Dancing for Justin Bieber *ma...

By fanfic_unikornio_21

Victoria Brown is hip-hop dancer.Dancing is her dream.One day her friend told her about Justin Bieber backup... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
A/N
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
A/N
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
A/N
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
A/N
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
A/N
A/N

CHAPTER 26

3.6K 75 27
By fanfic_unikornio_21

VICTORIA'S POV

"AAHHH GET THE FUCK UP GIRL!!"I feel a pillow coliding with my face and I fell on the floor.

"OUCHH WHAT THE FUCK?!IT'S 9 AM!"I yelled at Mia.

"What's with the yelling?"Justin groaned feeling the bed and realising I was not in it.He look down at me confused.

"Don't ask just get me up"I said stretching my arms to him and he pulled me up.

"Okay you are soooo cutee but thats not the point.GUESS WHO WANTS TO MAKE A SONG WITH YOUUU?!!!"Mia yelled again.

"Okay one,don't yell it's early and second,who?"I said hugging Justin.

"IT'S SHAWN MENDES!!"She yelled again.Fuck I'm done.

"Okay stop yelling.You are so anoying so get lost!"I yelled angrily at her.

"Do you want me to go buy ice-cream and Oreo's?"Justin asked.

"Yes please"I said kissing his lips.He got up and went to the bathroom.

"Okay so he wanted you NOW in the studio soooooo....you going?"She asked sitting next to me.

"Noooo"I wined hugging a pillow.Damn I hate cramps.

"Okay I'll be back in 5 minutes.We'll cuddle when I get up.Don't miss me to much.love you."He said exiting the bus.

"LOVE YOU TOO"I yelled.

"Aweee you're sooo cute.Goals."She said smiling.

"Thanks.Okay so I was thinking maybe we can tell Shawn to come here because I'm not getting up from this bed."

"Sure I'll tell Scooter to tell him.Is 5 pm okay?"I nodded.

"Okay I have to go buy some makeup.See ya girl!"She said and she was gone in 2 seconds.

I took my phone and went on Twitter.I saw fans tweeting about last night.I smile and look at my ring.It's so beautiful.I heard a knock on the door and see Justin with some bags and roses.Awee cute.

"Princess I bought you Oreos,Ice-cream,chocolate and Snickers."He said."oh and also some pads."

"Thank you but thats a little emberasing."I said blushing and taking the pads.He grabbed my arm gently.

"Why?It's normal for girls.You don't have to be emberased infront of me baby.okay?"He said and I nodded.

I layed down and he plopped next to me and we cuddled.He was rubbing my stomach and I relaxed.Just about when I was about to fall asleep,my phone went off.I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vicci it's Scooter.You have to come now to the studio.Sorry"

I signal Justin to sing with me

"Is it to late now to say soryyyyyy"I hear Scooter laugh.

"Save that fot the stage.be here in 10 minutes."

"Okay bye Scooter"

"I'll take you there"Justin said getting up.

"Thank youuu"I sang kissing him and getting ready.I put my shoes on I take my phone.

"Ready?"He asked taking his car keys.

"Yup"

---------------at the studio--------------

"Heyyy"I waved at Scooter and I see a pretty boy who I'm guessing is Shawn.

"Hey Vicci this is Shawn,Shawn Victoria"I smile at him.

"Nice to meet you Shawn"I said putting my hand so he could shook it.

"Nice to meet you too,and I don't do hand shakes"He said pulling me into a hug.I hug him and I heard a cought behind us.I pull away and see Justin looking jelous.Aww my baby.

"Oh Shawn this Justin,my boyfriend"I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you.Love your work"Shawn said and Justin just nodded.Rude much.

"Okay so you wanted a song with me?"I said sitting down.

"Yeah I think you have an amazing voice"He smiled.

"Awww thank you.Okay so what do you want it to be?"I asked.

"Kinda like a girl telling how she cheated and a boy telling how he knows about it you know?"I nodded.

"Okay so what about this"I take a guitar and start to sing.

He knows
Dirty secrets that I keep
Does he know it's killing me?
He knows, he knows
D-d-does he know
Another's hand have touched my skin
I won't tell him where I've been
He knows, he knows, he knows

I look at him.

"Soooooo"I asked him.

"It's really good!On the begining we can go like Ahhh hey-ey"I nodded.

"Thats good and now we can go together thiis"I said writing some lyrics on a piece of paper.He nodded.

"Okay lets see"I take the guitar and we start to sing.

------------time skip 7 hours----------

"Okayy WE ARE DONE!"I yelled falling on the sofa.

"Yeah it's amazing.THANK YOUUU"He said hugging me and I laughed.

"It's nothing soo how about we tease a little."I smirked.

"Good idea"We take our phones and go on twitter.

@VicciB:Great work coming with this bby @ShawnMendes 😉❤️

@ShawnMendes: @VicciB with you it's another level😬❤️

"AWEEE SHAWNIII"I yelled jumping on his back.He laughed.

"Where is Justin?"He asked.

"Shit he was here?"

"He brought you here stupid!"He laughed.Upsiee😳.

"shit I have to text him"I get off his back and text Jay.

To My baby💍🙈😍:
Where r u??😘

From My baby💍🙈😍:
Thought you want to be alone with Shawn😒

To My baby💍🙈😍:
Are you serious right now??You know what,Don't pick me up.I'll go somewhere😡

From My baby💍🙈😍:
Why are we fighting over stupid shit...😔❤️❤️

To My baby💍🙈😍:
Because you say stupid shit.😑

I turn to Shawn who was staring at me.

"So what did he say?"I put my phone in my pocket and get up.

"We got into a fight.I'm going for a walk"He wanted to say something but I cut him off.

"Alone...Sorry I'll text you later"I blow him a kiss.He smiled and waved.

I exit the studio and shiver.It was 10 pm and it was really dark.I start to walk and I look around.Justin was non-stop calling me or he was texting me.I just ignore him.I realised I was in a dark alley.Ok this is scaring shit out of me.I heard something behind me but nothing was there.I start to run and I heard footsteps behind me.I feel something being shot in my leg and I feel on the hard floor.I cried in pain and someone came to me.He was dressed all black with a gun in his hand.

"P-please don't h-hurt me"I wimpered and he laughed.

"Oh I will enjoy this"He took my hand and trew me cross the alley.I screamed in pain but he ignored it.He started to punch me everywhere.Every inch of my body hurt and I couldn't breath.

"Teached you right bitch!"He said puncing me one last time .He ran away and I just layed there,paralised.I'm 100% sure I'm gonna die.I feel my eyelids falling.

I love you Justin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 878 55
Victoria is 14 and lives in an orphanage in Canada. One day she sees Justin Bieber and his mom walk up the front steps. A minute later, she gets call...
10.3K 189 55
What happens when "YN" is a dancer, but not just any dancer, she is a backup dancer for the hottest heart-throb in the world.. Justin Bieber. What ha...
28.5K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
2.8M 25.3K 46
Karla has never fell in love before. She was too busy being insecure. It hurt. Badly. But when she met the super charming and gorgeous Justin Bieber...