My Two Loves

By xolovelyyxo

Previously known as ' The vampire's mate. Did I mention I already have a mate? He's a werewolf.' Serena Vinc... More

1. Meeting Adrian
2. Elena
3. Bipolar Much?
4. Daddy Dearest Is A Werewolf?
5. Mommy is a what?!?
6. Remembering The Last Time We Met
8. Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On You
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

7. *Extra Bit* Jace's Pov

272 8 0
By xolovelyyxo

After Serena and them left, it got a little tense in the room. Dad was close to going wolf so Aden was trying to calm him down by telling him Serena planned on coming back tomorrow. It wasn't working out so well. He had to go for a run. Aden went with him so he wouldn't follow the car scent to their home. I trudged up the stairs to my room. This day was pretty hectic but I like my siblings. Jake is pretty cool and it's obvious he loves his- I mean our- siblings a lot. Especially Serena but I mean who wouldn't? She's pretty ... I would say hot but that would be creepy seeing as she is my sister and looks exactly like Aden.... she's funny, loving, caring, and over all just an awesome person. Lia is more of a diva. Not that there isn't anything wrong with that! It's different than what I am used to. Colby is mean and bossy but sometimes she is sweet and nice. That's rare Colby. I like kind Colby more than cold Colby. I opened my room and landed gracefully on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Suddenly a hand was tracing my stomach. It sent tingles through me. I smiled. I knew exactly who is was. My mate. My Chloe.

"Hey Chlo, what's up?" I asked her, trying to ignore the shots of pleasure that were going through me

"Nothing," She sighed as she laid in my chest. "I just missed you."  I smelt her. She smelt like Jack.

" You smell like Jack." I said, wrinkling my nose in disgust

" Well, " She laughed " That's because he's my boyfriend."

Her words stung my heart. I bit my lip to stop a possessive growl from coming out of me. I refused to let her know how much it hurt me that she only wanted to be friends but if jack made her happy then I’m happy. There is nothing more I can do about it. I just want her to be happy... .Even if it's at my expense.

" Did you talk to Marisa yet? " I asked her calmly as I rubbed a hand down her back. She squirmed so I stopped.

"Yeah but ,I mean come on, she needs to stop going after my boyfriend." She said with jealousy in her voice

"Well Chlo, she is his mate after all." I pointed out.

She huffed " So, I don't get all jealous when she's all over you."

" That's great, Chlo. " I said sarcastically. Man, Serena is rubbing off on me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said angrily. Oh shit! I don't like it when she is angry with me.

"Nothing, just that its easier for me to hang out with her if you aren't jealous." I said

"Why do you like hanging out with her anyways? Why her?" She asked slightly pouting

"Because... she's the only one who gets how I’m feeling." I told her

"Oh. Well do you have to see her every day?" She asked

"Do you have to see Jack every day?," I countered " Never mind that but what does it matter to you, Chloe?"

She scowled " Maybe it was a bad idea to come see you Jace."

"If that's what you think then there's the door. Go." I said nodding to the door. I was pissed. Who is she to tell me who I can't hang out with? I closed my eyes and waited for the door to open, signaling that she's leaving but it never came.

"Chloe are you leaving or not." I snapped at her. Dammit this girl drives me crazy. 

"No, Jace, I’m not leaving." She snapped back. I opened my eyes, I stared at the ceiling while I was waiting for her to say something.

" Jace. " She said touching my arm. I shivered at her voice saying my name. I flinched away from her touch. Oh god I need this girl to leave already. The more she's here, the more I find myself falling in love with her but all she does is play with me and break my heart.

"Yes?" I asked her

" Do you like her better than me? " She asked, biting her lip. Oh god she looked so gorgeous when she did that. I closed my eyes again so I wouldn't have to look at her angelic face. Her platinum blond hair flowed down her shoulders to her elbows. Her blue eyes showed worry. Was she seriously worried I liked Marisa better than her? She was my mate!

"Chloe, how can you ask that? You are my mate, sweetheart." I said softly

"You didn't answer the question." She stated

"I like you guys both the same. You guys are my best friends." I told her

"But you said I was your mate. Doesn't that mean you like me more." She asked

"In that sense yes but you don't want to my mate. So I can have feelings for other girls." 

" Is it possible for you to like other girls as more than friends?" She asked biting her lip again

" Obviously, you like Jack." I told her

" Don't bring Jack in to this." She said clenching her jaw

"Jack has everything to do with this and so does Marisa." I told her in a 'duh' tone.

" Stay away from Marisa. I don't want you hanging out with her." She said angrily. Shit. If only she knew how much I wanted to tell her okay but I couldn't do that. If she was going to be with Jack then I can hang out with Marisa. What the hell is her problem?

