My Wayward Son » Supernatural...

soIarfIare

"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You... Еще

My Wayward Son
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Songs & Fan-Made Video List

9

4.1K 147 4
soIarfIare

( PAIN IN THE ASS )

      Dean returns to the motel room, Sam following; Gordon is gone. "Gordon?" Dean asks.

      "You think he went after them?" Elena asks.

      "Probably." He replies.

      There's a pause. "Dean, we have to stop him." Sam says.

      "Really, Sam? Because I say we lend a hand." Dean says.

      "Just give me the benefit of the doubt, would you? You owe me that." Sam says.

      "Yeah, we'll see. I'll drive. Give me the keys." Dean says.

      Sam points to the table where he'd set them earlier; they're gone. "He snaked the keys." He says.

      Outside, Dean is hotwiring his car and grimacing. "I can't believe this. I just fixed her up, too." He says and The car starts. "So the bridge, is that all you got?"

      "The bridge was four and a half minutes from their farm." Sam says.

      "How do you know?" Dean asks.

      "I counted." Sam starts tracing a path on the map in his lap. "They took a left out of the farm, then turned right onto a dirt road, followed that for two minutes slightly up a hill, then took another quick right and we hit the bridge."

      Dean looks impressed. "You're good. You're a monster pain in the ass, but you're goo%d."

VAMPIRE NEST
[ ☾]

      Lenore is packing things into boxes; Eli comes in and sets a box on the table. "In the truck, thank you." She says.

      "We can't leave like this. Lenore. Listen to me, we need to stay and fight." Eli suggests.

      "They were my friends too, Eli, my family." Lenore says.

      "That's not what I'm talking about. This is self defense. Kill or be killed. They can't hunt us if they're dead."

      "Killing those four wouldn't solve anything. There's more where they came from. We're outnumbered. This. This is all we can do. Try and reason–" Lenore starts.

      Eli scoffs. "You can't reason with these people. They're going to kill us all anyway. We should at least take a few of them with us." He says.

      "I'm not giving up hope. If we can change, they can change. Now go into town and gather the others. We leave before sunrise." She says.

      Gordon's red car crosses the bridge and turns up a small road. Some ways behind, Sam, Elena and Dean are in the Impala. Sam sighs, staring at the map. Dean glances at him, then looks back to the road. Sam frowns at Dean.

      Lenore comes out of the house with a box, sets it on the flatbed of a truck. She turns and Gordon is there. He grabs her, raises a knife that glistens with blood. He stabs it into her chest; she goes limp. "Dead man's blood, bitch." He says.

      Gordon dips the knife into a jar of blood. Lenore is tied to a chair nearby, covered in cuts, pale and sickly. He circles around her, slices the bloody knife across her chest. she gasps. Sam, Elena and Dean arrive. "Sam, Dean, Elena. Come on in." Gordon says.

      "Hey, Gordon. What's going on?" Dean asks.

      "Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Want to help?" Gordon asks.

      "Look, man..." Dean starts.

       Gordon smiles. "Grab a knife. I was just about to start in on the fingers." He drags the knife across her arm.

      "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, let's all just chill out, huh?" Dean asks.

      "I'm completely chill."

      "Gordon, put the knife down." Sam says and steps towards Gordon.

      Dean stops him with a hand on his chest. "Sounds like it's Sam here needs to chill." Gordon says.

      "Just step away from her, all right?" Sam asks nicely.

      "You're right. I'm wasting my time here. This bitch will never talk. Might as well put her out of her misery." Gordon pulls out a larger knife. "I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane."

      He turns towards Lenore; Sam steps to block him."Gordon, I'm letting her go." Sam says.

      Gordon points the knife at Sam's chest, stopping him. "You're not doing a damn thing." He says.

      "Hey, hey, hey, Gordon, let's talk about this." Dean says.

      "What's there to talk about? It's like I said, Dean. No shades of gray." Gordon says.

      "Yeah. I hear ya. And I know how you feel." Dean says.

    "Do you?"

      "That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..." Dean starts.

      Gordon begins laughing. "Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So I hunted her down, and I killed her myself." He says.

      "You did what?" Elena asks.

      "It wasn't my sister anymore, it wasn't human. I didn't blink. And neither would you." Gordon says.

      "So you knew all along, then? You knew about the vampires, you knew they weren't killing anyone. You knew about the cattle. And you just didn't care." Sam realizes.

      "Care about what?" Gordon asks. "A nest of vampires suddenly acting nice? Taking a little time out from sucking innocent people? And we're supposed to buy that? Trust me. Doesn't change what they are. And I can prove it."

      He grabs Sam's arm, slices the knife across it, then lays the knife against his throat, dragging him towards Lenore.

      "Hey!" Elena yells and runs to Sam's side, but Gordon knocks her down.

