Piercings & Pastels

By basiick

"I'll be your home." "You already were to begin with." More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Ahahaha...
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
guess who?👀

Chapter Nine

5K 267 664
By basiick

Author's Note: I apologize in advance.

*Phil's P.O.V.*

I don't like this attention I've been receiving. Dan and I have been dating for a bit over two months and I love him, but... The attention is becoming too much.

People used to think I was strong, confident, etc, but now, they see me as nothing more than a gay boy with piercings.

I can tell Dan is getting worried, so I have to be strong for him. Nothing can change the way I feel about Dan when I'm in my right mind.

"Hey, Lion." Dan said as he took my hand.

"Hey, Bear." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Fucking gays." A voice in the crowded hallway said.

"Don't listen to them, Phil." Dan said as he rubbed his thumb over my hand.

I nodded and we proceeded to lunch.

I've been sitting with Dan and his friends a lot recently. We've all become pretty great friends.

"Hey, Love birds." Chris said as he sat down across form Dan and I.

"Hey, Chris. Where's Peej?" Dan asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"He's finishing up a chemistry test, he'll be here shortly." Chris said as he took a sip of his drink.

"So, Mr. Tough Guy is the talk of the school recently." Chris said and raised his eyebrow at me.

I slumped over and buried my face in my hands.

"So I've heard." I said, the sound muffled by my hands.

I peaked over at Dan who was shaking his head frantically at Chris. Chris then nodded and changed the subject quickly.

"Oh, there's P.J." He said, looking across the room at the curly haired boy.

"Hey, Mates." P.J. said as he sat down and began pulling out his lunch from his bag.

"Hey, P.J." Chris said as he stole P.J.'s banana and began to eat it sexually.

"Don't you have any cooth?" P.J. said, covering his eyes and sighing.

"So, Phil, you're quite the topic around sc-" P.J. started but I cut him off.

I snapped.

"I KNOW BECAUSE I CAME OUT AS GAY I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT TALKED ABOUT!"

The lunch room fell silent. All eyes were on me, but my eyes were on Dan.

He stood up and grabbed my sleeve and led me to the empty hallway of the school.

"D-Dan, I'm sorry, oka-"

"Hush. Listen to me. I thought that I was the best thing that ever happened to you. You told me that so many times. You told me you loved me and that you would put up with the fucking teasing because I was worth it to you! But now, you're letting these people that don't even matter dictate how you feel about yourself! I can't understand, Phil! I put up with the snickers and the teasing for years! It doesn't bother m-"

"Well it bothers me! Maybe I don't like being called a fag or disgusting or a queer! Maybe I want to be respected like I was!" I yelled back.

"But, I respect you, Phil." Dan said in a weak voice.

"I'm sorry, Bear. I do love you." I said, a tear rolling down my face.

"I love you too. I think you just need to take a walk and cool down or something." He said adjusting his flower crown.

I nodded and walked out to the play ground and sat on the swings, thinking.

Why can't I just stop being angry? This isn't fair to Dan. I still love Dan more than anything in this world. I just don't like this negativity my name is carrying.

"Hey, Fag! Where's your little boyfriend?" A voice yelled.

I gritted my teeth. I knew that voice. That voice used to be one of my "friends." He used to look up to me.

I looked up to see the other six that I used to hang out with all surrounding me.

"Fuck off." I said, clenching the chains on the swing.

"Is that any way to talk to us?" Another voice, Alex, said.

"I say we teach him some manners." Jake said.

"I agree." Chase said.

Then I was hit. I don't know by who, but they have a strong arm. I knew I would have a black eye.

I was thrown off the swing and I got up, fists clenched, ready to swing, but I was knocked onto the ground.

Feet connected with my ribs and stomach and head. Fists were hitting any part of me they could reach. I could taste blood. My vision was getting hazy until the lights went out.

The last thing I remember was hearing laughing- wickedly excited laughing, and those evil smirks.

*Dan's P.O.V.*

After I talked with Phil, I returned to the lunch table with Chris and P.J. and explained to them what I said.

"I noticed something was up with Phil. He's normally happy and childlike even." P.J. said, sighing.

"He's just used to being at the top of the food chain." I said, eyes glued to the table.

"But you can't blame yourself, Mate. You have nothing to do with Phil's recent behavior." Chris said.

"I just don't know what happened to him." I said, more to myself.

"He just snapped. Everyone has a breaking point. He'll be okay. Just give him time to cool off." P.J. said.

The bell for the next period rang and we got up to go to class. I looked out the window and saw Phil sitting outside on the play ground.

"Guys! Phil!" I said and turned around. I weaved through the hallways and made my way outside to Phil.

"Phil! Are you-" I asked, but was speechless when I saw Phil's body. He was standing now and was thousands of shades of blue, black, and purple. His lip and nose was bleeding and his clothes were covered in dirt and grass stains.

"Phil, let me hel-"

"Don't touch me!" He yelled.

"Baby, it's oka-"

"OKAY? Okay? Do I fucking look okay? Do I look fine? No! Because this isn't fine! I got beaten to a pulse by some guys that I used to be in charge of! I'm not going to be getting beatings! I'm not some weak little boy that can't defend himse-"

"Remember, I was that weak little boy that couldn't defend himself!" I said, tears rolling down my face.

"Well, I'm not you!" He said, not missing a beat.

Just then, Chris and Peej showed up.

"Do you know who the fuck you're talking to, Phil! That's your fucking boyfriend!" Chris said.

Phil's face fell.

"D-Dan, I'm so-"

I looked down at my promise ring and slid it off. I looked up at Phil who stopped mid-sentence.

"You'll protect me so I don't have to be brave, huh? I guess you can't keep all of your promises." I said as I threw the ring down, "Goodbye, Phil."

I was crying hysterically. I was gasping for air. P.J. walked with me and put his arm around my shoulder so I could use his support. He led me inside to a bathroom.

"He's gone, Peej." I said as I hugged him tightly, soaking his shirt with my tears.

"I'm sorry, Dan. I know how much you love him."

Chris walked in and ran to me and hugged me.

"He picked up the ring. He kept it. He's crying a lot. I told him to get his shit together before he tries to talk to you again." Chris said, hugging both Peej and I.

I nodded. The bell for dismissal rang and we all left for the parking lot. I walked to Phil's car out of habit, but sighed. I started walking to my house, crying the entire time. I can't handle anymore. This is all too much.

I finally returned home.

"Mum?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I froze when I saw the other person standing there.

Dad?

"Hey, Dan. Your mother will be home late. I just wanted to talk to you."

"You've had seventeen years to talk to me." I spat.

He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"That's why I'm here. I want to make it up to you. I found this boarding school by my house. I want you to live with me."

"I'm not leaving Mum."

"We can at least visit it." He said.

I thought about it. After what happened with Phil, I want to get as far away from here as I can. Visiting the school couldn't be that bad.

"Fine. I'll visit it. You've stopped drinking, right?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"When do we go to visit it?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM SO SORRY OKAY IM SO SORRY I DO LOVE YOU ALL OKAY IM SORRY ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE IT WILL GET 150x BETTER I PROMISE I LOVE YOU ALL ;~;<3

Until next time xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 11.3K 54
❝phil: what's your name?❞ ❝nobody: nobody❞ ❝phil: :(( phil: youre not a nobody to me❞ a text message au where nobody was insecure and in l...
72.3K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
2.8K 116 13
Pastel!Dan is new to town, and Punk!Phil finds himself falling for the boy he'd never talk to.
198 6 1
gay cowboys!!