Love Me Like I Do

By IngoAP

After the meeting with management, I walked through the door and was met with four curious faces. "What di... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
Update tonight
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hola
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

eight

2.3K 105 13
By IngoAP

"It's too early to be functioning." Dinah groaned and placed her bag down near the wall that was one big mirror.

"It's not early, you just went to sleep late." Lauren placed her bag next to Dinah's. "That means that you haven't had enough sleep and feel like it's earlier than it is."

"I know stupid."

"I'm not stupid. For your information, I'm very smart." Lauren said.

"As smart as my clothes is." Normani snickered when Lauren glared at her.

"Fuck you."

"Ladies, ladies! Let's be civil." A man walked into the room and hugged the girls one by one. "And you must be Anna." He put his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Sean."

"Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and smiled gently.

"So as management probably already told you, we're gonna be rehearsing for the ball. Well-"

"Hold up, ball?" Ally questioned.

"Why am I not surprised they didn't tell you guys?" He chuckled. "There's this gala in a couple of weeks. A fundraiser or something. Anyways, as I was saying, Normani and Anna are going to dance there. So we have to plan that."

Normani looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked her.

"You know how to dance?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I giggled. "I took a few years in ballroom."

"Aye, so you should be a natural." Sean high fived me. "I've already planned the choreography. All you two need to do is learn it."

"We're still here. What are we supposed to do?" Dinah asked.

"You either practice the current choreography or you can dance at the gala too."

"Nope, this dance is already complicated enough. I'll just trip over my dress." Camila shook her head.

"I'm with Mila on this one." Ally said and the other girls agreed.

"Okay, just relax and I'll switch between. I'll just get Normani and Anna started then I'll be with you." He turned back to us with his hand in his pocket. "Normani, heads or tails?"

"Heads." She said as he threw the coin in the air.

"Tails. Anna, you'll be the female position." He then looked at Normani. "You okay with being the 'male'?"

"Is it any different from the female position?" She asked.

"Yeah." I laughed. "I don't think I've ever been good at leading to be honest." Her eyes studied me as I turned towards her. "So do you think you can be in control?"

She chuckled and pushed me a little. "I guess we'll see."

"Okay, I'm gonna start by showing you the steps individually then you can practice them. When you've gotten the hang of it, you can try it together."

Normani and I nodded and he stepped in between us and the mirror.

"Anna, this is you, you ready?"

I nodded and focused on Sean, trying to memorize the movements he was making.

----

After a couple of hours, our skin was coated in sweat.

Well, mine and Normani's. The girls were currently packing to leave.

"Sucks to suck guys." Lauren laughed. "We'll see you at home." And then they left.

"Guys, you almost got it down." Sean said and clapped his hands together.

Normani licked her lips and took a breath before putting her hands on me again, one on my back and held my hand with her other one.

"One, two, three, four..." Sean's voice faded away as Normani and I started dancing.

Our eyes connected as our feet moved us around the room. I was just lost in her.

She suddenly spun me around and wrapped her arms around my torso from behind.

I could feel her chest pressed into my back, her hot breath on my ear and her hands slowly running down my sides.

I gently let my eyes fall closed as I let the feeling wash over me, starting as a strong fluttering in my stomach and ending as soft, tickling tingles in the tips of my fingers and toes.

She suddenly spun me around again and pulled me flush against her. Her breath on my lips and her chest on my chest, her hands keeping me in place.

I looked into her eyes and noticed that spark in them I'd been seeing. It was rare for me to see such dark eyes yet bright at the same time.

Clapping filled the room and broke us out of our trance. Sean was standing there to the side.

"I am extremely happy to say that you got this in the bag. You just have to practice it at home too because you just learned it in a few hours. You can forget it in a few hours too."

"Aye aye capn." I saluted and grabbed my water bottle.

Normani handed me my bag and we walked together to the car that was waiting for us.

"I can't wait to showeeeer." Normani sang.

"Me neither." I smiled and answered Stella on my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Normani asked and looked over at my phone.

"Stella. She just asked what we were up to."

She nodded and looked at her own phone. "The girls say they ordered food. We should probably be able to shower and the food will be there when we're done." Normani thanked the driver as we pulled up to the house.

We just said a short hello to the girls then went to shower.

