Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF

84.7K 1.9K 1.2K
By mikaeIsons

GOAL: 20 COMMENTS

(E) FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF (S2E13)

_____

Estella sighed. Her and Elena hadn't been able to save Rose. It had been too late, and because the cure for a werewolf bite was something Estella would rather not deal with, Rose had to die. Estella should have felt guilty, but Rose was just some vampire that her brother had a fling with; nothing more.

Estella's phone beeped, then again, and then again. The blonde groaned as she reached for the device on her nightstand. She noticed the three messages from Caroline. Estella scanned the message, again groaning when she discovered that Tyler had found out about Mason. Estella quickly replied with, "Do something!" then shut the phone off. Estella stared up at the ceiling for a moment before she climbed out of bed and into the shower.

She let the water cascade down her blond hair and back. She inhaled the steam, rubbing her hands over her face. The whole Rose dilemma had really caused her a ton of stress. The good, kind side of her wanted to spill the beans on a cure for a werewolf bite. Yet, the bad side (the one that really drove Estella's moral compass) forced her to swallow the guilt and move on. Rose was just a vampire, she repeated to herself.

Once she was done, Estella walked out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She grabbed the remote on her bed and turned the on television, only to have Mayor Lockwood's face on the screen.

"Due to the recent tragedies that have plagued our town, we will be holding a memorial in town square today to honor all those we have lost. Join us in hopes that as a community, we can begin to heal," Mayor Lockwood spoke. Estella rolled her eyes and clicked off the television.

"Recent tragedies? More like recent blessings," Estella muttered under her breath. She went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, spotting Damon sitting on the couch drinking some form of alcohol in a glass. Estella stopped as she looked at him.

"You look miserable," Estella noted, crossing her arms over her chest. She tilted her head to the side, observing her older brother with a frown.

"Thanks," Damon replied sarcastically, sipping his drink. He ignored his sister's scalding eyes.

Estella shrugged. "Damon, she was one lousy vampire."

"I know," snapped Damon irritably. "We come and go."

"Right. Which means now you can move on and stop day drinking." Estella took the glass out of her older brother's hands. Damon scowled at her.

"I always day drink. Nothing stopping me there, sister."

"Consider this your wake-up call then."

Damon glared at his sister again before she smirked and walked away. Taking a drink of the bourbon she stole from her brother, the blond walked outside to the garden.

Estella, jokes aside, cared for her brothers. She hated seeing Damon drink himself to almost death, and she hated seeing her younger brother so beat up over every minimal thing as if it was his fault. Estella knew her brothers needed a vacation from Mystic Falls. But, she also knew that they were Salvatores and were willing to sacrifice anything and everything for the single person that keeps them in the small, quaint town: Elena Gilbert.

That was likely the reason Estella hated Elena the most. She kept her brothers tethered to Mystic Falls. Elena was the sole purpose as to why Damon hadn't up and left, and why Stefan hadn't quit the whole "highschooler" act and fly to Spain. Elena was keeping them here for certain disaster, and Estella knew it.

She sighed heavily, sitting down on the stone bench in the garden. She downed the rest of the glass of bourbon. She glared at the glass, tossing it into the woods near the boarding house. She hated Mystic Falls.

Estella glanced down at her buzzing phone. Elena's name was on the screen and Estella refrained from breaking the device. Estella clicked "Answer" and held it up to her ear.

"What the hell do you want?" Estella growled. "I have a life besides protecting you from whatever danger lurks around the corner, you know."

"Can you come over?" Elena's pleading voice asked her.

"Why? I don't even like you that much," Estella snapped. "One little bonding moment doesn't mean you rank #1 on my BFF list."

"I'll explain when you get here."

"I didn't even say yes!"

Elena hung up. Estella huffed, throwing the cellphone onto the ground. It broke, obviously, which angered Estella even more.

She quickly made her way to Elena's house. The conversation made her curious of what was going on with Elena. The blond drove to Elena's house, parking obnoxiously in front of her house and blocking anyone from pulling out. Not bothering to knock, Estella swung the door of Elena's house open. She spotted a middle aged man and Elena talking, Elena looking distressed and the man looking annoyed.

Elena turned around to see Estella and nearly sighed in relief. Estella walked to the kitchen with an eyebrow raised, looking at the man skeptically.

