Best Day Of My Life [boyxboy]

By InspireMany

Julian; he's an average white boy. He has insanely hilarious friends, good grades, a dream to go to college... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

895 35 19
By InspireMany

Julian's POV:

********

"But babe, i want my frappucino!" I whined. Sighing he nodded his head. he doesn't like being late for school but I need my java.

We pulled up to Starbucks and instantly calmed down. Energy boost here I come! I made my order and Dustin and I sat down. Emi ran in, basically dragging Liz with it and ordered her coffee. They sat down with us.

"Okay, you guys need to calm down with your coffee's." Liz said, making us all laugh.

"But baby please, i'll give you a reward later." Emi replied winking. We all laughed except Liz, her cheeks went bright red. Awh! She's blushing.

"Oh crap! I forgot my wallet, i'll be right back guys." She kissed Emi and charged out of the door.

"Well that was awkward."

"Here's your frappucino." The guy at the counter thing said, passing it to this cute guy. Oh no way someone gets my coffee!

"Oh, that's mine!" I shouted running up to it, Dustin followed me smirking like a fool. Yeah a fool, my fool.

Once I realized who it was I grunted. Justin? Of all people. He's snobby and rude and selfish.

"Be nice babe." Dustin whispered in my ear, grabbing my hand.

UIhg, fine, i'll be nice. At least his boyfriend is cute, and doesn't seem selfish, he payed for both of their coffee's. It was hilarious Justin refused to let him pay and they argued over it, so cute. Wait, what am I saying? justin is a rude person. Uhg, be nice Julian.

"You guys are a really cute couple." He said smiling. I smiled, leaning into Dustin.

"Thanks! You guys too. I'm Julian and this is Dustin." I said squeezing Dustin's hand.

"Oh, we're not dating." That dude said that looks like Justin's byofriend. Justin punched him in the arm, oh yeah! Score!

"Erik, be nice! And Hi Julian and Dustin, i'm Justin." I shook their hands. Oh, so that dudes name is Erik.

I invited them to sit with us, even their friend Miley, weird huh? Same name as my Miley.. Emi instantly clicked with their friend Miley, and I instantly clicked with Justin. Maybe's he's not the person I thought he was. Him and Erik would be such a cute couple. They told me that they go to Widow Prep, which is like my school's rival school. Our football team is always fighing with each other, but surprisingly Dustin and Erik were getting along. Awh, look at our boys getting along. Well, It would be cool if Erik and Justin were dating. Well at least they're friends. Anyway, it's confession time.

"Justin, I've heard about you. I admit when I did hear about you I thought of a conceited, little stuck up pretty boy. But actually meeting you, you're so much different. I like it." I said smiling. He gave me a high-five.

"Well, why wasn't I invited to this little party?" A gorgeous girl said ignorantly, walking up to our table. That must be Sarah.

She nudged Erik over and sat beside him. She actually sat really close. Poor Justin. Planning time!

"Justin, I need boyfriend advice. Want to go to the bathroom?"I asked. he shook his head yes.

Sarah sighed, standing up. Erik smiled and sat back down, closer to Justin's spot. He put his jacket between Sarah and him. Justin and i both laughed walking into the bathroom.

"So whatsup with you guys?" He asked.

"Well, Dustin doesn't want me to meet his paerents, he keeps making up excuses. It makes me think like i'm a bad boyfriend or something."

"I think you should tell him how you feel, even if you already have. You need to tell him."

"Okay, your turn." I said, clapping and jumping up and down.

He spilled his guts about him and Erik, and how much he really likes him. I think it's so adorable! I gave him the best advice i could. I really hope he takes it to heart. I left the bathroom so he could have some time to think. Everyone was still at the table getting along, awh! So cute, two rival schools actually chatting like friends. I checked my phone, oh crap!

"Baby, we have 10 minutes to get to school." I said, dragging Dustin and Emi outside.

We rushed to school. Once we got there we sat in the car though. I kept looking at Dustin, then back at the wheel, and so on.

