hello teenager - SHINee Fanfic

By EXO_L_uhan

This is a SHINee fanfic where a girl named Sana is chosen to be the teenager of the reality celebrity show, H... More

Dedication (Not really a part)
Hello
Introducing each other
Introducing each other Part 2
Special Guest
Which One?
Amusement Park
Amusement Park part 2
HAPPY BDAY MINHO!!(not a part)
Movie Time
Movie Time part 2
Shanghai?
Shanghai part 2
Shanghai part 3
One, Two, Three!
Mission: "Date"
Mission: "Date" 2
Mission: "Date" 3
NOT A PART
Mission: "Date" 4
Mission: "Date" 5
Mission: "Date" 6
Last Day of Hello Teenager

Gym

776 32 13
By EXO_L_uhan

My POV

It's been three weeks since the first day that I met SHINee. We went everywhere, and I mean everywhere. We traveled to the historical town, we visited SHINee's parents, we went to the big city, we went to all the amusement parks in Korea, the mall, you name it. Yoogeun and I grew closer and now we're like best buddies. All the members from SHINee became way more comfortable with me, it feels like we're all one big family (coincidentally). Minho is the big brother, Onew is the appa, Key is the umma, Taemin's the younger brother, Jonghyun is the oldest brother, I'm the sister, and Yoogeun is the baby brother.

Right now, me, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun are playing Fifa 15 on the Xbox. Thank the Lord that my real brother taught me how to play this. I'm actually pretty good to be honest. It was 10 in the morning and Yoogeun and Onew were still asleep.

Minho and I are on a team while Jongtae are a team.

"GO SANA GO SCORE A GOAL!!!" Minho shouted as he pressed a button to pass the ball to me.

"OK GOT IT" (aha) I said back.

"YAH! Quiet down you guys!" Key said annoyed, looking up from his computer.

I was intensely staring at the 70-inch flat screen TV in front of us, my fingers moving around the controller as fast as lightning. There was only a minute left in the game, and it was two to one. We were winning. I pressed the button to score.

"GOOOOOOOAAAAALL!!" I shouted.

"YEAH!!!" Minho cheered. We 'high-ten'ed each other with victory.

"That's not cool! Jonghyun sucks at this game! Me and Sana on a team next game!" Taemin complained.

"Yah! I'm not that bad!" Jonghyun shot back.

"Oh really?"

"You know what? Fine! But I'm pretty good for a first timer." Jonghyun said.

"its not exactly your first time..." I mumbled. The last time Jonghyun played was a weeks ago.

"Ok Sana and Taemin versus Jonghyun and Minho!" Minho announced. So we set the teams like that.

In the end, me and Taemin won.

"Yeah Sana!!!! We won!!!" Taemin cheered.

"Good job Taemin!!" He was the one who scored the last point. I side hugged Taemin to congratulate him. Aish, he's blushing again. He's still not used to my hugs, so cute!

"Dang Sana! Your good if you can beat Minho." Jonghyun said.

"Well I probably would have won if someone here knew how to play!" Minho said a bit frustrated but happy for me at the same time.

"This again!?!" Jonghyun complained.

"YO! Didn't I tell you to quiet down?" Key shouted.

"Says the one shouting at us." Jonghyun said under his breath. I stifled a laugh.

Yoogeun and Onew came down the stairs rubbing his eyes. Like father like son!!! KYAA SO CUTE!

"Annyeonghaseyo..." They both said in unison.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" We all shouted back. Apparently we were all high on sugar...maybe the coffee we all drank from Starbucks...whoops.

"Hey maybe we should all go work out at a gym or something. We've all been indoors long enough." Key said.

No one responded. We were plaing video games and Yoogeun and Onew were munching on chicken for breakfast.

"Yah! We need to exercise you lazy butts!" Key said again.

"Yeah in a minute." Minho said. Really, we all know that it means never.

"Lets all go. Onew, Yoogeun, you guys first." Key said annoyed.

"Yeah ok fine." Onew and Yoogeun obediently went upstairs to change.

After about two more games, Me, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun went upstairs to change. Key did as well.

SMALL TIME SKIP

I brought my volleyball since we were going to the gym. That means there's gonna be a volleyball court right?

We entered the gym and I headed straight to the locker room to change into my volleyball gear. The others changed into basketball shorts and t-shirts, well Jjong went in a tang top.

I came out wearing my t-shirt from school volleyball (its my favorite), spandex, kneepads, high socks, a ponytail and volleyball shoes.

I walked to the court with my volleyball in hand. Onew, Taemin, and Key were playing basketball with Yoogeun and Jjong and Minho were working out.

Jjong's POV

I noticed Sana enter the gym so I sat up from lifting weights. Man do I feel strong!

"Hey Sana wanna pla—" I took a look at her and I felt my face turn bright red. She's in spandex. Uh oh. STOP IT KIM JONGHYUN! That's what they wear at volleyball so stop! I was mentally punching thoughts out of my head. What the heck are you thinking look away man! So I did.

My POV

I heard Jjong say something so I looked over at him. He was looking the other way, and his face was red. Ummm...

I pulled the leg part of my spandex down to show less of my fat legs. (NOTE: I did not pull them down as in underwear-showing got it?)

I found my face red as well.

"SO! Who wants to play volleyball with me?!" I announced.

"I will!" Minho, Jjong and Taemin said.

"Ok two on two! You guys know how to play right?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They said in unison. So it was Me and Jjong vs. 2min.

Jjong served the ball and dang he's better than me! The ball went to the other side of the court where Taemin passed it to Minho, he set it, then Taemin smaked the ball on to my side.

"TAKE THAT!" Taemin said as he killed it.

"NOT TODAY!" I shouted back as I passed perfectly to Jonghyun.

"HIT IT JJONG!" I shouted. And he did. The ball went in a perfect angle to the other side. Neither of the guys could get it. Yay! Our point.

"K-I DOUBLE L THAT WAS A KILL BANG BANG WHOOSH RELOAD BPLLLL!" I shouted. It was a cheer our school team did every time someone killed the ball (not literally).

"Aeygo what was that?" Jjong asked.

"Oh it's a cheer we do when you hit the ball and the other side can't pass it." I said proudly, knowing my vball terms.

"That was so cute!" Jjong said smiling cutely. Aish these guys need to stop telling me that I'm cute when it was werid...

We kept playing for the next two hours. We also kept score. Later Onew, Yoogeun and Key joined our game. It was Me, Jjong, and Onew vs Key, Taemin, Minho and Yoogeun. In the end Minho's team won. Probably because Minho is so athletic.

"Good game everyone!" Taemin said happily.

"That was fun! Don't you think?" Onew asked.

"Yeah! That's why I love volleyball! Its so intense!" I said.

"Yeah no kidding!" Key said out of breath. He was the setter of their team so he ran around like crazy.  

After playing around for what seemed like all day, we drove back to the dorm to have lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.3K 20
What would it be like if Shinee had a child but this time it was for real not on hello baby?
71.3K 1.1K 32
[COMPLETED] A collection of fluff/hot SHINeexReader imagines :)
55.7K 2.7K 50
𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨�...
68K 2.8K 65
This was my first fanfiction and I was fairly new to k-pop at the time as well. Yes - this book is cringy and full of cliche. Yes - it also might not...