"Who are you?" Estella asked him, quirking an eyebrow. She inhaled quietly, noting he was human.

"Who are you?"

"I asked first."

The man rolled his eyes, giving up. "John."

Estella's eyes flickered in remembrance. She recalled Elena telling her about her uncle/dad thing going on with John, her biological father.

"Estella," the blond said shortly.

"Coffee?"

"We're not doing that," Elena remarked, glaring at John. "We did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?"

"Estella is a vampire, Elena. What did I tell you about inviting vampires in?" John questioned his daughter, sipping his coffee.

"Well, from the looks of it, Elena would rather have me, a stunning vampire, inside her house than you, her annoying family," Estella replied for Elena. "Now, spill the beans, John, why are you here?" Estella said his name in a patronizing tone, making him annoyed at the vampire.

John sighed and looked at Elena. "I'm here to protect you. That's all I can say for the moment."

"What do you mean, 'That's all you can say?'" Elena asked incredulously.

"I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you," John responded. Elena was about to reply but her Aunt Jenna came running in.

"Oh god, I'm late!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide and frantic.

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times," Alaric remarked with a chuckle, walking in behind her.

Jenna said hello to Estella, but her gaze fell on John. Jenna looked completely shocked when she saw the man standing in the middle of her kitchen.

"What the hell?" Jenna yelled, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric," John greeted. Jenna and Alaric stared at the man for a moment.

"It's okay I'm confused, right?" Jenna questioned her niece. "Because we were not expecting you, like, ever."

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in," John said with a nod.

"You know, I'm probably just gonna take off," Alaric stated awkwardly. He gave Elena and Estella glances before walking out the door.

"I'm still confused here," Jenna spoke after Alaric left.

"I decided to come back and stay for awhile," John answered. Estella rolled her eyes.

"Not here you're not," Jenna barked.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here," John said. Estella knew where this was going.

"Actually, I can as legal guardian," Jenna replied smugly.

"Yeah, about that...um, Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?" John inquired.

Estella felt extremely out of place in the Gilbert residence. Why had Elena called her? This was clearly a Gilbert matter, and Estella is certainly not a Gilbert.

"Okay. What's going on?" Jenna questioned in a confused, yet annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. I should've told you earlier, but..." Elena paused and gathered her words but John jumped ahead.

"I'm Elena's biological father," John finished for Elena. The shock on Jenna's face was enough to make Estella want to laugh. "There. Now you know."

Estella felt even more awkward.

"I'm just going wait for you in your room," Estella muttered. She briskly made her way to Elena's room. While in the room, Estella paced back and forth in the small area.

Why did Elena invite her over? Was it for protection? Helping convince John to leave? Estella wasn't quite sure. Estella and Elena weren't exactly the best of friends—only acquaintances at most. Elena invited her over for what cost?

Elena soon came up to her room and it took everything in Estella to not throw the nearest object at her.

"What was that?" Estella snapped. "I'm not a Gilbert, Elena! I'm not your sister, or your friend. What the hell?"

Elena sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that it would get out of control."

"Out of control?" Estella exasperated with an incredulous tone. "That was like, maximum crazy family drama. One of which, I'm not apart of! Why am I here, Elena?"

"I need to ask you something," Elena started, moving to sit on her bed. "It's about Elijah."

Estella rolled her eyes. "The noble one? What about him?"

"As you know, I made a deal with him," Elena said slowly. Estella nodded, recalling this deal.

"What about it?"

"Can Elijah be trusted?" Elena asked. Estella hummed, a smirk forming on her face.

Before she replied, Estella chose her words carefully. "Yes, Elijah certainly keeps his word when he knows the person he's dealing with will keep theirs as well."

Elena nodded.

"However," Estella remarked, raising an eyebrow, "if you betray him, do keep in mind that Elijah, even though pictured noble, can loose his patience, just like the best of us can."

Elena was confused. "The first day I met you, though, you killed Elijah. You betrayed him, but you're still alive."

Estella shook her head, "You and Elijah are under completely different circumstances than Elijah and I."

Elena raised her eyebrow, "How so?"

"I've certainly known Elijah longer than you have. We have a history, and at a moment we were friends. Great friends, in fact." Estella told her. "Also, Elijah can't kill me."

