My Wayward Son » Supernatural...

De soIarfIare

"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You... Mais

My Wayward Son
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Songs & Fan-Made Video List

12

4K 136 15
De soIarfIare

( DEAD SHOULD STAY DEAD )

NEIL'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Dean is pulling things out the trunk of the Impala and Elena walks up to him. "I want a gun." She says.

      "No." Dean says and closes the trunk.

      "Why not?" Elena asks lamely.

      "Because I said so. Now come on." Dean says.

      "If you don't give me a gun, I'm just gonna have to take yours." Elena says and crosses her arms.

      Dean smiles. "Oh yeah? Come and get it." He says and holds out a gun. Elena looks at it before Dean puts it away again. "Thought so."

      "Come on, what's the big deal?" Elena asks as all three of them walk to the house. "You've seen me shoot before."

      "She's got a point." Sam says smiling.

      Dean looks over at him. "Shut up." He says and looks at Elena before giving her the gun. "Don't miss."

      "I won't." Elena smiles.

      Dean, Elena, and Sam break in, the house is dark and quiet. "Hello? Neil?! It's your grief counselors, we've come to hug." Dean says jokingly.

      He pulls out another gun, Sam looks at it. "Silver bullets?" He asks.

      "Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse." Dean says as Elena holds up her own. They start stalking through the house, Dean in the lead with the gun out. They see wilted plants by a window.

      They find the entrance to the basement. Dean nods at it. "Unless it's where he keeps his p0rn..." He says.

      Sam opens the door and Dean leads the way down the stairs to the room we saw earlier. It is empty. "Sure looks like a zombie's den to me." Elena whispers.

      "Yeah. An empty one. You think Angela's going after somebody?" Sam asks Dean.

      Dean finds a loose grate and pulls it aside - it leads out, somewhere. "Nah, I think she went out to rent Beaches." He says.

      "Look, smartass, she might kill someone. We gotta find her, Dean." Sam says.

      "Yeah. All right, she, uh, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah." Sam and Elena say a the same time.

      "Well, it takes two to, you know, have hardcore sex." Dean says and Sam tilts his head at him. "I don't know, it just seemed that, uh, Angela's roommate was broken up over Matt's death. I mean, like, really broken up."

ANGELA'S PLACE
[ ☾]

      Lindsey is sitting in the dim house looking at a framed picture of Matt and Angela. She hears a noise, gets up and goes to the front door. "Hello?" She yells.

      She opens the door, sees nothing. She turns, and Angela is there. Angela grabs her by the hair; Lindsey screams. "Hi honey, I'm home!" Angela yells. Lindsey breaks away from Angela, screaming. She runs into the kitchen; following. Angela picks up a pair of scissors from the counter. "You know what you did!" She yells.

      "I'm sorry. I am so sorry!" Lindsey yells.

      "You're not sorry enough!" Angela stabs with the scissors and Lindsey ducks.

      Angela attacks again and Lindsey goes down to the floor. As Angela advances, Lindsey kicks out, knocking Angela forward onto the scissors. She goes still. Lindsey gets up, cautiously shoves Angela's body over. The scissors are sticking out of her chest.

      "God. Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Lindsey babbles.

      Angela's eyes open and she grabs Lindsey by the hair and pulls the scissors out. As she pulls them both to standing, readying the scissors to stab Lindsey, several shots are fired and Angela convulses.

      Dean, Elena and Sam, just entering. Elena fires the gun again, right in Angela's chest. She screams and bolts out the window; Dean follows. Sam runs to Lindsey. "Gotcha. I gotcha." Sam says.

      Dean comes back through the window. "Damn, that dead chick can run." He says.

      "What now?" Elena asks.

      "I say we go have a little chat with Neil." Dean says.

      Dean is driving the Impala, Sam in the passenger's seat with the Journal open. Elena changes the bullets out of the gun. "So the silver bullets, they did something, right?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah, something, but not enough. By the way, good job Lena." Dean says and turns to Sam. "What else you got?"

      "Um, okay, besides silver we have nailing the undead back into their gravebeds. It's mentioned a few times. It's probably where the whole vampire staking lore comes from." Sam says.

      "Their gravebeds?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah."

      "Are you serious? And how the hell are we going to get Angela back to the cemetery?" Dean asks.

NEIL'S OFFICE
[ ☾]

      Neil is sitting in the dark, nervous. Dean, Elena and Sam enter. "What are you guys doing here?" Neil asks.

      "You know, I've heard of people doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you–you take the cake." Dean says.

      "Okay. Who are you guys?" Neil asks.

      "You might want to ask Angela that question." Elena says. "Considering that I was the one who shot her."

      "What?" Neil asks.

      "We know what you did. The ritual? Everything." Sam says.

      "You're crazy."

      Dean steps closer. "Your girlfriend's past her expiration date and we're crazy? When someone's gone they should stay gone. You don't mess with that kind of stuff." He says.

      "Angela killed Matt. She tried to kill Lindsey." Elena says.

      "I don't know what you're talking about." Neil says.

      Dean stomps over to the other side of the desk and hauls Neil up by the collar. "Hey! No more crap, Neil. This blood is on your hands. Now. Me and them can make this right, but you've gotta tell us where she is. Tell us!" He yells.

      "My house. She's at my house." Neil says.

      Dean lets him go, then sees several potted plants by the window. They're dead. He looks at Neil. "You sure about that?" He asks.

      Neil nods, looking around nervously. Dean looks past him to see a closet. He raises his voice slightly.

      "Listen. It doesn't really matter where she is. There's only one way to stop her. We've got to perform another ritual over her grave, to reverse the one that you did. We're going to need some black root, some, some scar weed, some candles...It's very complicated, but it'll get the job done. She'll be dead again in a couple hours. I think you should come with us. I'm serious, Neil. Leave with us. Right now." Dean says.

