Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❀
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKSβ™₯
short jelsa stories?β™‘

Chapter15-Christmas Party II

7.7K 306 118
By FancyNobody

[Christmas Special]
Elsa POV

"Pleasee, I couldn't take it anymore. Ahh.." I moaned out weakly.

"Just one more shot. Hold it! If you want to continue your studies, you gotta follow what I said." He ordered.

I kept sweating. My sweat rolled down from my breasts to my stomach, but I cant move. My hands were tied tightly.

"It is too big, I couldn't take it. I couldn't do this to Tiana. Please.." I was facing to the wall while he was banging me. I could do nothing to protest. I need that money so much.

He slapped my butt hard. He then changed my current position. He held my thighs to his waist while leaning against the cold hard wall, and sucked my breasts until they're hard. I moaned out loud unconditionally.

"ahh, please, ahhhh. Help.." I yelped for help, but no one cares.

"You have got an amazing body. How come no one ever notice?" He smirked. One of his strong hand grabbed both of my wrists, while the other slowly trailed the fingers to my inner layer.

"Pleasee..stop..Ahh!!" I moaned even louder when the liquid spilled all over my body. Then he just dropped me down to the ground, throwing the money to me, like a beggar.

"Talk to others if you want another decent hard sex from me." He walked away.

I am naked, on the school toilet. No one ever tries to help me and show empathy. I am just a slut, a worthless slut.

~~~
My head is spinning. Everything seemed to be clearer now. It felt like I have been saved. I felt more comfortable. I am probably dreaming now.

I opened my eyes quickly. All I could see was black. I tried to close and open my eyes for serveal times, but still, everything was black.

Oh no, I am blind.

I rolled myself to the side where I was in. I kept rolling and rolling, until falling to the cold hard ground.

"Ouch." I yelped. I looked up, I could see the bed. Oh thankfully I wasn't blind. Who idiot would use everything in black colour?

That room looked absolutely familiar,like Jack's one on the other day of visit, except the sheets and stuff weren't black.

My stomach tells me it wouldn't be good.

I sat up on the floor, feeling my thighs were so painful. It seemed like I have been exercising or doing dirty on the other night. I wish I was wrong.

If you hear carefully, you could hear splashing sound through that door, next to the table. It sounded creepy. I was the only one in the room.

"Curiosity kills the cat."
Luckily, I am not a cat. I would just go in and check it out. Be brave, Elsa.

I took a deep breathe, trying to claw to the door as my thighs were in real pain. I turned on the knob slowly.

There is a teaching I have learn,
Curiosity kills humans, easpecially Elsa.

"What are you doing here?" The door knob opened itself before I did. It revealed Jack Overland Frost, raising an eyebrow.

If it was Jack only, I would just relieved and claw back to the bed.
But it was Jack totally naked, with only a towel hanging on his waist.

As you know, I clawed on the floor, which was a lower position of his towel. So his whole body, including that, actually revealed to me.

Good job, Elsa Winter.

My jaw was opened as wide as a hippo. My muscles couldn't move a single bit. I thought that can only happen in a comedy, but apparently I was wrong.

"Come on, nerd. Get up! Stop making out with my floor." Jack chuckled. He seemed to be so calm.

I tried to move my legs, but failed. I yelped out loud while I trying. Jack was standing there, watching me struggling with a smirk.

"Help me up, Jack!" I ordered, avoid looking at him. He was grinning , shaking his head slightly.

"At least you say please." He smirked, folding his arms.

I groaned in frustration. I tried several times to get up until I surrender.

"Please." I muttered. He nodded, grinning in victory.

He bridal styled me to the bed instead of getting me up.

"I believed I said I want to stand up." I stared at him. He just shaked his head.

"You can't get up now. You will feel absolutely painful."Jack smirked.
So he knew.

"What have you done to me last night?" I shoot him a dead glare while he was releasing mw to the bed.

"Nothing much, only the dirty." He shrugged, seeming to be okay with everything.

"You what? Again?" I asked in shock. Everything was so sudden and unclear.

"Anyway, you ended up crying and dizzy last night. And again, I gave you a place to sleep, just like last time. Nerd, you gotta stop perverting in order to get to me!" Jack chuckled.

I ignored him. I got more important question to ask.

"First, get some clothes on." I said seriously, making him laugh even louder.

"Come on! Don't act like you haven't seen it." He gestured to his packs of abs. "You are drooling." He continued.

