The Nerd's secret (completed)

By pineapplestrawberry

Alexis Dailey has two lives, nerdy Alex at school and the feared Lexi on the race track and in the boxing rin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

73.7K 2.1K 143
By pineapplestrawberry

Not Edited

Once school was over I immediately raced home- I walk to school because I don't want anyone to hurt either of my babies ( my car and motorcycle) and that doesn't fit the Alex title, it fits the actual me- Lexi, then I ate some food and got ready for tonight.

I put on a pair of spandex and a Nike sports bra. Then I put on black ripped skinny jeans and my black leather jacket over my clothes because I'm riding my bike tonight and don't want to get cold.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

When I got to the ring, it was already so packed everyone cheering on the fight that was happening right now. I went to the back and found Zach, the owner of the underground fighting ring. He told me who I was fighting and that I was on next.

I got in the ring and saw I was fighting slasha (they say her names Sasha and she pretty much slashes people so she combined it together and got slasha. I guess it stuck) Needless to say, she's good.

As I listened to the annoucer saying who was fighting, I looked around. In the crowd was Alex, and other random people. A little ways down was Jenny and I found that I saw a very familiar face that I didn't really expect to see. Any guesses to who that is again? If you said Blake, then you were right.  I don't know why I didn't expect to see him here considering his build and his cousin is Jenny, she is always at either the ring or the track.

After a while of deep thought, I decided it might be smart to listen to the announcer. One the count down of "5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Fight" was said, Slasha and I circled around each other. The one who ended up throwing the first punch was Slasha. I was defeneding while she threw aimless punches. About two good punches in, I got bored and kneed her stomach, causing her to fall to the floor with a thud. I got on top of her and punched her a few times while she fought back. Minutes later, I was declared winner when she was lying on the ground. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Once I got off the ring, I walked over to Alex and started talking to him. Jenny and Blake came over to us. 

"Damn Lexie you did great" Jenny said.

"Yeah I second that. You were amazing." Blake added.

"Thanks guys. That means a lot"

"So are you ready to party tommorow night?" 

"Umm yes, I'm stoked" I replied back to Jenny

"So I'm getting ready at your house like normal right?"

"Well yeah. It's like tradition."

An hour or so later, I headed home and got ready for bed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 155 30
Ever read that story where the bad boy dates the nerd because a dare or bet? Well, in Lexi's story, it's the other way round. Alexis Hill is forced b...
44 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
385K 12.1K 48
COVER BY @TheStoryWriterWrites Anna Louise Bennet. The school's nerd, loner, punch bag, personal homework slave to the 'popular crowd'. Wears baggy c...
208K 5.3K 23
"Fuck you I'm trying to sleep" she said "Fuck you too." Was all she heard before her earbuds were pulled from my ears. "What th-" she stoped herse...