Christmas Wishes (Larry One-s...

By DanceLikeMagicMike

Harry would have never turned down anything that had to do with the Christmas seasons. Even if it was dressin... More

Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight

Chapter one

422 17 4
By DanceLikeMagicMike

Dec 19, 2015

If their was one thing Louis hated it was gift wrapping, he couldn't wrap a gift if his life depended on it. Christmas just basically consisted of having to wrap up gifts and present to his friends and family, that would make fun of his wrapping. Don't get him wrong he loved christmas because he loved getting gifts. Louis just happens to think that gift wrapping was invented by lucifer himself.

"Did you find everything you wanted sir?" The women behind the register questioned, a warm smile on her face. She was wearing the ugliest christmas sweater that Louis had ever seen, and he wondered...no hoped that she was forced to wear it.

Louis nodded,"I did thank you for asking," then commented."Nice sweater by the way."

"You're like the eight person who've told me that today, I know it's an ugly sweater. Though I won't tell my boss that." She whispered the last part.

Louis chuckled while taking the one bag from the women."They couldn't pay me to wear that." He added.

The women laughed her smile stretching."I said that same thing..." She glanced down at the credit card in her hand, before handing it back to Louis."Tomlinson. Oh and you could take advantage of our free gift wrapping service. Though you'll definitely want to tip Harry after you see those little cute dimples of his."

Louis began grinning like a Cheshire cat because this was the answers to his prayers. A free gift wrapping service.

"I think I will do that..." he leaned over and peered at the women's name tag, and smiled up at her."Thank you, Alex."

"No problem, Louis."

Louis waved goodbye to the women as he walked towards where the presents were being wrapped. His brows rose slightly when he saw a head full of curls staring down at his phone. He sucked in a breath when the guy looked up, a huge grin pulling at the guys lips. Alex had been right this Harry guy did deserve a tip for basically being so adorable looking.

"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry smiled, his dimples denting his cheeks. Guys with dimples and a adorable smile was Louis' weakness, plus he was tall.

He probably was straight too.

"I'm Louis. I just only have these too items to wrap." Louis said, as he handed the two boxes over to the boy.

"Shopping for siblings?" Harry questioned while wrapping the presents. He could have wrapped them faster than he was moving, but he didn't really see the need since their was only one person.

"Yeah, how'd you guess."

Louis watched as Harry shrugged his broad shoulders."People usually just get their brothers or sisters anything. They don't really put as much thought into it." He replied.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked, feeling slightly offended.

Harry's eyes widened as he glanced up from the wrapping to look up at Louis. He hadn't meant for what he'd said to come out like it had."I'm sorry I usually just say things without really thinking about what I'm saying. It's just that I'm a certain way when it comes to giving gift," he shook his head."I'm sorry. I ramble too much about nonsense."

Louis shook his head, while leaning over onto the table. He should have considered the boys space, but then again Harry seemed friendly enough."No continue your rambling seems interesting."

"No," Harry shook his head, a small smile on his lips."It's just really my opinion, which everyone I know think is stupid anyway. Wouldn't want to bore you with it Louis." Harry told him, as he handed over the second wrapped gift.

Louis frowned at that, thinking that whoever he knew were either all dicks and very small minded. He was always taught that when people wanted to share their opinions on things that he should listen, and definitely shouldn't judge them on it. Debate it if he needed to but never just downright knock them down about it.

"You know Harry you should always try to please the costumer. The costumer is very interested in what you have to say, plus you do want a tip?" He teased, watching closely as the boys eyes lit up.

"Well if you put it that way," Harry paused, his eyes settling onto Louis' bright blue ones. He held his gaze for a moment before looking away and down to his shoes."I guess when it comes to giving gifts I don't want to get someone something that they want, more like what they need. Like I want it to he meaningful, not just something that they'd get bored with a week after Christmas. You get what I'm saying Lou?"

Louis nodded, smiling a little at the nickname. Sure he'd been called that before but Harry saying it was new to him."I get what you're saying."

"You do?"

"Yeah you want one of those gifts that people will think about from years now. Like if you go through some of your parents old stuff, you'd find things you made when you were a kid." Louis tells him, eyes watching him closely for conformation.

Harry nods, his lips slipping down into a frown."Yeah, people don't usually take time out to get actual gifts for people nowadays. Their's no thought or meaning anymore. I'm I talking to much now? You probably have somewhere else to be."

He doesn't have anywhere else to be.

"Yeah I really don't. Just out doing some Christmas shopping, but by the looks of it I'm not doing it right."

Harry's cheeks redden."You don't have to listen to me. I'm just some kid wrapping presents for a little extra cash and just because I simply enjoy it.." He tells him.

"How old are you?" Louis asks out of curiosity, but mostly out of future references. That is if Harry's preferences fits his.

"I'm eighteen, will be nineteen in February. What about you? You don't actually look that old, but you could just have a young looking face."

Louis laughs a bit at the weird boy in front of him."I'm twenty-one I'll be twenty-two in a couple of days actually." Louis smirks, at the shocked look on Harry's face before he tried to mask it.

Harry glances behind Louis making Louis turn around as well. A woman was glaring over at Harry and shaking her head at him."I should get back to work."

Louis frowns but nods his head. Though one little thing is still bothering him, and he just has to ask."Before I go I just have to ask, you've got me curious. What is it that you want for Christmas?"

Harry smiles, it's a smile that makes him feel insecure."I'm sort of embarrassed to say. I haven't actually told anyone about what I want, what I've been wanting for a while now." He admits.

"Come tell daddy Louis what you want." Louis jokes, even though he realizes what he said could have been taken the wrong way.

Fortunately, the comment goes straight over Harry's head. Because he just giggles a bit and places his hands in his pockets, while he stares down at the ground. He's not used to people letting him talk, he's mostly just used to listening to others talk. Especially not when it comes to things that he's interested in.

"Well it's not actually a gift." He starts, eyes sparing a glance up at Louis. Which was sort of a mistake because Louis has one of the most intense looks when he's listening to someone."I....uh guess it's more like a date type thing. Where we both lay by the fire, hot coco in our hands with marshmallows at the top. The old christmas music playing softly in the background. Maybe we're both wearing ugly christmas sweaters that match, arms wrapped tight around me like he-"

Harry stopped talking for a moment, feeling as if he just over shared. The last thing he needed was for his new friend to dislike him. Though when he looked back up at louis he seemed to be thinking things over.

"No wonder you're so good at this," Louis mumbles, while pointing at the two perfectly wrapped gifts. Harry wants to slap him for that comment, but Louis continues to talk."I guess I got skipped over when it came to that gene. I can't wrap for shit."

"That's all you got out of that?" Harry questions, laughing a little. Though he does perk up a little when he finds out that Louis likes boys too. Sure he'd never have a chance with someone like him.

Louis shakes his head."I don't really see why you can't have any of that."

Harry shrugs,"I'll have to find someone that stays interested in me long enough for that to happen."

Louis nods. He's still thinking about everything Harry's just said. It's a little cliché, but Louis hopes Harry gets to have it.

Author's note: This is going to be a short story, it'll get updated everyday until Christmas. Happy holidays everyone. Oh and if anyone sent me anything for the Blazed one-shot contest message me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 200 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
232 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
94.7K 2.3K 23
There are no coincidences in life. Just happenings of fate. The most beautiful yet tormenting one being Love; A meeting of two people who can accept...