"Can't?" Elena asked. "Because of Klaus?"

Estella rolled her eyes. "I'm more than someone who's connected to Klaus, Elena. I know for a fact Elijah would not be able to kill me because, as I said before, we were great friends. Elijah is a person to not just let that go. Besides, he sees some sort of redemption in me, and I believe he wants to see if I can change."

Elena bit her lip, about to say something when the doorbell rang. Elena and Estella walked downstairs and opened the door, to have Damon barge in, pushing past the two girls and saying, "Where's John?"

"He's not here. He left," Elena spoke, shutting the door. "I don't where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad, and then took off."

"That's public knowledge now?" Damon questioned with a confused face.

"Apparently," Elena responded with a flustered look.

"You okay?" Damon asked. Estella rolled her eyes and fingered with the magazines on the table next to her.

"Yeah." Elena shrugged. "Jenna's head is spinning, but I'm okay."

"He say what he was doing here?" Estella inquired, her voice holding disinterest. She really only questioned it because Damon looked like he was about to blow a fuse or two.

"No. You know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help me." Elena scoffed. Estella looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"You believe him?" she asked.

"No. I don't believe him for a second," Elena replied hotly.

"I don't either," Damon concluded.

"What are we gonna do?" Elena asked.

"Kill him," Damon responded smoothly. Estella let out a small laugh at that.

"Damon—"

"I'm joking," Damon remarked. "Okay, I'm a little serious."

"Damon!"

"I'm not gonna hurt him, Elena. I'm the good guy now, remember?" Damon questioned mockingly.

"Wait, what?" Estella asked. She approached Damon carefully. "What does that mean?"

"I'm gonna have a civil conversation with Elena's father," Damon said back. Estella sighed.

"Your definition of civil and my definition of civil are two completely different things. I'm coming with you," Estella spoke, grabbing her purse from the coat hanger.

"Wait. I'll come too," Elena called. Estella nearly groaned when she heard the doppelgänger coming their way.

"Never mind then, I'll see what Stefan's doing," Estella muttered under her breath. She quickly texted him and decided to help her younger brother on whatever he was doing—which was better than spending the day with Elena.

_____

Estella made her way to the Lockwood mansion. Having been there before (only in 1864 rather than the present), she was able to make her way there quickly. The building hadn't changed, only some minor upgrades to fit them time. Estella knocked on the door, giving a charming smile to Tyler Lockwood's mother, and was invited in. She stepped inside, sensing her brother was already inside the large house as well. She sped to the room where Tyler was and smiled at him.

"Who are you?" Tyler asked slowly, looking at the blonde in front of him.

"Estella Salvatore. Pleasure to be of your acquaintance," Estella greeted, walking forward. "Now, lets talk Caroline."

Tyler watched the vampire steadily before he tried to make a run for it. Estella sped in front of him with a sugary sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Don't be like that, we've just met!" Estella exclaimed, gripping Tyler's shoulders and slamming him into a wall.

Tyler struggled against the vampire. He noticed she was stronger than him, which meant that she was a vampire.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Tyler," Estella grumbled. "I want to talk."

"Yeah, that's why you have me against the wall, right?"

Estella narrowed her eyes. "I'd appreciate if your attitude were to diminish or I will be compelled to hurt you. I've got a century on you, Lockwood."

"Tyler?" A woman's voice called. Estella perked up, noticing Carol's close proximity. Tyler struggled even more against Estella.

Estella held her pointer finger against her lips and shushed him. "Not a word or else your tongue leaves your lips, understand?"

"Tyler, I'm leaving for the memorial," Carol called. Estella felt her face vamp out as she glared at Tyler, prompting him not to speak.

Estella listened as Carol's shoes clacked against the hard surface. She hoped Carol would leave soon, as she would rather not have to compel the mayor to leave. The door opened and closed, causing Estella to sigh in relief as she let Tyler out of her grip.

"Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot here," Estella stated, knowing the way to get through Tyler and his personality is by talk, not violence.

"What happened to Mason?" Tyler questioned immediately.

"I wasn't in Mystic Falls when the incident happened, Tyler. I can't tell you every detail," Estella said. Tyler tried to run away, again, but Estella stopped him by gripping his shoulder and turning him around.

