~Bonnie And Clyde~ (My Twiste...

By Purple_Shadows

My name's Destiny. I ain't telling you all my government info!!! I'm 15, still in school. I ain't dropping ou... More

~Bonnie And Clyde~ (My Twisted Version)
~Chapter 1~ (Destiny's P.OV.)
~Chapter 2~ (Jacob's P.O.V.)
~Chapter 3~ (Destiny's P.O.V.)
~Chapter 4~(Jacob's P.O.V)
~Chapter 5~(Destiny's P.O.V.)
~Chapter 7~(Destiny's P.O.V.)

~Chapter 6~(Jacob's P.O.V.)

88 5 0
By Purple_Shadows

Guys I'm so sorry I never posted this chapter even though I already finished it learly. Sorry for the late update. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

I felt a cold, sharp object on the back of my throat since I was facing the door.

???: Don't move, you bitch.

Shit. Is. Bout. To. Go. Down...

I huffed and held my index finger in the air at the person shaking it.

Me: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Well if that wasn't a danty little knife I would've probably been scared shitless. But I'm not. So it's sad to know that you once the killer are now the victim. 

???: Um nigga you just made no sense. 

I smirked and drop kicked their ass into the wall. And I loaded my gun and turned around to shoot my oponenent. But I was annoyed yet suprised by the idiot that was infront of me.

Me: RAY YOU DUMB ASS!!!! YOU TRIED TO ATTEMPT TO FUCKING KILL ME?!!!

Ray: Ayee shut up. Shut up. God you blowing my cover nappy-headed nigga.

Me: Um nigga. It was already blown if you hadn't noticed.

Ray: Man shut the fuck up. -_-

Me: Nah but eh man why you here?

Ray gave me a weird look and smacked in the back of my head. Ow damn it!!

Me: OW DAMN IT! What was that for nigga?!

Ray: For being too bipolar and cursing too much. And I'm here to find my little cousin.*cracks knuckles* I heard Shawn has her. 

Wait.... Does he mean?

Me: Wait is her name by any chance Destiny?

Ray: No. But I think that girl lives in my hood. She fine as fuck. Light caramel skin, gorgeous brown eyes, mid-way lucious hair, perfect curves, perfect pink lips, and a sexy walk. The whole Rattlesnake package.*makes curves with his fingers and sighs happily*

This nigga better not be talking bout my Destiny. I tightened my face a little. Ray is a player, he doesn't deserve her. I do. Not Ray, not Chres, not Diggy, not Shawn, not Justin. No. ME motherfucker.

Ray: Yo man loosen your face up. It looks like wrinkles on an old buttcheek.*laughs*

This nasty heffa. I know he did not.

Me: Man shut up. Nasty little heffa. Don't you gotta save your little cousin?

Ray: Oh yeah! Shit see ya man!

I rolled my eyes and laughed at the way he ran down the hallway. Okay no time for fun and games Jacob you have to save Des. I ranthrew the hallways back up to the front desk. Damn it their gone! I felt like the world just ripped out my heart and ran it over with 50 trucks and 50 bikes. The girl I love more than life is gone and it's all my fault. I flipped over a table and started breaking shit. 

???: NO!!!!!

I dropped the chair I had and listened for sec. Is that?

???: STOP PLEASE!!!! 

I ran in the direction of the screams. It was leading to the basement. I heard the screams coming from the end of the hallway. I ran and kicked the door down and was disappointed. It wasn't Destiny. But it was another girl. Chris was pinning the girl down on the couch in the room. I took out my gun and shot his shoulder without harming the girl. She screamed and ran from under him when the bullet landed in his shoulder. She hugged onto me with her boobs that squished into my chest. Ugh they were all in my face and I can't stand it. I pushed her off and walked down the hall  while she trailed along.

Girl: Hey aren't you gonna go cuff him or something.

Me: No. Why the fuck are you following me?

Girl: Because I don't know the way out and cause I wanted to thank you.

I huffed in annoyance at her and walked a little faster.

Me: Yeah whatever you're welcome.

She walked faster and pulled me to stop. She pushed me on the wall.

Girl: You're a little feisty one.*bites lips* And I didn't wanna thank you like that.

She trailed her long fake ass nail down my chest. I pushed her off and rolled my eyes.

Me: Thanks but no thanks slut. I don't know where your throwback pussy been.

She turned me around and hugged me again with her boobs in my face once again.

Girl: Oh pleaseeee!!!! Let me repay you with my body!!!

Me: Look get your ass off me. I'm busy ight.

I pushed her off again but she pushed me into the nearest room and locked the door. She turned  slowly and smirked with every step she took towards me. I huffed in annoyance.

Me: Look leave me alone. You can thank me some other fucking time but not now. So get the fuck away from me.

She pushed me down on the couch and sat on my lap.

Girl: Well how can you leave if I've got this?*holds up gun*

The fuck?! That's my gun! This bitch.... I rolled my eyes and pushed her off my lap. 

Me: Look I don't have time for your fucking games. Good-BYE!!

I stomped out the room and slammed the door on her. I can get another gun from somewhere else. I don't have time for games. I ran down the hall until I heard three gunshots. I dropped to the floor covering my head but I felt a terrible throbbing pain in my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder and saw that I got shot. Shit... I got up holding my shoulder and ran out that corrider of the library. I know that bitch shot me. I ran into the bathroom for some reason. Well I could use the tissue to bandage the wound. I ran into the stall right with the air vent beside it. I bandaged my arm and right on cue some one bust into the bathroom.

???: Ohhhh Jakeyy!!!! Where the fuck ARE YOU?!!!!

Damn it how does she know my name? I crawled into the air vent sealing the exit behind me. I winced in pain as I crawled. Damn stupid shoulder. I heard a muffled scream. I crawled fast towards the scream. Damn it please let that and don't let that be Des. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and kicked the vent open and jumped out.

Me: DES HANG ON I'M HERE DES!!! DES I'M-

I gulped when I saw who was in front of me. It was that girl smirking with Shawn at her side. I backed away but felt a heavy object hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground and felt my eyelids get heavy.

Me: Des.... No...

Shawn smirked at me and leaned down and whispered into my ear.

Shawn: You don't have to worry. She's all mine now.

With that my eyes closed and the world went black.

HEYYYYYY YOUU GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys feel like this chapter was a bit off? No. Yes. Maybe.... Well comment and tell me what you guys think. :( I miss you guys commenting. But I am so proud to have you guys as my fans. And I'm sorry I didn't update this chapter sooner I fractured my fingers so I couldn't type that well. I am seriously sorry guys. I love you guys too much to let you down so I updated as soon as I could. (And Shawn on the side)

Continue Reading