I let the water run down my body as I let my mind wander.

But the only way it went was to Normani.

I sighed when I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and tried to dry as much of my hair as possible then put it up in a bun. I couldn't be bothered to blow dry it and I didn't want it leaking everywhere.

I got dressed and then went and sat in bed, surfing my phone, trying to get my mind off everything.

A knock interrupted my oh so productive tumblr surfing and I looked up.

"Hey, I just heard the door close." Normani stood there with slightly wet hair and I smiled at her. "I think the food's here. You wanna head downstairs?"

I nodded and stood up, walking with her downstairs.

She looked at me confused as I abruptly stopped at the entrance of the living room where the girls were.

"What's wrong?" Normani asked and the girls looked at us.

"W-what's for dinner?" I asked hesitantly.

"Sushi!" Camila yelled and jumped on the couch.

I backed away slightly and Normani's eyes widened. "What?" Dinah asked.

"Funny story," I started. "I'm allergic to fish..."

All the girls made an 'oh' sound. "So? Just sit with us and we'll get you something else..." Lauren said.

"I'm more like deathly allergic." I said.

"Wait... so what happens?" Camila asked innocently.

"If I eat it, I'll most likely die. If I eat something that came in touch with fish, I can die.

"Oh shit, so this is serious?" Lauren said.

"No, not at all... I can just die but no biggie." I chuckled.

"But what if you... touch it?"

"Itchy, rash, red. It's really uncomfortable."

"How long does it take to go away?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"There's only one way to find out."

"Are you seriously-" Normani said flabbergasted but was cut off with me walking towards Dinah.

I turned my back to her and pulled my shirt up. "So I can't scratch."

"Anna, are you sure?" Normani asked as Dinah rubbed a piece on my back.

"I can't turn back now." I smiled softly at her concerned expression and sat down on the couch as the girls took the sushi into the kitchen and came back with some pasta.

After a couple of minutes we were done eating and were just watching TV, I started squirming.

"Anna?" Normani whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"You okay?"

"It itches..." I admitted and Normani bit her lip.

"Turn around." I turned on the couch so my back was facing her. I felt her raise my shirt up and she gasped slightly. "Holy shit."

"Woah..." One of the girls muttered.

"Why did you let me do that?" Dinah asked, shocked and I shrugged.

"Can you make it burn less?" I said quietly and buried my head in my knees. I soon felt a cold wind on my back and I sighed. "That feels good."

Normani chuckled and the wind stopped for a second. "You're so dumb Anna. You knew that would happen."

"I'm dumb, I know, now keep going." I wriggled and she started blowing on my back again.

After awhile, I had a wet towel on my back trying to make the itching go away and Normani blowing on it once in awhile.

"Guys..." Ally asked.

"What?" Dinah asked.

"Is any of us actually taking the time?"

There was silence until a quiet 'fuck' left Lauren's mouth.

"Thought so..."

-----------

Hey guys so.. finally.

I've honestly had so much writers block for this story for some reason (that's why the chapters suck). i was going to be writing and writing in the christmas vacation but.. you're all seeing how well that's going.

I am honestly so sorry for going from updating once a day to once a month or less..

really, these last few days i've just been on tumblr (ii-a-p) where i've seriously just been sad and ugh i hate it. i literally wanted to punch my sister twice in the face today and cry more than i can count.

if for some unknown reason you want to know if i'm still alive (doubt it) here's some shh..

instagram= ii.a.p

Kik= ii.a.p

twitter= ii_a_p  

and i just made a new twitter that is supposed to be a fan account so i wouldn't always be bugging you guys here by making statuses. you're here to read my story not that. 

fan twitter= siingtome (i just made it like.. 5 secs ago so excuse the no tweets and having no followers.. #embarrassing)

but seriously, i appreciate you guys a lot and i'm not going to say there's some stuff going on because there isn't.. i just honestly have no idea whats going on with me rn. its like i'm back to earlier this year and i just cant

well.. thanks if you read any of this and just.. comment and vote (or not, you're your own person, do what you want)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Island By Alone

Fanfiction

41.3K 1.8K 9
An inseparable group, fifth harmony, become torn apart after fame. Rumors, fans, and paparazzi's that are willing to destroy their reputations make t...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...