"Without a full moon you're no match for me, Tyler. Let's talk," Estella demanded, gesturing to a seat. Tyler cautiously sat down, eyeing the vampire wearily.

"Look, about Caroline, no matter what her flaws are, when push comes to shove, you're gonna want her on your side," Estella stated. She liked Caroline enough, better than Elena that is. "She's your friend. Stop being a dick to her and you might become more."

"I thought vampires hated werewolves," Tyler remarked.

"That feud has been going on for a millennium," Estella said with a roll of her eyes. "It's a leftover idea from another time even before me. It doesn't have to be that way anymore. You go to the same school as my younger brother, you have the same friends as I do, we keep the same secrets. We are alike, it can work. I mean, it's your home, it's been my home for decades; this can work." Estella hated this. Why had she agreed to take Stefan's place? She hated rationalizing. Estella was glad that in her earlier times she knew how to calm an angry werewolf so she could talk to Tyler.

A cellphone vibrated throughout the room and Estella watched him carefully, observing his every move. She didn't know if he would take it or not, so she needed to be prepared for the worst possible outcome.

Tyler made a move to answer the call, pleading into the speaker. Estella grabbed the device and hung up the phone, not recognizing the contact.

"Who's number was that?" Estella demanded. Tyler didn't answer. Estella slammed the phone down and glared at him.

"Dammit, Tyler. I'm trying to save your life, can't you see that?" Estella sneered.

"I thought you were the mean one," spat Tyler.

"I'm trying to make peace, wolf-boy!" Estella snapped, pounding her hand against the desk.

"You wanna be friends? Great. We're friends. Will you go now?" Tyler retorted. Estella narrowed her eyes at him. She ignored his snarky comment and called her brother. Holding the cell up to her ear, she stayed focused on Tyler.

"Stefan, we have a problem," Estella spoke.

"What happened?" Stefan questioned.

"Tyler cried wolf. Something is going to happen, I know it," said Estella.

"Okay, try to fix it. I'll tell everyone."

Estella hung up the phone and glared at Tyler.

"I'm usually never nice. Take this as your one chance to actually make a smart decision, Tyler. We are offering you solitude," Estella told him hotly. Tyler didn't reply.

"I don't know what else to say to you, Tyler. I came back to this town to help out my brothers and maybe regain my life. I wanted to have friends again and be with my brothers. I have that here. We could both have that," Estella stated. Tyler looked as if he were thinking.

Estella's phone saw that Caroline was calling her. She glanced at Tyler once more before she answered.

"What do you need, I'm busy," Estella remarked.

"That sucks. Hey, how much do you like Caroline? Because I'm thinking of getting rid of her," a woman's voice spoke; Jules' voice. Estella rubbed her hand over her face.

"Wolf-girl. Great," Estella muttered. Tyler perked at the mention of Jules' (or her nickname, rather).

"Where's Tyler?" Jules interrogated.

"Where's Caroline?" Estella retorted.

"You made a mistake, Estella. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it," remarked Jules.

"Tell me where she is and you don't have to die, Jules," Estella growled.

"Right here, want proof?" Estella heard a door open and boots hit a floor. She heard a loud scream, a girl that sounded awfully like Caroline's. Estella cringed and closed her eyes at the sound. Caroline sounded as if she was dunked in vervain.

"What's happening?" Tyler asked the vampire worriedly.

Estella ignored Tyler. "Hurt her again and you're dead."

"I hurt her again and she's dead," Jules stated cockily. "Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have twenty minutes until she dies." Jules hung up the phone and Estella nearly threw hers to the wall.

"I could kill you," snapped Estella towards Tyler. "Get up. We need to save your girl."

Estella called Stefan and informed him of the news with Caroline. After she hung up, she glared at Tyler.

"This is all your fault, you know that? If you hadn't answered the call and listened to me—"

"—what is happening?" Tyler cut her off.

"Caroline's being tortured by none other than your werewolf pals," spat Estella. Tyler looked hurt by this and Estella refrained from rolling her eyes.

"Let's not look so glum and save her, yeah?"

_____

this is long wow coolness.

do you guys like tyler and estella together?

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
217K 6.8K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
270K 6.2K 45
"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klaus Mikaelson and his love, Lilith Soren...
44.6K 938 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...