How I got Pregnant.... And RE...

Od halohebby

Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. An... Více

✔️Prologue:
Chapter 2: The Morning After.
Chapter 3: The Moment of Truth...
Chapter 4: Realizing What I Can And Can't Do
Chapter 5: The Truth Hurts... Alot!!
Chapter 6: All Kinds Of Daddy Drama
Chapter 7: You Don't Know Me..
Chapter 8: "Family" Dinner...?
Chapter 9: Second Chances..
Chapter 10: The Bond Made Me Do It!!
Chapter 11: Promises...
Chapter 12: Thinking Things Over...
Chapter 13: The Right Decision... I Think...
Chapter 14: He Isn't Me
Chapter 15: Help Me..
Chapter 16: The Grand Finale.
The Werewolve's Perfect Mistake
Please Read

Chapter 1: The Night I Don't Wanna Remember..

46.9K 1.4K 53
Od halohebby

"Daddy, please, just let me go!! It's my birthday and everyone's going!" I whined standing in my father's study with my straight A report card in my hands. I loved my father dearly, but he never let me have a ounce of freedom or room to breathe. A future Luna shouldn't do this, a future Luna shouldn't do that. Blah, blah, blah! Yack, yack, yack!

"I don't know princess, I heard there's going to be some wolves from our rival pack there." He pointed out looking over the rim of his glasses. I stomped my foot and flopped down into the plush arm chair on the opposite of his desk pouting. He'd already seen the straight A's on my report card; the exact ones I'd promised him last month when we'd first discussed the party.

"That's not even fair! Jason's going and he's gonna be beta!" I complained. Jason was my only cousin and it upset me that he was always able to do things my father wouldn't allow me to do. His father was the current Beta, also my dads brother, but somehow Jason rules had never been nearly as strict as mine.

"Future Luna's should be role models princess, not followers. It take's a lot to be a pack leader!" My father explained as I rolled my eyes. Here he goes again!

"Oh, let the girl go Adam. It's her 16th birthday!" My mom chuckled appearing in the doorway, beautiful as always.

"Yeah daddy, it's my birthday! Plus, even mommy thinks I should go!" I pitched in giving him my signature puppy dogs eyes, I even let a small whimper to escape just to pull his heart strings a bit.

"Alright, alright. But Addy, be careful. You're 16 now, and if I find out you were drinking or-" I cut him off in my excitement with a bear hug.

"I won't embarrass you daddy, I promise!" I smiled running upstairs to my room before he could change his mind. I pulled on a black tank and a black vest with skinny jeans, I was excited finally I got a little freedom! It took 16 years of course, but freedom was freedom!!!

"Addy?" My dads voice filled the air of my room as I turned around ready to leave.

"Hi daddy, is something wrong?" I smiled but he shook his head and handed me a set of car keys. "Your mother says it's best if you drive yourself since you got your license this morning."

I pulled my dad into a tight hug as I took the keys from his hands, I could see it was hurting him to let me grow up. I pulled back and smiled before heading down the steps. I was halfway to the door when my mother yelled my curfew was midnight. I slid into my father's black Mercedes and put it into drive right after texting my best friend Cassidy that my dad said I could go.

-

As I pulled up to the party I was immediately pulled into a hug by Jason, I frowned. He smelled like rotten...

Everything!

I yanked back and gave him a dirty look, he knew my dad would murder me if I came home smelling like a keg.

"Ada! You made it!" Cassidy smiled running up to me and grabbing me into a hug.

"Yeah, I still can't believe my dad agreed! I'm more shocked he didn't follow me here, but just in case I drove around the block a few times." I admitted. Cassidy shook her head and smiled at me before pulling me inside.

"You have to dance with me, I know you say you're not much of a dancer but please Ada? It's your birthday!" She smiled, it was impossible to resist her puppy eyes. Cassidy had spent years of her life perfecting them, and she did them like no other. I chuckled and allowed my best friend, well only friend, to pull me onto the dance floor.

"Come on birthday girl, shake it like you wanna break it!" She yelled and I couldn't help but laugh as I allowed my hips to sway. Suddenly something hit me, a scent. A strong scent at that.

It was like something I had never smelt before and as I scanned the room looking for the culprit, I couldn't find it with the strong scent of whiskey overpowering it.

"Cass, do you smell that?" I asked and Cassidy looked at me like I was insane.

"Maybe you're smelling the other packs, there's like 3 in here. Party crashers." She shrugged and continued to dance. But I knew it wasn't just the scent of the other packs, this scent was different, it was... tempting. I pushed through the crowd following the scent pulling Cassidy along with me as it lead me out the back door to a large group of males in wolf form wrestling each other. A few girls standing near the edges of the fight cheering certain boys on.

"Maybe we should go back inside, I was just starting to have fun." Cassidy complained.

