Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter14-Christmas Party I

7.5K 309 83
By FancyNobody

[Christmas Special]

Elsa POV

Holding a Xmas party! My place, tonight.
-Jack

I looked at my Facebook notification. Everyone was screaming and gossiping eagerly whilst I just put my phone back to my pocket. I took a deep sigh and continued to tidy my locker.

Well, being the social-awkward girl at school, I am never interested in joining a party.

I mean, it's not my thing. I think I'd better go home and lie on the bed, relaxingly reading my books, than being in a mansion and doing nothing.

"Hey nerd!" I turned over, seeing Jack walking towards.

I was kind of excited to see him, but when I saw his whores, included the fangirls, hugging and trying to push their breasts towards him , I felt extremely annoyed.

I banged my locker door after I took my books and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I lyed on the locker doors, folding my arms.

"How dare you speak--" one of the girl tried to yell.

"Nice to meet you, too!" Jack cut her off, smirking at me.

"Yea and the weather is great! Do you want to go to the beach and buy an chocolate ice cream?" I faked a smile and tilted head. "Seriously what do you want?"

"I prefer vanilla, thanks. Are you coming to the party tonight?" He wriggled his nose.

"Nope."

"Nope?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." I said firmly and looked proudly.

"Great so you are coming. See you!" He winked to me.

"No by "yep" I don't even mean I am going.." I failed to complete my sentence.

He saluted to me and went away with the whores, who were complaining things like "that bxtch has no fun" and stuff.

"Ha great." I groaned. I gazed at the rubbish bin beside the lockers.

"Punzie? Anna? Merida? Come on I can see you!" I chuckled slightly and walked to the bin. They stood up awkwardly.

"Hello sis!" Anna waved her hand up and grinned innocently.

"Okay what is going on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We are looking for Jels--" Punzie said and Merida cut her off by elbowing her.

"We are actually-- examining the rubbish bin!" Merida replied. Anna nodded.

"Wow such a good excuse." I chuckled.

"So are you going to the party?" Punzie looked at me eagerly. I took a step back and shaked my head.

"You know me, I am never a party animal. And you guys aren't going to, right?" I smiled and surprisingly, they looked at one another.

"Flynn, Jack's best mate, must be going, so as Punzie. Merida is going with Hiccup and I am going with Kristoff." Anna told.

"You actually accepted Hiccup?" I turned to Merida, saying in disbelief.

"Well he begged me. And come on, it's Christmas! Everthing can happen." she shrugged lazily.

"As everyone's going, you are going!!" Punzie patted my shoulders.

"I guess so. I will just hide at a corner, sticking my nose to the books for the rest of my life." I sighed. They chuckled.

"You won't. Trust me. You will be the best-looking girl at that party." Anna said eagerly.

I am gonna regret this.
~~~
From this case, I have learnt never trust your sisters. I should always bear this in mind.

"You look gorgeous!!" Anna expressed. They all grinned to me happily.

"Check it out on the mirror!" Punzie said eagerly.

I rolled my eyeballs and went to the mirror lazily.

"Oh my gosh! I look so- pinky dinky!!" I expressed, not in a good way.

I've got a pinkish purple skirt with pinky glitter sleeves. My heels were silver and pink. My makeup was all in pink. Pink lips, pink cheeks, pink eye shadows.

Well, I am all in pink, just like Sharpay in the high school musical.

"What do you think? Punzie did all the job." Merida smirked. She was gonna laugh at me if Punzie wasn't there.

"It is.. fabulous!" I tried my best to hide my real feelings. It wasn't exactly bad looking, but it was never my style.

"Great. We're going now!" Anna replied, gesturing us to the door.
~~~

When we stepped out from Flynn's car,who insisted to drive us, especially Punzie, to there, the music were loud. The place was dark ans there were neon lights. It was just like a strip club.

Well, it is Jack's party, what do you expect? Some fancy Christmas ball with all girls dressed like princesses? Nah that only happen in fairytales.

"Hey Elsa!" Emma greeted us and hugged me tightly. She was with her fairy custome with a magic wand.

"Hello Emma! You look lovely." I kneed down and told her gently.

"Thanks! And you are like a princess! Jack will like it." She chuckled while I just blushed a little.

"Hey Els we are going to dance there. You comin'?" Merida asked.

"I will stay here with Emma. You guys have fun!" I smiled to them while she nodded.

"Let's go grab some ice cream." Emma pointed at the table nearby and grabbed my hands.

"Sure." I replied. She started to run to there while I just followed behind.

"Wait up Emma!" I rushed and I was going to lost her. i kept mouthing sorry to everyone that I pushed accidentally.

"Sorry." I whispered, but the girl that I pushed grabbed my sleeves. I turned and saw her.

Tiana Cooper.

Why is she even here?

"Well, well, well, look who is here?" She smirked evilly, pulling me closer to her.

"Hi Tiana." I ducked my head down. I couldn't believe we actually meet again.

"My dearest Elsa, I could never believe you become such a party animal after that incident." She cupped my chin, making me extremely uncomfortable.

I smile weakly. My heart was like being tearing apart. I was screaming inside, louder than ever. I could never ever face her, at least not now.

"Look at you, your bitchy face has gotten prettier, bitchier than ever." She used her nails to dug my face until I bleed a bit.

"Stop it, please." I begged softly. Tears were rolling in my eyes. They were going to fall to my face anytime.

"Beg louder." She commanded. "Beg so loud that everyone could hear you."

"What are you doing Tiana?" Emma snapped from behind.

We both turned around. Tiana put her hands down immediately.

"Emma! My little darling. How are you?" Tiana said as sweet as a chocolate and hugged her.

"I can't breath! Release me!" Emma pushed her away and patted herself.

"Don't you ever try to hurt Elsa. She is my friend." Emma grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"I am noy hurting her, darling. We are friends, best friends. We were chatting nicely." She glared to my direction and grinned.

"You'd better be. You are nobody to me." Emma stared at her.

Tiana silenced for a sec. Then she grabbed a cocktail nearby and drank a sip.

"This tastes great. You should try it Elsa." Tiana walked towards and forced me to drink it.

I couldn't do anything but drank it. I was scared of her. She was a demon.

She smirked evilly and said, "look there was still a sip." Then she "accidentally pour it to my dress.

"Oh sorry." She laughed out loud, just like an evil queen. Then she walked away.

"Elsa, you go upstairs now. There are maids and you tell them Emma required a dress for you. You get change first, okay?" Emma smiled to me.

"Thanks." I nodded and smiled weakly.

I ran upstairs as quick as I could. I hope I could just dig a hole and bury myself into the grave. I don't want to face her again. My life was a mess.

Every step I walk, the memories were back. Every step I took, more and more teardrops rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it, not any longer.

"Elsa?" A male voice approached me from behind. I couldn't see his face clearly. My sight was burry, because of the tears and also the cocktail.

I couldn't think any longer. I fell and someone grabbed my waist. He was so warm. He calmed me down.

I wish I could be like this forever. I could sleep to death.
~~~
A/N:
READ. VOTE . COMMENT.

I was busy last week that I couldn't update. Sorry π_π

This [Christmas Special] would have two parts, or three. It is specialized for the Christmas!

Tiana has a history with Elsa. You will find out>o<

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
1.1K 168 40
Labarin Col.Aliyu da Afifa Jajere! Shin me kaddara ta tanadar musu? Ku biyoni!
569K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
233K 6.8K 24
An opportunity to spend time together brings Adrien and Marinette closer. While Nathalie hopes this new relationship will be good for Adrien, she is...