I groaned, " at least put on some jeans! I hate seeing your thing popping out!"

Eww Elsa, you just said it. I thought I would never use this sentence in my life.

"My soldier is big. You told me you like it last night. I couldn't believe you have forgotten him!" Jack acted like a little girl just been through heartbreak by patting his chest.

"Oh my lord." I sighed and gasped at the same time.

"So-- how do you know Tiana Cooper?" I asked, trying to act normal.

Jacl sighed deeply. "You'd find out soon or later. But I can tell you that she is a trouble to my life."

"Okay." I muttered. I thought about the things happened last night. Everytime I think of her, my heart is like being stabbed with thousand and thousand of glass.

Jack seemed to notice my expression. He brushed my hair with his pale hand. "What's wrong?"

"No-- nothing much." I stuttered. I wasn't ready to tell him yet.

He nodded. He pulled me closer to his bare chest. His warmth makes me want to cry again for no reason. I tried to make no sound when I wept, but I failed completely.

"I am making you wet." I teased weakly, seeing my tears rolling down on his chest.

"It's okay, except you smell real bad." He joked, brushing my hair. I chuckled a little bit.

"Thanks, Jack. I owe you one." I pulled back slowly, smiling to him.

He frowned and looked at my neck.
"You drank the cocktail last night, didn't you?" He asked.

"Well teachnically yes. Why?" I asked curiously.

"It got strawberries in it. Don't you feel a little bit itchy?" He rasied an eyebrow.

I was too busy thinking about Tiana and my painful thighs. I just totally ignore the itchy feeling on my body. Now he reminded me. Great.

"Oh no the marks look bad didn't they?" I kept scratching my neck and legs and stomach.

"They look like hickeys." Jack smirked, touching my marks on my neck.

"Eww. I better hack back home before others find out. What time is it?" I asked.

"9:00am." He pointed at the clock.

"9:00 am? Gosh I am leaving. Mom's gonna worried." I tried to get down the bed, but Jack stopped me.

"You can't. It is snowstorming outside, unless you wanna die. " He shrugged and teased.

"Either you like it or not, you are stucking here with me until the snowstorm has gone." He continued while hacking back to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Get my jeans on, or you prefer ne getting my jeans on in front of you." He walked towards me, leaning to me u til my elbows hit the bed.

"No thanks." I mumbled, feeling his minty breath.

"Good." He smirked and went to the room. I sighed in relief.

How am I gonna do this? I cannot even stay with him for an hour! He alwayd makes me blush. So embarrassing.

He walked out with a black jeans, which seemed super doper expensive.

"So where are you parents?" I asked awkwardly, hugging my legs with my arms.

"At work. Probably doing their business. Why?" He replied calmly, putting his legs on the bed, just like a Calvin Klein model.

"I mean it's Christmas! Family should always be together and celebrate." I said with a "duh" tone.

He just chuckled lightly. " Life is not a fairytale. It is not like one of your little books, nerd. I've got Emma, and you now. That's all I need." He shrugged. And being the same old Elsa, I blushed.

"What happened last night?" I asked, looking away.

"Do you really wanna know?" He raised an eyebrow.

Did I do something bad yesterday?

Did I tell him everything about Tiana?

Did I say something wrong yesterday?

What would he think of me if he knew it?

How should I face everyone?

I took a deep breath," yes, every single detail."

~~~
Jack POV

Flashback

Drinking the last sip of my drink, I went up stairs to clear my mind. My life is a mess. My parents already planned my life. My job, my future,my marriage. Basically I have no choice.

Sometimes I just hope I am just a normal person, even a nerd like Elsa. She is kinda cute, and easy going. Wouldnt it be amazing if every girl act like her and not being a whxre?

Damn I start sounding like a girl.

I heard sounds from outside. Not the party loud sound, but a small, fragile one. I went out immediately as I thought that was Emma.

A girl with light blonde hair, snowy skin and pinky dress, on the staircase. She looked like she was gonna fall down any moment.

"Elsa?" I tried to approached to her before she fell from the staircase. When she fainted, I instinctively catched her in my arms.

She had tears on her cheeks and she looked..hurt. There were marks made by nails. I could see her eyes filling with sadness. I have never seen her like that.  She was so fragile and definitely need someone to protect her.

I clenched my fists. I should've been there when she need me. Jack Frost, what are you doing? You can't even save the one you care!

