Dark [Zarry]

By karmasucks

Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds me... More

Dark [Zarry]
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 13.

40.1K 969 260
By karmasucks

Zayn

Harry's feet dangled on the edge of my bed, while I paced about in room, getting ready. I was about to head into the bathroom to get changed when his hands pulled at my t-shirt, his fingers dragging me down to the bed with him, our bodies colliding. I giggled helpessly, fisting his t-shirt and hovering over him. His smile grew wide as his emerable eyes gaze up at my brown ones. He pecked my nose quickly before I lifted myself off of him, gathering a t-shirt to slip it on.

"Put these on," Harry instructed, holding out a pair of glasses that lay on top of my drawers. I frowned at him, looking at him in wonder. He's never seen me wearing these, I don't know why he wants me to wear them on. When he knew I wasn't going to answer, he slipped the glasses on, perching them on top of my nose. "There we go." he said cheerfully and I rolled my eyes, slipping on an old grey hoodie.

I headed into the bathroom again, only to be pulled down by Harry for the second time. "Harry, I need to pee." I whined when he pinned me down. "One second." he promised and kissed my cheek quickly before smiling back at me. "Now you can go." he decided, letting go of me. I rolled my eyes and hurried off to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I was just about to do the toilet when I heard a knock on the door. "Zayn..." Harry pleaded minutes later and I groaned, making him chuckle. I couldn't catch a break from him, could I? Smirking a little, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before automatically opening the door and frightening Harry, who was standing against the door frame and I sprung myself at him, wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Are we going?" he whined impatiently, tugging at my hand like a little kid. "We would've been quicker if you haven't stopped me from taking a pee." I pointed out and he grunted, grabbing his leather jacket from the bed and guiding me out the door.

---

My hand laced into Harry's as we walked through the park, the sun blazing down on us. I scanned over the children playing hide and seek before looking at the boys playing football, all with their shirts off because it was so warm. I grinned devilishly at Harry. "Hey Harry, how about a game of footb-" I stopped dead in my tracks, noticing who one of the guys were in the fields. Jai.

Harry stopped in his tracks too, turning round to frown at me in confusion. "Zayn?" he called but I didn't answer. Instead I just stared helplessly at the fearful figure walking toward us, with a huge grin plastered on his face. "All right, love?" Jai smirked and I bowed my head, turning my face into Harry's shoulders while he squeezed my hand tightly, his body standing almost protectively in front of me as he glared at Jai.

"Aw don't be like that, babe. We were only having fun that night, weren't we? It was a joke." Jai tried to make the matter sound laughable Harry's expression drew dark. "No one was laughing." he spat back, biting his lip and glaring at Jai. Jai's face fell and he took a step forward, causing Harry to react almost immediately by standing right behind him, my chest against his shoulder as he held my hands tightly.

"Harry, go sit down." I ordered, nodding toward the wooden bench along the path. "I'm not finished." Harry replied harshly, his jaw clenched as he began to walk forward but I pulled him back and he grunted. "Harry, think about what you're doing for a second. You're in a field full of kids. I know you don't want to scare them. You're not like that, you're better." I whispered pleadingly in his ear and his expression softened as he glanced around at the innocent playing kids.

"Let's go." he spoke, tugging at my hand but I stood my ground. "You go, I'll catch up."

"I'm not leaving you with him." he spat, glaring at Jai again who seemed amused by Harry's hatred. "Harry, please. I got this." I assured him, kissing him on the cheek before whispering something dirty in his ear that made him smirk. Signing, he sauntered off down the path, sitting on the bench.

"Wow. I've never seen Harry act that way around someone. Or seen someone have that control on him. You must be amazing in bed..." he smirked, winking at me. I grimaced, but moved toward him all the same. "Leave me and Harry alone, please. If you don't, I'll phone the police." I say strongly.

"God, you sound like Bo. Just as whiny." he rolled his eyes but still moved closer so our bodies were only inches apart. I could tell that Harry was watching, I could see him at the corner of my eye. His jaw was clenched, eyes fierce and his hands were bawled into fists on his laps. But I knew what I was doing, I think.

"I will do it, y'know. I'll tell them you tried to rape to me that night at the club." I warned him and he barked a laugh. "Yeah, whatever. I doubt they'd believe Harry Styles' boyfriend anyway." he chuckled and I frowned in confusion. I looked behind and saw a familiar looking boy, the spitting image of Jai. Maybe a bit more muscular. "Is that your brother? Jake?" I asked and he looked back to the man and turned back round, nodding.

