body and a tear falls from his eye.

WOODS
[ ☾]

      Jake is sitting in a campsite with a fire burning. He is dozing off, but awakes suddenly to see the Yellow Eyed Demon standing in front of him. "Howdy, Jake."

      "I'm-I'm dreaming aren't I?" Jake asks.

      "I've got a genius on my hands. Well congratulations, Jake. You're it-last man standing. The American Idol. I have to admit-You weren't the horse I was bettin' on, but still, I gotta give it to you." YED says.

      "Go...to hell." Jake says.

      "Been there...done that."

      "Everything you put me through-dragging me to that place, making me kill those people..." Jake starts.

      "All part of the beauty pageant." YED says. "Jake, I needed the strongest, and that's you."

      "Needed me for what?" Jake asks.

      "Oh, I got a laundry list of tasty things for you."

      "The only thing I am going to do is wake up, hunt you down, and kill you myself." Jake says.

      "You know, others have tried. It's not easy. Trust me, Jake. You want to be a good little soldier here." YED says.

      "And if I'm not?"

      "If you're a bad little soldier, well, that dear old mom of yours, that adorable little sister, I'll make certain that they both live long enough to know the chewy taste of their own intestines. No, Jake. I'm not bluffing." YED says.

      "What do you want me to do?" Jake asks.

      "Like I said-genius."

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Sam's is corpse lying on a mattress. Dean sitting next to him, gloomy. "You know, when we were little-you couldn't been more than 5-you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember I begged you-'Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know.' I just wanted you to be a kid...Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you...Keep you safe...Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... I had one job... And I screwed it up. I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry. I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. And now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Sammy. God. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do?!"

      Headlights turn on and Dean drives recklessly. He stops on a dirt road and inserts several items into a box, including a photo ID of himself. He begins to bury the box in the middle of a crossroads. Several seconds pass in silence, as Dean looks right and left.

      "Oh come on already. Show your face, you bitch!" Suddenly, a beautiful woman in a black dress appears.

      "Easy sugar, you'll wake the neighbors. Dean. It's so, so good to see you." The Demon inhales sharply. "I mean it. Look at you. Gone and got your family killed. Poor Elena. All alone in the world. It's too sweet. Excuse me, you're gonna have to give me a moment. Sometimes you gotta stop and smell the Roses."

      "I should send you straight back to hell." Dean says.

      "Oh, you should. But you won't. And I know why."

      "Oh yeah?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah. Following in Daddy's footsteps. You wanna make a deal. Little Sammy back from the dead, and-let me guess-you're offering up your own soul?" The Demon says.

      "There are a hundred other demons who'd love to get their hands on it. And it's all yours. And all you got to do is bring Sam back. And give me ten years-ten years, and then you come for me." Dean says.

      "You must be joking."

      "That's the Same deal you give everybody else." Dean points out.

      "You're not everybody else." The Demon whispers in Dean's ear. "Why would I want to give you anything? Keep your gutter soul. It's too tarnished, anyway."

      "Nine years."

      "No." She says.

      "Eight."

      "You keep going, I'll keep saying no." The Demon says.

      "Okay, five years. Five years, and my bill comes due. That's my last offer-five years or no deal." Dean says.

      The Demon leans in for a kiss. "Then no deal." She says.

      "Fine." Dean says.

      "Fine." She walks away. "Make sure you bury Sam before he starts stinking up the joint."

      "Wait."

      "It's a fire sale, and everything must go." The Demon says softly.

      "What do I have to do?"

      "First of all, quit groveling. Needy guys are such a turnoff." She says, then sighs. "Look...Look, I shouldn't be doing this. I could get in a lot of trouble. But what can I say? I got a blind spot for you, Dean. You're like a...puppy. You're just too fun to play with. I'll do it."

      "You'll bring him back?" Dean asks.

      "I will. And because I'm such a saint, I'll give you one year. And one year only. But here's the thing. If you try and welch or weasel your way out, then the deal is off. Sam drops dead. He's back to rotten meat in no time. So... it's a better deal than your dad ever got. What do you say?" She says. Dean grabs the demon and kisses her to seal the deal.

      Meanwhile, Sam's eyes open wide and he sits up on the mattress, looking around, confused, and breathing heavily.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Sam standing in front of a mirror, examining his back with a look of pain. There is a scar from where the knife was stabbed into his spine. In the distance a door opens and Dean enters the room. "Sammy."

      "Hey." Sam says as Dean pulls him into a tight embrace. "Ow. Uh, Dean..."

      Dean releases Sam. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man. I'm just...I'm just happy to see you up and around, that's all. Come on, sit down." They both sit.

      "Okay. Dean...what happened to me?" Sam asks.

      "Well, what do you remember?"

      "I-I saw you and Bobby, and...I felt this pain. This sharp pain, like...like, white-hot, you know, and then you started running at me, and...that's about it." Sam says.

      "Yeah, that-that kid, stabbed you in the back. You lost a lot of blood. It was pretty touch and go for awhile." Dean says.

      "But Dean, you can't patch up a wound that bad."

      "No, Bobby could. Who was that kid, anyway?" Dean averts.

      "His name's Jake. Did you get him?" Sam asks.

      "No, he disappeared into the woods."

      "We got to find him, Dean. And I swear I'm gonna tear that son of a bitch apart." Sam stands up with Dean following suit.

      "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, Van Damme. You just woke up, all right? Let's get you something to eat. Huh? You want something to eat?" Dean asks and Sam nods. "I'm starving. Come on."

      "One more thing." Sam says. "Where's Elena."

      Dean puts his hands on his hips. "Bobby and I sent her someplace when we went to find you. She's safe."

      "So where is she then?"

      "You know what? I'll call her." Dean says and pulls out his phone. It keeps ringing until the beep. He decides to text her instead.

Dean:

Sam's alive, no time to
explain. Meet us at the Motel

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

267K 7.6K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...
113K 3.7K 69
"I like you, Dean. I get what the other angels see in you. Goodbye. We'll meet again soon." Lucifer turns to walk away. Someone appears next to Lucif...
23.1K 866 67
Elena Is No Stranger when it comes to the Supernatural she has known about it for as long as she can remember. Raised by her Mother Eleanor who was a...
17.6K 532 23
Alexandra Wilson has a secret that even she doesn't know, but somehow, a very old vampire has figured it out. After Elias killed her family in front...