"No, just... just give me a second i'll meet you inside." I smiled distracted. As Cassidy reluctantly walked back in my eyes locked on a brown werewolf who was standing over a smaller grey one. He wasn't from my pack, but his eyes locked on me as if he'd known me all his life yet never met me in person, and I realized he must've smelled me too. He pulled himself off of the other werewolf and resumed his human state as he ran his fingers through his brown hair and straightened up his shirt. As he began to walk towards me I wondered if I looked okay, if my breath was fine, if he liked my outfit.

"I'm Eric." He grinned putting his hand out to me, I kept my arms crossed over my chest. The last thing I needed was his scent all over me. No matter how tempting it was to me, I'm sure my father would find it rather repulsive.

"Eric?" I asked in the form of a question as he allowed his hand to retreat.

"That's funny, I don't remember stuttering but yeah, Eric." He smiled coyly eyeing me up and down causing me to feel self-conscious. As his eyes met mine again, my heart began to beat frantically and I feared him being able to hear it. The intensity between us was overpowering and I found myself breathing harder as if I had been out running and was in desperate need for a break.

"I'm... Adalaid." I gasped breaking our eye contact to look at the ground instead. I couldn't breathe and being near him made tornadoes spin in my stomach as if they were trying to wreck a town from skyscrapers to pure dust.

"He's your mate..." My inner wolf whimpered as if it hadn't already been obvious to me who he was.

(A/N: Please Don't Forget to vote guy's it means so much to me!!!)

"You wanna go talk somewhere? Ya know, where it's quiet." He smiled reaching out and taking my hand sending a pulse of electricity through my spine and when I looked up I noticed he was smiling at me. I allowed him to pull me into the back room of the house and I sat on the bed and grinned at him.

"Why's your scent so strong?" I asked him, it was obvious he was at least a year older than me.

"There's 2 reasons for that." He smiled closing the door and coming to sit next to me. "One of them is because i'm your mate beautiful."

"And the second?" I asked getting nervous as he leaned in closer, I had been kissed before but something about his lips made me more nervous than I had ever been.

"I'm future Alpha of the Dark-moon pack." He whispered on my neck sending my body into chills. He kissed me softly making electric shocks shoot through my lips in the best way you could ever imagine. I whimpered under his caress, I had never been kissed in such a loving way before. I jerked up pushing him off me and standing onto my feet.

"But I'm future Alpha of the Shadow pack, how does that work if we're mates?" I asked shakily and I could tell my nervousness only amused him.

"I don't know Adalaid, but if it makes you stop worrying so much about it i'll ask my father." He grinned looking at me hungrily. He jumped up and grabbed my wrist forcing me onto my back on the bed. I struggled but he was stronger and my wolf refused to come out and help me.

"Eric let me go!" I begged but his grip tightened as he jammed his mouth over mine, this kiss wasn't as sweet as the last ones and the taste of alcohol on his tongue made my stomach churn. One of his hands eventually let go of me but before I could try and escape I felt his claw pressing to my throat and fear struck into my body like never before.

"You're my mate, what are you so afraid of?" He smiled placing his hand into my underwear before roughly jamming it inside me, his eyes opened wide in shock. "So you're a virgin!"

"Eric please, not like this!" I whined as he pressed his claw deeper into my neck allowing a small trickle of blood to flow down my neck.

"If you say another fucking word.... I swear i'll kill you." He growled a evil gleam in his eyes and I wondered how many girls he had done this to. He slowly slipped my pants off of me and began to finger me harder causing me to whimper in both pain and pleasure. He pulled my pants off me and smiled down at me as I cried. He moved his claw from me but I could see it in his eyes he was just daring me to try and move.

His lips began to caress my body and although I didn't want to, I enjoyed the feeling his lips gave me. He wasn't being rough as his kissed a trail from my neck to my bra, yet his hands roughly unhooked it and he wasted no time before gently biting both my nipples causing them to get erect. He kissed each one for a equal amount of time causing me to moan softly against my own restraint before he continued kissing down my body. He stopped at the top of my panties eying me as he bit them off.

I wanted to beg him again not to do this as he climbed on top of me and I closed my eyes preparing myself for the pain I knew was coming. He lined his member up and locked his eyes with mine, I wanted to knock the smile off his face as he wrapped his hand tightly around my neck.

"This is gonna hurt alot." He grinned before jamming his member into me ripping away my virginity. His hands were wrapped around my neck so tightly I couldn't even yell in pain. As he continued to thrust into me the only thing I could wonder was how could this be happening to me....

Why would my mate do this?

(The Picture Is Adalaid and the song describes Eric to the absolute key. Please comment if you liked it or have any tips to make this better, it's my first werewolf story so I really hope you like it. Fan, Vote, Add it To you Library, and comment!!! Thanks for Reading and Voting!!!)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

246K 9.4K 39
After a one night stand during a senior high school party, Alise, finds out she's pregnant and there's only one person she has ever slept with and wh...
19.7M 708K 64
19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is finally back, he finds his lovely mate - i...
21.2M 732K 40
Highest Ranking: #1 in Werewolf Watty's 2015 Winner: Talk of the Town 11/23/15 "Literally the best werewolf book I've ever read." -@itsroma "*rereads...
169K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...