More Than Friends 2 | a.a

Av TrippyNinjaa

August Alsina a.u Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
*Bonus Chapter*
*Bonus Chapter*

Chapter 2

55.8K 2.6K 503
Av TrippyNinjaa

Chapter 2.

April.

"Did you talk to his people?"

"Yeah. They got the news."

"Shit fucked up dawg. Neitha' one of them deserved no shit like this."

"Yeah. We're gonna have to take turns monitoring her, you know."

"I'm down. Lance and I could take the days we're off since you have Roman to look after."

The voices of Lance, London, and Lola filled the room as I came to. I hadn't given any signs of my state to being up but I shifted a bit to get their attention.

"I just got off the phone with his lawyer."I heard my mom step into the room.

"And?"Lola asked.

She sighed,"He said he tried persuading the judge to push the sentencing down a notch but there was nothing he could do."

They all sighed.

"However,"My mom said,"he did say that he's subject to parole within four to five years."

That made them all sigh in a bit of relief.

"Well that's some kind of good news right?"Lola said."Less torture for you-know-who."

I took that as my chance to make my presence known.

"Well you-know-who is awake now."I sat up and stretched my arms.

I caught them off guard since they were facing away from me. I then rubbed at my puffy eyes to get a clearer view of everyone in my room. Lance and London were standing by the window, Lola by the bathroom door, Jacquess and Kennedy next to my bed, and my mom by the doorway. They all had the same concerned look on their faces.

"Uh, hey. How are you feeling?"My mom asked.

"I'm okay.."I shrugged."I heard you guys talking. He's really going in there for a while huh?"

"I'm sorry April. The lawyer really did try."Lola frowned.

"Yeah, and the best he could get was a parole offer after four or five years."Kennedy shrugged."That's good news though right?"

"Yeah..great."I said in a monotone voice while picking with the blanket.

It grew silent in the room and even though I tried my best not to, I ended up crying again. Seeing this they all crowded around me, engulfing me in a group hug.

"It's gonna be okay April,"My mom rubbed my shoulder.

"I-I just don't want him in there."I cried.

"We don't either ma' but that's what makes it better."London said making me turn to her."We all got each other."

"She's right."Kennedy added."Plus, look at it on the bright side. You can visit and call him."

"Yeah. When my brother was locked up we got to see him every Wednesday from twelve to four."Jacquees said.

"See."My mom tried to smile."Isn't that good? Wednesday isn't too far away."

"And you get ta' be wit' him fa' five whole hours if ya' want ta'."Lance added.

Still doesn't beat a whole day being with him.

"Something is better than nothing I guess,"I sniffled and wiped underneath my eyes.

"That's the spirit."My mom clapped.

"Where's dad?"I huffed continuing to wipe away tears.

"Outside talking to Joe."

I nodded and brought my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. Everyone stood around me, talking to both one another and me. But I was hardly listening. All I could think about was how was I going to make it?

Seven years, if that, without August. And yeah, so what if I get to visit him? He isn't here like I need him to be, like I want him to be. This basically fucked everything we had planned up.

Not to mention his dark days. Who's gonna be there for him? When he's crying about his brother or shutting everyone out, who's gonna bring him back? Huh?

Nobody. That's who. Not a single soul. He's everything to me and now I just feel somewhat..empty without him. I could barely take a month, how am I supposed to cope with seven years?

"Can I just be left alone for a minute?"I asked feeling a cry bubbling up in my throat.

They gave me worried looks but I waved my hand at them.

"I'll come out in five minutes I swear, just let me breath for a little. Clean my face and stuff."

"Alright."My mom started to walk towards the door."But five minutes."

"Got it."I nodded.

"Any later time and we're barging in."Lola added while leaving out as well.

I gave them all a small assuring smile but it dropped as soon as Lance shut the door behind them.

As I swung my legs to get out of the bed I noticed May and June were no longer in my room. I just shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom.

"Wow, I look horrible. What a shocker."I spoke sarcastically to the mirror.

I grabbed a small towel from the rack and wet it to put it to my face. I remember one time August just stood
in the doorway and watched me do my morning routine. It was one of those mornings where we didn't have work and just wanted to be in each other's presence.

"What?"I giggled at him.

"Nothin',"He shrugged with a smile.

"It has to be something."I turned around to face him."Why are you staring at me?"

"I can't jus' look?"

"You can but.."I shrugged.

"But?"

"But it's weird."I sat the towel down with a chuckle."You're such a creep sometimes."

He bit his bottom lip to suppress his smile and walked up to me. I braced myself as his lanky arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my forehead before tapping my backside. I hopped up and allowed him to sit me carefully on the sink.

"How i'mma creep?"He stood in between my legs.

"You just are."I blushed."Now you're even creepier."

He smirked a little and raised one hand to push hair out of my face,"You look so beautiful in da' mawnin'."

"Oh please,"I pushed his hand while blushing,"you're just saying that."

"I ain't,"He shook his head,"ion see why you would even think dat."

"I look like a wild animal in the morning."I straight faced him.

"Not ta' me."He shrugged."I been wakin' up ta' you fa' da' last five years and shit ain't changed."

"So the first time we slept in the same bed–"

"Was da' night of prom. You came in and comforted a nigga, lettin' me know you was down fa' me. You wanted ta' stay so we got in my bed and went ta' sleep. Next mawnin', I woke up and you was still thea'."

He paused his story to smile to himself, almost as if he was playing the memory in his head.

"And dat's da' first time I found out you slept wit'cha mouth creaked open a lil. And somehow you ended up on top of me wit'cha legs wrapped around me."He chuckled while I blushed."But fa' some reason you was still beautiful ta' me."

"You thought I was beautiful then?"I asked shocked.

"Phat, I've always thought chu' was beautiful."He looked into my eyes."Since da' first time I seen you."

Both of his hands moved to caress the sides of my face. I felt as if I would melt in them to be honest. He pulled me forward to give me a kiss to which I responded quickly to.

"April!"Kennedy barges in."It's been five minutes."

I snap out of my memory and blink to recover from the blurry vision. I pick my head up to look into the mirror only to see my face already wet with tears.

I just hope that's how fast this time goes.

*************************************

Characters in the mm.

So, not the best chapter, but I guess it's a starter. Btw I'm sorry for taking so long. I didn't realize it was this long. I've been trying to get the 2016 stories ready for you guys.

But regarding to this story, I'm basically undecided on how I want this sentencing to go (though I do have an idea) but I'm not sure if yall are gonna like it. ;)

Also, prepare to run into some new characters. And you know what new characters mean? New problems...

And of course we'll have our old characters because why would we want to forget them?

BUT ITS BREAK SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? -slides on shades- UPDATES UNTIL YOU DIE!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.6M 124K 56
Mikaela Montgomery is the hottest party planner in Miami, being around celebrities is nothing new....until a run in with August changes both their li...
284K 1.8K 19
Hi! Semua cerita saya hanya rekaan dan fantasi semata mata sahaja ya! Tiada kena mengena dengan hidup ataupun mati. Cuma watak watak berkenaan adala...
248K 7.5K 30
On that fateful day the rain was heavy. Asuka was drifting in her small rowboat she stole from a dock on a nearby island. Her burden of carrying...
910K 41.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...