*Bonus Chapter*

*Bonus Chapter*

( December 2029 )

April.

"Phat!"

"What?"I shouted back.

"Whea' the lotion at?"

"Check the top cabinet in the bathroom!"

I sat down at the edge of our bed to lotion my own legs while mentally preparing myself for all the people that are coming over soon.

It's Christmas Eve and we all decided it'd be best if we spent it together. It's a very nice feeling having everyone I'm so close to still around and ticking.

Unfortunately though, my father won't be joining us because of his unexpected passing.

It was only two years ago when his tumor snuck up on him and finally set him down.

I can't even think of a way to describe to you the upmost amount of pain I went through. Not only me but the rest of my family and friends as well. My girls especially since they loved their grandfather and couldn't understand why he had to go so soon.

My mother, of course, took it the hardest and even though my loving husband tried not to show it, I knew it affected him too. He tried staying strong for all of us but even he eventually had to break at some point.

I still haven't gotten over it but lately, I've had my hands full with other things.

"Mama, he don't wanna let me get him dressed!"Winter whined coming up the hall.

I sighed and stood to my feet preparing myself to take Aug off of her hands.

"What are you doing to your sister?"I chuckled while grabbing baby Auggie out of Winter's arm.

"Ma-ma!"He clapped his hands.

"Don't you ma-ma me boy,"I chuckled,"watch I get da-da."

His enthusiastic smile dropped to a frown.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

I had baby August a year ago and he'll be making two this upcoming year. Just when I had thought I was through with having kids he magically decided to pop up on us.

 Just when I had thought I was through with having kids he magically decided to pop up on us

But I wasn't exactly complaining. Now that the twins are nearly turning 16 and Winter is right behind them, I missed the feeling of being able to baby someone. Of course there's always Aug to baby but I liked the feeling of having a real baby cuddled up to me at night and needing me to do every little thing for them.