      Dean pulls his gun. "Let him go. Now!" He yells.

      "Relax. If I wanted to kill him he'd already be on the floor. Just making a little point." Gordon says.

      Elena looks up to see Gordon holding the cut on Sam's arm over Lenore, so the blood drips on her face. She hisses, fangs extending. "Hey!" Dean yells.

      "You think she's so different? Still want to save her? Look at her. They're all the Same. Evil, bloodthirsty." Gordon says.

      Lenore controls herself, retracting her fangs, and turns her face away. "No. No!" She yells.

      "You hear her, Gordon?" Sam asks.

      "No! No!" Lenore yells.

      Sam pushes Gordon away. "We're done here." He says.

      "Sam, Elena, get her out of here." Dean says.

      "Yeah." Sam picks Lenore up in his arms.

      "No." Elena says. "I'm staying."

      "Go!" Dean yells at her and she nods. Gordon takes a step towards them, but Dean still has the gun trained on him. "Uh-uh. Uh-uh! Gordon. I think you and I've got some things to talk about."

      "Get out of my way." Gordon says.

      "Sorry."

      "You're not serious." Gordon says.

       "I'm having a hard time believing it too, but I know what I saw. If you want those vampires, you've gotta go through me." Dean says.

      Gordon nods, considering. He looks at his knife, then jams it into the table. "Fine." He says.

      Dean looks at the knife, looks at his gun. He pulls the clip out of the gun and sets it aside. Immediately, Gordon punches him; they start fighting. Gordon grabs the knife again; Dean groans.

      They are fairly well matched. "What are you doing, man? You doing this for a fang? Come on, Dean, we're on the Same side here." Gordon says.

      "I don't think so, you sadistic bastard." Dean says.

      Gordon throws Dean across the room. "You're not like your brother. You're a killer, like me." Gordon says.

      Dean kicks Gordon down, hauls him up against the wall, and elbows him in the face, knocking him out. Pinning him under his elbow, he slams Gordon's head into another wall. He sets him in a chair and ties him up.

      "You know, I might be like you, and I might not. But you're the one tied up right now." Dean says.

      Sam and Elena return to find Gordon tied to the chair, Dean pacing. "Did I miss anything?" Sam asks.

      "Nah, not much. Lenore get out okay?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah. All of them did." Lena says.

      "Then I guess our work here is done. How you doin', Gordy? Gotta tinkle yet? All right. Well, get comfy. We'll call someone in two or three days, have them come out, untie you."

      Dean jams Gordon's knife into a table behind him. "Ready to go, Dean?" Sam asks.

      "Not yet. I guess this is goodbye. Well, it's been real." Dean says and hits Gordon, knocking him to the floor. "Okay. I'm good now. We can go."

      As they exit the farmhouse, Dean and Sam wince at their recent injuries - Sam's left arm is wrapped in a bandage.

      Dean stops, setting himself on his feet like a boxer. "Sam? Clock me one." He says.

      "What?"

      "Come on. I won't even hit you back. Let's go." Dean says.

      "No."

      "Let's go, you can get a freebie. Hit me, come on." Dean says.

     "You look like you just went twelve rounds with a block of cement, Dean. I'll take a raincheck." Sam says.

      Dean stands up straight. "I wish we never took this job, just... jacked everything up." He says.

      "What do you mean?" Sam asks.

      "Think about all the hunts we went on, Sammy, our whole lives." Dean says.

      "Okay."

      "What if we killed things that didn't deserve killing? You know? I mean, the way Dad raised us..." Dean says.

      Sam sighs. "Dean, after what happened to Mom, Dad did the best he could." He says.

      "I know he did. But the man wasn't perfect. And the way he raised us, to hate those things; and man, I hate 'em. I do. When I killed that vampire at the mill I didn't even think about it; hell, I even enjoyed it." Dean admits.

      "You didn't kill Lenore." Elena points out.

      "No, but every instinct told me to. I was gonna kill her. I was gonna kill 'em all." Dean says.

      "Yeah, Dean, but you didn't. And that's what matters." Sam says.

      "Yeah. Well, 'cause you're a pain in my ass." Dean says.

      "Guess I might have to stick around to be a pain in the ass, then." Sam says.

      Dean smirks. "Thanks."

      "Don't mention it." Sam gets in the passenger's side; Dean stares off into the distance for a moment before climbing in and driving away.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

275K 7.7K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...
60.1K 1.7K 33
Book 2 of Alive, Dean & Elena series. If you haven't read the first book yet, go read it! After Dean leaves Elena at the hospital, she finds hersel...
107K 2.8K 66
He was so, so close, dangerously so. I couldn't bring myself to pull back, to break eye contact. I was entranced by him. He kept me there, locked in...
584K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...