"No. If you can date Jack then I can hang out with Marisa." I said angrily

"What's so great about her?" She shouted

"What's so great about Jack." I countered. Damn girl is pissing me off.

"I'm leaving." She said waiting for me to plead her to sit back down. You know what no more nice Jace. I'm being tired of being played. I'm done with it. So if she wants to stay fine with me but I’m not going to beg her to.

"Like I said earlier. There's the door. I'm tired of being played. Go to your boyfriend. I'm going to see Marisa." I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and didn't wait for Chloe to get out. I just walked out. How can she expect me to be her little play thing. I will always be there for her but I won't give in to her anymore. She may be my mate but if she doesn't want me then why am I going to sit around and mope. I need to get over her. I walked over to Marisa's room when I felt a hand on my arm. Tingles shot through my arm again.

"Ch- Oh Marisa. It's you. I was just going to see you." I stuttered out. What the hell. No other girl should be able to make me feel that way. At all. She dropped her hand as if she felt it too.

"Uh... I could tell." She said smiling at me. She opened her bedroom door and we walked in. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. I jumped into the spot next to her.

"Ahhh" She shrieked when I dropped her onto her bed. I pulled her to me. There was hardly any room in between us.

"Did I scare you?" I whispered into her ear. Every place we touched was on fire. It was burning but it felt good.

"Yes." She said blushing. One of the packs other girls ran into the room then. Her eyes went wide and she backed out.

"I-I-I" She gave up and left. Marisa hid her face in my chest.

"Oh my god. She thinks we are together or something!" She groaned into my chest.

"Marisa." I said getting a perfect idea. It made sense and I wanted to do it. Not for show or anything but because I really like her. She looked up at me. " Go out with me."

" Out like for a walk?" She said confused. I chuckled. She was so cute when she was confused.

"No out like be my girlfriend." I chuckled again. I suddenly got really nervous. What if she says no?

"Umm. You don't have to do that. Just because Chloe and Jack are together doesn't mean we have to be." She said

"That's not why I asked you out, Marisa." I frowned. I felt kind of hurt she thought that it was because of Chloe and Jack. The world doesn't revolve around Jack and Chloe. My world revolved around Chloe but she used me too much to get what she wanted. When she wanted something then she would go to me but otherwise it was like I didn't exist. She jumped up. Shit I probably shouldn't have asked her that but god it felt good to tell her that.

"Then why did you?" She said holding me again

"Because I actually like you Marisa. Now if you don't mind, I’m going to go to my room before I get rejected again." I was really hurt. My mate didn't want me. My best friend didn't want me. I should just use girls then. They want me because of my status so it would be easy to get them for a while then drop them. That's what Aden does but I don't want to do that to a girl. It seems kind of cruel to do that to someone....even if they are a bitch.

"No wait Jace." She said grabbing my arm as I sat up on her bed. She stood on her knees to be my height. For her age she is really small and short. It makes me want protect her even more than I already do. Damn what's happening to me? Is it the rejection from Chloe or is it just feelings that I’ve been hiding for awhile.

"Yeah?" I asked, not looking at her. I was embarrassed to face rejection again.

"Jace, look at me please?" She said moving closer to me. I grabbed her and sat her in my lap.

"Yeah." I looked at her in my lap. She fit perfectly as if she were made to fit in my lap.

" I really like you, Jace." She said biting her lip. Oh shit. It was such a turn on for me. She was so beautiful that it hurt. " But I don't want to get hurt. I can't... not again."  I kissed her and she kissed me back. I laid back on her bed. My hands tightened on her hips. Her hands tangled in my hair. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Her lips parted and she let me in. Her taste was intoxicating. It was like I couldn't get enough. I rolled her on her back and I just kept kissing her until she wanted to stop. I pulled away and our breathing was ragged.

"I really like you too, Marisa. I don't want to get hurt again either but I wouldn't ask you if I wasn't sure. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her again, breathing hard. She nodded and put her lips to mine again. I smiled. I was so happy that I found someone that understood what I was going through and agreed to be with me. Why couldn't the earth spirits give me Marisa as a mate? Well I for sure going to treat her like she was my mate. Because now she is my Marisa but my Chloe was stolen from me. She wasn't my Chloe anymore. She was Jack's Chloe. And for once.... I was okay with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.5K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
66.2K 5.8K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
694K 21.9K 64
MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha of the silver claw warrior pack. He doe...
600 2 10
Meet Claire Randy. She's a kind, caring person. She's beautiful but no one ever tells her. She's sarcastic. She loves her family and friends more tha...