Watch My Back As I Move On

By PureRandomness101

Haruno Sakura, it is the name of a kunoichi that has been seen weak her whole life. She's been left behind by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Escape The Maze In The Mansion
Chapter 2: Introductions...or Is It?
Chapter 3: Grocery
Chapter 4: First Lunch With Everyone
Chapter 5: A Hallway of Murderous Chakra
Chapter 6: Good...But Not Enough
Chapter 7: You Let Your Guard Down
Chapter 8: Monster
Chapter 9: Readying For The Festival
Chapter 10: Don't Hide Your Beauty
Chapter 11: Babysitting
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Sudden War; Hellish Training
Chapter 14: In Love With The Blossom
Chapter 16: Heart of The Village...Or Is It?
Chapter 17: Trial of Insects?!
Chapter 18: Sand To Living
Chapter 19: Exploding Butterflies
Chapter 20: Tyrants
Chapter 21: Black Figure
Chapter 22: Safe and Sound
Chapter 23: Split Up
Chapter 24: Troublesome Statues
Chapter 25: In The Battlefield
Chapter 26: Let's Go Back Home
Chapter 27: Chakra Strings
Chapter 28: Tag Along
Chapter 29: Beheaded
Chapter 30: Dog Days I
Chapter 31: Dog Days II
Chapter 32: Dog Days II.V
Chapter 33: Dog Days III
Chapter 34: Ignore The Kyuubi
Chapter 35: Thank You
Chapter 36: Swimwear
Chapter 37: Traps
Chapter 38: Hunt For The Entrance
Chapter 39: Unique Way of Caring
Chaper 40: Drowned Peace
Chapter 41: Amusement Park
Chapter 42: Fight To Protect
Chapter 43: Protect You Until I Die
Chapter 44: Forgive Me
Chapter 45: Mistakes
Chapter 46: Agree With The Operation
Chapter 47: Bet To Convince
Chapter 48: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 49: Is That True?
Chapter 50: Unraveled Truth
Chapter 51: Formation For The Operation
Chapter 52: End of The Game
Chapter 53: Hopeless Fight
Chapter 54: Desperate Measures at Desperate Times
Chapter 55: Back From Heaven
Chapter 56: Spirit in the Material World
Chapter 57: A Queen's Silver Locks
Chapter 58: Unbearable Heat
Chapter 59: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 60: See You Some Time Again
Chapter 61: Goodbye, Sensei
Chapter 62: That Time of the Year (Epilogue)

Chapter 15: Village Hidden In The Clouds

10.2K 382 53
By PureRandomness101

The Following day...

Sakura lied on the couch, facing the television. 'Such a boring day.' Sakura thought. Zetsu emerged from the ground and said "Leader-sama asks for you." Sakura nodded and made her way to he office. 'Cha! Finally! Something to do!' Inner shouted.

The duo made their way towards the office. "Now that you're all here, let's starIt the meeting." Pein started. "I recently found a village with no leader. Perhaps, this is the right time for the Akatsuki to own another village besides Amegakure." Pein said.

"Where is this sh**ty village then?" Hidan asked. Pein simply gave him a smirk and pointed up, making everyone look at him in confusion. "Are you f**king messing with me, you sh**ty leader?!" Hidan shouted. "Shut up, Hidan." Kakuzu said.

"Could it be the village hidden in the clouds?" Sakura asked. "Hidden in the clouds?" Sasori asked. "Tobi knows! Tobi knows! There was a legend that the villagers residing in that village are too barbaric. They incessantly destroyed nearby villages. That's why God sent them to the sky!" Tobi said.

"Never thought that village could be real." Kisame said. "Pack everything you need. We leave in two hours." Pein said. "We're all going, un?" Deidara asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Konan answered. "Dismissed." Pein said. "I'm hungry, let's make snacks first." Kisame said, rubbing his stomach. "Hn." Itachi said. "Agreed." Sakura said, grinning. "I'll eat if it's Sakura that's cooking." Sasori said standing from his seat.

"You want anything, leader?" Sakura asked. "Anything will do." Pein said as Konan took loads of paperwork, making Pein groan.

In the kitchen...

Sakura entered with the others. Sakura unintentionally stepped on the wet area and slipped. Hidan caught her, his arms were shaking. "Oi, f**king pink b**ch. What have you been f**king eating?! You're too damn heavy!" Hidan said as Sakura stood up with such ease. Sakura looked at him and grinned. "Sorry. I forgot I have some weights on." Sakura said, continuing on her merry way.

'She already adapted to the weights.' Itachi thought. "Why the f**king f**k would you wear weights?!" Hidan asked, twitching. "Training." Sakura said, grinning.

Two hours later...

"We go with our partners when we get to the village. Gather as much information as you can." Konan said. "In Sakura's case, go with Itachi and Kisame." Pein said.

"We have to fly to get there?" Kisame asked, pointing up. "My art will do the work, un!" Deidara said, grinning. Deidara fished out his clay and molded them into 5 huge birds. Each partner hopped onto one bird.

A few minutes later, the village hidden the clouds is seen by the naked eye. "Deidara, Sasori. Head West. Kakuzu, Hidan. Head South. Itachi, Kisame, Sakura. Head North. Zetsu, Tobi. Head East. We meet up at the heart of the village within three hours." Pein ordered. "Dismissed." "Hai!" Everyone answered, parting ways.

"There's something odd here." Sakura said, eyeing the village resting upon the cloud as the trio hopped off the bird. Sakura looked around, feeling uneasy. "Sakura." Itachi called out. Sakura grinned and caught up to them.

"What's been bothering ya?" Kisame asked, looking at Sakura worriedly. "It's nothing, fish face." Sakura said, smiling as she walked between the two.

Kakuzu and Hidan...

"What the f**k is that?!" Hidan whispered as Kakuzu and Hidan hid beneath some bushes, staring at a winged kid puffing up a cigerette. "Shut up." Kakuzu whispered back.

Deidara and Sasori...

"Danna, un." Deidara said. "What brat?" Sasori answered. "I'm not drunk am I, un?" Deidara asked as the artists sat on the bird, looking down at a village full of winged creatures, some are puffing up a cigerette. "If you are, then that must mean so am I." Sasori asnwered, staring blankly below them.

Zetsu and Tobi...

"They're winged." Zetsu said. "They're angels, Zetsu-senpai!" Tobi whispered happily as they hid atop a tree.

Pein and Konan...

"What the hell are they?" Pein asked, looking at the creatures as they live their daily lives.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.3K 33
Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking justice for herself, she accepts Sasuke's 'c...
63.8K 1.5K 33
Akako Uchiha is the sister of Sasuke Uchiha, and graduated the academy at the same time as him. Groups of four were made once the students who passed...
181K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...
112K 3.5K 67
When Sakura Haruno was a genin, she saved the lives of her teammates on multiple occasions, but every time, her efforts and growth was ignored by her...