I care about her.. do I?

I could smell cocktails on her. She would probably be eaten by other wolves downstairs if she go out like that.

I sighed. "You owe me again, nerd." I gave her a piggy back ride to my room. I lowered her gently to my bed.

"I don't want to sleep. I want to dance." She threw her arms aeound my neck, pulling me closer.

"Like what?" I smirked, trying to hide my awkwardness.

"Like a pole dance." she tried to kiss me when I leaned backward.

"You know pole dancing?" I exclaimed," I thought you dont even know that word."

"You don't know me." She snorted, reaching to the pole beside my bed.

She started climbing the pole forcefully.

"Elsa come down. You are gonna hurt yourself." I chuckled and tried to reach for her hand. She sticked her tongue out to refuse my help. And started exposing her legs.

She started the less difficult move, following by split leap and full split.

"This pants are so tight. Maybe I should just.." She looked at me and smirked. This is definitely not the same nerd that I know.

"Oh don't you dare--" she snapped me by throwing me her black panties with her legs at my face. What the heck.

"Much better." She giggled and did a handstand with the pole. She made me hard, damn.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her down." Be a good girl you always have to be." I ordered.

I put her on the bed and pinned her wrists to let her stay calm.

"You are begging for more?" She smirked. "Let me, the little slut, the cheapest, dirtiest, worthless slut to serve you." She continued. I could see tears on her eyes.

"What are you talkin--" she gave me a passionate kiss, pulling me to her. I kissed her back instinctively, and I could smell her icey breath mixing with the cocktail.

"I can't, even if I can win the game. I won't do that to you." I whispered. She wouldn't notice that. She was drunk.

I push her back to the bed and trying to leave her there.

"I will see you the other morning. Sweet dream."

"Don't go. I am scared..." She whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks again.

"What are you scared of?" I asked, walking back to her.

"The memories, Tiana and him.." She stuttered, hugging her legs to her chest.

"Please stay.. please.." she continued. She was going to fall asleep.

So fragile, yet delicated. She looked like a beautiful vase which could be broken anytime.

"Hey it's okay. I will stay with you, I promise." I side hugged her. What has she been through? I want to learn her past, know about her.

She is different. She had a tough time and a past that I haven't learnt. And I know for sure, I won't let her be sad anymore.
~~~
Elsa POV

"And then when I was taking a morning shower, you tried to come in and check me out, you pervert." Jack chuckled.

"Oh please.." I groaned." So we didn't do anything naughty?" I asked nervously.

"Nah but if you wanna, we can just do it now. Later better than never!" He leaned foward, smirking.

"So why is your room so black? Last time I checked, it was blue and white" I tried to change the topic.

"I change the room colour depends on my feelings. So yea." He shrugged, acting like nothing. But I could see the cold dead eyes inside the cocky and beautiful one.

"Let's us make a wish." I smiled to him.

"A wish?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yea, you know, a Christmas wish!' I said eagerly.

"Oh no, that's so sissy and childish." He chuckled and ruffled his snowy hair.

"No it's not. Anna and I do it every Christmas. And wish do come true!" I told.

"Maybe I can get my wish now." He smirked and leaned forward. His mouth is going to touch my mouth in no time. I wanted to move, but he pinned my wrists on the bed.

But when I thought deeply, I don't want to move at all.

Maybe I do wanted to kiss him. Maybe he can give me my long lost love. Maybe..

No Elsa no. You don't deserve love, Elsa. You are a slut. You are ruined. No one wants you.

But I really cannot resist him.

I closed my eyes, leaning myself foward. I could smell his icy breath. His eyelashes were long and prettier than a girl. That was amazing..

"Merry Christmas!" I pushed him back immediately, but Emma could still see it, I guess.

"Woah woah woah bro." She cocked an eyebrow and smirked at him. She was definitely a mini size of Jack.

Dear Jack, was your Christmas wish really me?
~~~
A/N:
Thanks for reading!:)
Vote and comment!!

That included quite a part in the beginning. I don't know whether you guys like sonething like that. Please give me some opinions!

Q. What do you think that happened in Elsa's past?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...
1.1K 167 40
Labarin Col.Aliyu da Afifa Jajere! Shin me kaddara ta tanadar musu? Ku biyoni!
65.5K 2.6K 22
Adrien and Marinette have danced around each other for years, keeping their true feelings left unsaid. A new opportunity and an unexpected set of cir...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...