His body was so close to me now, his breath mingling with my own. I was bloody terrified. But it was about time I faced my fears, and stood up for Harry. "I-if you come near me or Harry again, I'll go to the police and tell them what Jake did to Bo. Bo should've done this along time ago anyway." my voice wavered as I spoke and worry flashed in his eyes, glancing back at his brother. 

"You queer. And so is Harry." he spat frowning back at Harry who looked like he was on the edge of the seat with temptation, literally. Maybe I could do that job for him. Smirking, I turned round and Jai started laughing, but I turned round to aim a punch at his jaw, taking the smirk off his face. The punch was similar to the one Hermione gave Malfoy in the third Harry Potter movie, but more masculine. "Don't come near us again. Ever." I spat as he massaged his face, groaning in pain.

Harry was laughing by the time I reached him, a huge grin on his face. "I really taught you well, didn't I?" he asked, amused as he slung an arm around my shoulder guided me away from Jai. "I'm not proud of it." I admitted with a frown, glancing down at my already bruised hand. "Oh, I am." Harry chuckled, still grinning. He took my hand in his, placing my knuckles up to his mouth and kissing them softly. I blushed, smiling weakly and we walked off the field, unseen by any innocent children.

---

We sat at the bottom of a tree, the leaves shielding us for shade from the blinding sun. Harry's back was against the trunk of the tree, his legs around me, sitting up while my back was pressed against his chest and my elbows on either side of his legs. I was currently playing with his hands, admiring all his rings and tattoos that were plastered up and down his arm.

He hummed in approval every time my fingers stroked a certain part of his wrists or fingers entwined with his. "Zayn?" he asked quietly, moving forward to rest his chin on my shoulder, his curls tickling against my cheek. "Mhmm," I hummed back. "What happened to your parents? I've never seen them." he asked curiously an my body tensed, freezing. He seemed to realize the sudden awkwardness as he turned round to face me, a curious look on his face.

"Zayn," he repeated, this time with a more questionable tone. I sighed deeply, turning round to face him sitting with my legs crossed. "It's complicated," I hesitated, and he frowned. "I got time." he said simply and I sighed deeply. " Okay," I decided and he smiled. "Basically my mum and dad were really homophobic. They wouldn't tolerate with that sort of behavior in the house so one day, I came home with a guy, shortly after I found out I was gay. I didn't know my parents were home and they has caught me kissing him. It got really bad but I don't remember half the fight I was that drunk. They kicked me out the next day after beating me up because of it and I decided to stay with an old college mate."

"But then she needed to sell her house, and that's how I met Ste. He was selling his own house and bought Perries flat. He figured I'd need a place to live so he said I could buy his place, only if I work at the music store." I explained with a shrug and Harry nodded every now and then, taking it all in. "Have you seen your parents since?" he questioned and I shook my head. "Nope." I replied, popping out the 'p'.

"Kind of glad I don't though, don't think I'd want to see them again after what they did..." I admitted, trailing off into nothing. He looked sad when he titled my head up with his finger. " I can't even imagine anyone hurting you like they did..." he said softly, stroking my jaw line with his long fingers.

Frowning, he took the chain to my necklace with his fingers and pulled it out from under my hoodie, placing it over so it was in full view. "There we go." he smiled, before giving me a forceful, sloppy kiss that caused our bodies to topple over the grassy field.

___________

A double update! Since you guys are the best. OVER 100 VOTES IN THE LAST CHAPTER! Insane. Incredible. Crazy. Tell you what...I won't upload again if I get at least 50 comments in this chapter. Since I can get 100 votes, why not more comments? LET'S DO IT! Love you. xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.4K 28
Harry's life isn't exactly something that he's happy with. It's not that he doesn't have wonderful friends and family but he just wants something dif...
31.5K 1.7K 13
(completed) Harry Styles is a well known ex detective who has a massive fascination in serial killers and how they do what they do. Zayn Malik is an...
149K 7.3K 52
•○● COMPLETED ●○• Zayn malik is the brandford badboy and is openly bi. Harry styles is a sweet and caring boy who has just shifted to brandford with...
59.1K 2.4K 28
Harry is abused. Zayn is abused. Two different stories, two different secrets. What happen when their worlds collide and secrets are shared? ** so...