      "No. No." Neil says.

      Dean leans in, lowering his voice again. "Listen to me. Get out of here as soon as you can. But most of all, be cool. No sudden movements. Don't make her mad." He turns to Sam and Elena. "Let's go."

      Swallowing hard, Neil goes to the closet and opens it. Angela is there. "You said you'd stay in the house." He says.

      "Sorry. I just needed to see you. Neil, please. You have to help me." She lowers her arms to show the stab and bullet wounds.

      He cringes. "Oh, god." Neil says.

      "Come with me to the cemetery. Neil, they're trying to kill me. We have to stop them." Angela says.

      "You mean kill them." Neil says and she nods. "It's true. Matt and Lindsey."

      "They hurt me! If you love me you'll make sure nobody hurts me again. Take me to the cemetery. And then all this will be over. We can start new lives, together." Angela says.

      Neil nods. "Okay. God help me, but okay. I'll go get the car. Just, just wait here." He leaves. He makes it down to the parking lot. At his car, Neil is panting . He drops the keys when he tries to open the car; as he stands, Angela is there.

      "Neil, you look nervous." She says.

      "No, I'm, I'm fine." Neil says.

      "Were you going to leave me?" Angela asks.

      "No, of course not."

      "You were, weren't you?! How could you? Neil, I loved you!" She yells.

      "Angela–" She grabs his head and wrenches it; with a crunch, his neck breaks and he falls to the ground dead.

GRAVEYARD
[ ☾]

      Around Angela's grave, Dean and Sam are lighting candles. "You really think this is going to work?" Elena asks above them.

      "No, not really. But it was the only thing I could come up with." Dean says.

      They hear a noise, nod to each other. Sam stands and pulls a gun from the small of his back. Elena follows as he stalks in the direction of the sound. Some distance away, he freezes, hearing something behind him.

      He turns, and points the gun at Angela. "Wait! It's not what you think. I didn't ask to be brought back. But it's still me. I'm still a person. Please." She says.

      Sam fires the gun, hitting her square in the forehead. She screams, her head snapping back. Then he bolts back towards the grave. She tackles him, and he lands hard on the ground; she twists his head back.

      Elena fires at her, startling her back to standing. She shoots her several more times until she falls straight back into the open grave, landing in the empty coffin.

      Dean grabs a long metal stake and runs to the grave, sliding the last length on his knees and diving into the coffin. He buries the stake in her chest, pinning her in. She screams, then goes limp.

      Dean pulls back, panting. "What's dead should stay dead."

GRAVEYARD
[ ☼ ]

      The next morning, Dean and Sam pat down the dirt over the grave. "Rest in peace." Sam says.

      "Yeah. For good this time, okay?" Dean says. They turn away, heading for the car.

      Sam grunts as he lifts the shovel over one shoulder. "You know, that whole fake ritual thing, luring Angela into the cemetery? Pretty sharp." He says.

      "Thanks." Dean says.

      "But did we have to use me as bait?" Sam asks.

      "I figured you were more her type. You know, she had pretty crappy taste in guys." Dean says.

      "I think she broke my hand." Sam says.

      Dean laughs. "You're just too fragile. We'll get it looked at later." He turns back to Mary's grave, pausing.

      "You want to stay for a while?" Sam asks.

      "No."

      They approach the Impala and see Elena practicing her hand eye coordination. "She's good."
Sam says and nods in her direction.

      "You're just saying that because you like her." Dean says, smiling.

      "Yes, but that's not it." Sam says walking slowly. "You could really teach her more about hunting. She's one of us now."

      Dean looks at Elena pretending to shoot and smirks. "Yeah." They drop their things in the trunk of the car and get in, Dean in the driver's side.

      Later in the Impala, Dean is scowling. Sam looks at him, concerned. Elena sleeps in the back. Dean pulls the car across the road to stop in the opposite shoulder. He gets out and sits on the hood. Sam follows. "Dean, what is it?" He asks.

      "I'm sorry." Dean says.

      "You–for what?" Sam asks.

      "The way I've been acting." Dean says and Sam crosses to sit on the hood, close but not touching. "And for Dad. He was your dad too. And it's my fault he's gone."

      "What are you talking about?" Sam asks.

      "I know you've been thinking it–so have I. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Back at the hospital, I made a full recovery. It was a miracle. And five minutes later Dad's dead and the Colt's gone." Dean says.

      "Dean."

      "You can't tell me there's not a connection there. I don't know how the demon was involved; I don't know how the whole thing went down exactly. But Dad's dead because of me. And that much I do know." Dean says.

      "We don't know that. Not for sure." Sam says.

      Dean starts crying. "Sam. You and Dad...you're the most important people in my life. And now...I never should have come back, Sam. It wasn't natural. And now look what's come of it. I was dead. And I should have stayed dead. You wanted to know how I was feeling. Well, that's it. So tell me. What could you possibly say to make that all right?" He asks. Pan out to reveal the two of them, still not quite touching, leaning against the hood of the car on the side of a mountain road.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.1K 1K 25
Alexis Hart or Smith, as she prefers, grew up learning to hunt the things that go bump in the night. It was her life. She was taught it was the only...
60.1K 1.7K 33
Book 2 of Alive, Dean & Elena series. If you haven't read the first book yet, go read it! After Dean leaves Elena at the hospital, she finds hersel...
14.6K 444 24
"Are you a demon?" I question and she scoffs, screwing up her nose, "Of course not, I detest those vermin." She shakes her head and looks me in the...
10.7K 417 39
This is book 2 in the Her Hunter series Dean and Elena had been on the road together happy. Saving people. Hunting things. The family business. Bu...