Chapter 26

Julian's POV

*******

"Go order pizza!" Emi yelled, from the living room.

"No! You order it!"

"I SAID NOW YOU WENCH! Okay, okay, i'd rather not get murdured by Emi. I pulled out my phone and dialed '7-11' walking back into the living room.

"Wait, when the person answers, confuse them! Oh my god, it will be so funny."  Liz shouted, making Em's eyes pop out of her head, she shot her arm up agreeing to that. Woo! They ansered. Show time.

"Uhm, hey, yeah, so, kay, oh my god! Is that a cat? IT'S SO FUFFY! What was I saying again?" The person on the line didn't respond. Silence, mhm, how unprofessional. "You know, not replying to the customer is really inappropriate. So anyway, I like unicorns and rainbows, and, and, my Emily's feet smell, and Elizibeth has a wart on her nose, and Dustin, well he's perfect." Dustin smiled, but Liz and Em threw a pillow at me, making me drop the phone. Em charged for it.

"He's such a liar. My feet smell like roses, and Liz has a beautiful nose. Julian on the other hand, well he has an egg head, and well a big booty that bounces when he walks, like dayum he could knock over people with it. It's his secret weapen." They all killed themselves laughing. I looked in the wall mirror at my butt, pfft, I do not have a big butt. Bitches. Yup. Bitches.

"I take it you're not going to order a pizza Emily, or Julian, or Liz, or Dustin. I know Dustin has to be there too." She said on the other line. Oou, it's a she.

"How do you know who we are?" Em asked, all cautiously.

"I'll make your usual, i've eaten pizza with you guys before. It's two mediums with pineapple, pepperoni, and green peppers right? Oh and rootbeer's." She hungup.

We all exchanged odd looks. How does that girl know who we are? Uhg, the weirdos that live in california, i swear. Like if we didn't have police I would never leave my house. While we waited for our mystery chick to bring our pizza, we got our movie night ready. Em rumaged through my cuboards and grabbed all of the junk food i own. Gosh, that fatty is digging through my cuboards like she owns the place! Well in a way she does, she's my family, a 'sista from anotha mista' Just wait until I go to her huse, that'll be a lot of fun.

"What movie are we watching?" Liz asked.

"Pitch perfect!" Em and i yelled at the same time, Dustin and Liz looked at each other then rolled their eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at us, we're precious." I said, Em did a puppy-dog face. Dustin got up and put the movie in.

"Yay!" i yelled running at him, I jumped in his arms, he caught me thank god, if he fell i would have went with him! Wait, that could of been hot, yum. "I knew there was a reason I liked you, or maybe you're just a phase. You know, that guy that works at starbucks is pretty cute." I winked. Dustin laughed making his body shake, leaning down he kissed me, I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

"Get a room." Emi said, throwing a cheezie at my face.

"Hey, do you really want another food fight?" 

"Bring it on biatch."

We both eyed the bottle of whip cream on the coffee table. I pointed behind Em, she turned around. I pushed her into the couch and grabbed the bottle of whip cream, or whipping cream, i like it better that way. Sounds so much more, well.. Fun! Em kept looking behind me, smirking like an evil witch, but she was tring to make it unnoticable. I turned around to see Dustin creeping up behind me.

I gasped dramatically. "How dare you!" Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry babe! I thought it would be funny." He walked closer to hug me.

An evil smirk approached my face and I sprayed him in the face with whip cream.

"Eat it mofo!" I joked.

Laughing, he tackled me to the floor trying to get the whip cream. I sprayed more in his face, which cause we were rolling around some ended up on me, not the smartest plan Julian. He managed to get the bottole and sprayed it all over my face and torso. So, that's how he wants to play it, i'm game! I hugged him tight, getting whip cream all over the both of us. We kept laughing, rolling around.

"get off me you fool, we need to change!" I shouted inbetween laughs.

We walked up to my bathroom, I wet a wash cloth and washed Dustin's face. He smiled, so perfectly. God his face is so orgasmic. He returned the favour and washed my face too, of course he licked the whip cream off first. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my room. I walked into Trevor's room and grabbed some clothes that would fit Dustin. I walked back in my room to see him in only his boxers. Oh. My. God.

"Like what you see?" He said winking. I came back to life and set Trevors's clothes on my bed beside him.

"Turn around, you don't get to see all this yet." I said winking back. Rolling his eyes, he turned around and covered his eyes. I took off my shirt and skinnies.

"You're beautiful." I turned around and saw Dustin starring. Pfft. Perfert.

He walked closer to me, starring down at my face. I went on my tippy-toes and kissed him. he held my back up and entered his tongue in my mouth. He moved his tongue across every inch of my mouth, we kept moaning in pleasure. He fell back on my bed, pulling me with him so I was straddeling his hips. We started grinding against each other, moaning in unison. He turned us over so he was on top. He leaned down, planting little kisses on my neck. He started sucking on one spot, I moved my head to the side to give him more room.  He started biting my neck, a little weird but it's kinda hot. He jolted back and fell to the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this right now." He put on Trevor's clothes. "I'll see you downstairs babe." He kissed me then walked back downstairs.

Well that was weird. I am kind of happy that nothing more happened though, like i'm so attracted to Dustin, and I like him so much, but i'm just not ready for ..It yet. You know.. It.. Uhg, SEX! I'm not ready for sex yet, what if i'm bad at it? Pushing my thoughts to the basement of my brain I got dressed into comfy but sexy pj's and walked into Amanda's room. She's been locking herself in her room since she got back from the hospital. The last thing she said to me, which was like two days ago was "Look at these cuts, i'm ugly!" And yeah.

"Knock knock, kn-knockedy knock." I said in front of her door. I heard a giggle and smiled. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Amanda, I know you don't want to leave your room, but I was wondering if you want to come downstairs and watch pitch perfect with us." She smiled and grabbed her pillow. Bumping past me she ran downstairs, good ol' Amanada.

"Oou Amanda, you look gorgeous, you're cuts are almost gone." Em said as we walked in the living room, Amanda smiled and cuddled up to Dustin on the couch

'Ding dong, bing, ring, ding, sing.'

"Uhm, what's that?" Dustin asked.

"My doorbell!"

"Your doorbell sings? That's adorable." He replied sarcasticly, I rolled my eyes and answerd the door.

I opened and looked directly at their feet. I want to see if I can guess who this is. Mhm, stylish shoes, skinny figure, it can't be..

"Did you guys order a pizza?" Miley said winking at me.

"Since when do you work at a pizza place?

"My dad said I need more 'responsibility'." She made a blah kind of face.

"Well, if you don't want this job..Then you can have movie night with us!"

I pulled Miley in, making her nearly drop the pizza's. Everyone was surprised it was Miley, but happy to get pizza. Oh, and happy she joined movie night, but you know, pizza is amazing. Em and Liz cuddled on the short couch again, Amanada was still cuddled to Dustin, so I cuddled on his other side. Hah, poor Dustin getting squished. And Miley laid beside me, or legs stretched out over my legs. Let's just say we were all very comfy.

"Are you goons going to start the movie already?" Em ordered, throwing the remote at me. She smiled michieviously.