"Dustin, why havn't I met your parents yet? You've punched my dad in the face but I still havn't met yours." I mumbled.

"It's just not a good time."

"It's never a good time!" I yelled stepping out of the car, I slammed the door and walked towards school.

Like, is he embarassed of me? Am i not good enough to meet his parents. Jesus. I hurried to my locker and grabbed my books. most of the halls were cleared and everyone was in class. Except this one girl walking down the hall. She has blonde hair and was a little overweight.

"Ecxuse me, do you know where the office is?" She asked, walking up to me.

"Uh, yeah, just down the hall." i said, closing my locker. her eyes widened when she saw the word 'fag' written all over it.

"Wait, you're the gay kid i've heard so much about?" She asked. I nodded. "Ew, you're disgusting. You're going to hell." She said bumping past me. As she walked down the hallway i heard the biggest fart in my whole lifetime.

"You did not just fart?" I asked, she turned around and gave me a dirty look. "Oh, you call me disgusting? Check your pants, I think you might have a brown stain now."

I turned around and started walking to English. Oh great, Dustin's in that class with me. The teacher gave me the whole lexture about how being late is bad then gave me whatever assignment she had for us today. Oou a word search? How old are we. She must have forgotten to make a lesson plan for today, well i'm not complaining!

"over here Honey Boo-Boo!" Emily shouted from our usual corner in the class." I walked over and sat beside Liz, on the opposite side of Dustin. How did he even get here before me? Oh yeah, that farter in the hallway distracted me.

"Okay, so I was in the hallway and this rude homophobic girl farted, SO LOUD!" I said to our group. Everyone started laughing.

"She just let it rip in the hallway?" Liz asked.

"Dayum, that's attractive! if i wasn't with liz i'd just be hitting that." Emi said, laughing. Liz slapped her in the arm. "What? C'mon liz, how could you resist that farting girl. Like, so hot!" She said in a sterotypical girl voice.

After the teacher glared at us we finished our assignment. Well part of it. Okay fine the tiniest bit, we were too busy singing and laughing. It's our senior year, who cares? After school was over Dustin met me at my locker.

"Hey baby." I said leaning up, wrapping my arms around him I gave him a long tender kiss. "So what are we doing tonight?"

"Well I thought we should go to a movie." He kissed me, and we walked out to his car.

When we got to the mall I gave him puppy-dog eyes, sighing he bent over and let me jump on his back. Yaas!  #whipped. Wuv my piggy back giving boyfriend. He walked to the theatre, and looked at the movies.

"Let's see Sex Tape!" I said clapping. He smiled and bought the tickets, the theatre guy gave us a werido look cause I was on his shoulders.

"Walking is lame! piggy back rides from my sexy godly penis loving boyfriend, isn't lame."  stuck my tonuge out at him, his reaction ommmg.

We walked in and took our seatz dawg. Yeah, i'm a g, clearly. I chose the really high seats, cause there was no one in them. makeout sesh! I started clapping, Dustin gave me an odd look.

"Don't judge your boyfrannnnnnd!" Laughing, he kissed me.

He pulled me loser, biting my bottom lip. I let him enter my mouth, climbing onto his lap. Grindring our hips together, he kissed me harder, tightning his grip on me. I got this marvelous dirty idea. I started sucking on his neck, and slid my lips down his shirt, to his waist. I started unzipping his pants.

"Julian, we're in a theatre"

Exactly! it's dark and adventerous." I said winking.

"I pulled down his boxers too, he was already 'extending' himself. I stroked him, Dustin closed his eyes and rested his head back. I took him in my mouth, sucking like this shit was a lolipop. A yummy Dustin lolipop! I made my way up and down, Dustin letting out quiet moans. After a minute, Dustin came in my mouth, I swallowed it eagerly. He pulled me back up, kissing me intesenfully. 

"Wow." He said smiling.

I cuddled up to him, as best as we could do it in these movie seats. Curse these for not letting me be super close to by moyfriend, terroist movie seats! We started actually watching the movie this time, he kept sneaking in kisses whenever he could.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...