Personal Angel ↝ SEVENTEEN

By GirlWithTrouble

"Ever thought of a personal angel? who could help you when things get out of hand? The question is, do you be... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Something Strange
Chapter 3 - A Girl
Chapter 4 - Accused
Chapter 5 - Park Hyemi
Chapter 6 - Mental Problem
Chapter 7 - Practice
Chapter 8 - Guidance Book?
Chapter 9 - Hoshi's Feelings
Chapter 10 - Humans Can't Fly
Chapter 11 - At The Store
Chapter 12 - Lee Jaemin
Chapter 13 - Revenge
Chapter 14 - His Confession
Chapter 15 - Kim SuBin
Chapter 16 - Meeting Got7
Chapter 17 - Movie
Chapter 18 - Hard To Ignore
Chapter 19 - Heartbroken
Chapter 20 - Jealousy
Chapter 21 - Funfair
Chapter 22 - Going Out
Chapter 23 - Don't Leave
Chapter 24 - First Kiss
Chapter 25 - Finding Out SuBin
Chapter 26 - Blackout
Chapter 27 - Hanging Out With Junior
Chapter 28 - Accident
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - 4 Months Later
Chapter 31 - She's Back?
Chapter 32 - The Necklace
Chapter 33 - The Manager Is Back
Chapter 34 - Project
Chapter 35 - What Is Going On?!
Chapter 36 - Suspended
Chapter 37 - The Picture
Chapter 38 - She's Alive?
Chapter 40 - Her Dark Side
Chapter 41 - The Secret Is Out
Not An Update
Chapter 42 - Remembering
Chapter 43 - Going Back
Chapter 44 - Sandwiches
Chapter 45 - Burned

Chapter 39 - Lies

4.8K 226 66
By GirlWithTrouble

Jaemin's POV

"So. We meet again, Kwon Soonyoung." I said to him. He might not remember me but I know I'm someone who's familiar to him. I remember the last time I met him. It was when I pretended to be a human and he was there, dragging Hyemi away from Seokmin and me. I disappeared when Seokmin was about to ask me to join them for dinner.

Although, before I disappered, Soonyoung took one last glace at me. I don't know what his eyes meant but by the looks of it, he knew what I was up to.

"Who are you?" He asked. I tilted up my head and I saw his eyes widened, looking at me. "Lee Jaemin." I simply told him what Hyemi and Seokmin called me.

"W-what are you doing here?" He shuttered. He seemed scared and confused at the same time, which was understandable. Who wouldn't be scared if a person apears in a room with you with a creapy appearance?

"I'm here to tell you about Hyemi." I said without hesistation. He was looking at me, weirdly. "What about her? She's dead." He said but I could tell he doesn't want to say that.

"Dead? She's not even close to dead," I turned to look up. "The thing is... You guys are too dumb enough to realize that she's Dohee."

"What the-"

"That's right. Dohee is Hyemi all along. Gosh, it's not that hard to figure out." I said.

"How do you know? How do you know Hyemi?" He asked, furrowing his brow.

"Let's just say, I know her better than you do." I told him.

He grabbed my shoulders and asked, "where is she now?"

"If you haven't notice, she's living with her so-called brother, Jinyoung or should I call him, Jr." I smirked. My smirk vanished when I saw his hands on my shoulders. " And please do not touch me."

He quickly let go of me. "Wait, why would she live with him?"

"Because he's trying to hide her from you guys."

"Why?" He asked with a shock tone. He seemed to be angry and upset at the same time.

"He thinks it's for the best for Hyemi..." I told him.

He sighed. "I'm not buying it. I can't believe you."

"Fine. Don't believe me," I said. "Seokmin knows that she lives with Jr."

"How do you know that?" He asked, furrowing his brows again.

"I know a lot about you." I laughed.

"Wait, how? A-are you a stalker?" He asked, causing me to roll my eyes.

I groaned. "No, I'm not. I'm not a stalker nor a fan of you. I just know a lot about you guys."

"I don't know if I could trust you. Why are you telling me this? Besides, if Dohee really is Hyemi, then why is she pretending to to know us?" He questioned.

"She lost her memories after the accident happened." I told him but he was giving me some strange looks.

"I still don't believe you." He said.

"Suit yourself. And for your information, I was there when the accident happened." I told him before disappearing after I turned of the lights.

Hoshi's POV

As soon as the lights were on, the girl disappeared. Lee Jaemin disappeared. That's weird, she was in front of me a second ago. What is she? Is she some kind of a ghost? I looked around the room, wondering where she could have escaped from. But unfortunately, there's no other way out, other than the main door where I was standing at.

Why was she telling me about Hyemi? Is it true? Maybe I should talk about this to Seungkwan since he's the most curious when it comes to Dohee/Hyemi.

I grabbed my jacket and went out the building. It was unlucky for me, it was raining. "Aish.." I whispered to myself. I was running down the streets while mumbling some few curses.

And when I reached to the dorm, everyone was already asleep but they left me some food for dinner on the dining table. Because of my curiousness, I don't feel like eating.

I headed over to the bedroom and change into my sleepwear. As I was about to put my used clothes inside the basket where all of the members laundry were there, I saw a small piece of paper was under the basket.

I slowly picked it up and uncrumpled it. The words were blur due to the wrinkle on it but I managed to read it.

"Meet me tommorow at the Han river, at 7 pm ;)"

Whose this? Obviously not mine. My hand writting isn't anything like that. My handwritting is better than this. More importantly, why at the Han river? And for who?

I was attempting to throw it away but when I saw the name 'from Jr' on the back of the paper. I quickly stopped my track. Is this really from Got7's Jr? It's obviously for Hyemi, who else would he give this to?

I ruffled my hair then put it inside my pocket. I turned around and saw Seungkwan was standing behind me, causing me to gasped in shock. "Aren't you asleep yet?" I asked him. He shook his head. He pointed to my pocket and asked, "what's that?"

I took the paper out of my pocket and gave it to him without hanging back. He took it from me and examined it. "Whose this?" He asked after he finished reading. I turned the paper over from his hand and let him scan it.

"Wait, this is from Jr? Who is this for?" He asked.

"It's clearly for Hyemi." I told him.

He was shaking his head, confused. "But why is it here?"

"Hyemi must've left it here," I shook my head vigorously, trying to change the topic. "Anyway, I need to ask you about Dohee..."

"What is it?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Do you think that she's-"

"That she's Hyemi?" He finished my sentences. I widened my eyes. He must've know what I was about to ask. I nodded my head in respond. He sighed, "Yes.. I do."

"Why do you think that's her?" I asked again.

"Well, first of all, she looks like Hyemi and second of all, she's wearing the necklace that I gave to Hyemi," he paused. "I don't think she's dead. Wait, I know she's not dead. Something is up with her and I'm going to find out what it is."

"Why are you guys still awake at this time?" Another voice was heard. Both up whiped our heads to the person and saw that it was Seokmin. We stayed quiet as he walked to us. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Seungkwan quickly shook his head. "U-hm... We should get to sleep now. Goodnight, hyungs." He shuttered. He turned to me and mouthed, "Let's talk tomorrow."

I silently nodded my head. Seungkwan rushed into his room. I turned to Seokmin who was staring at me blankly. "Uh? What's wrong?" He asked again. I shook my head saying nothing's wrong but he seemed to not believe me.

"Is it about Hyemi?" He asked me, causing me to gasped.

"N-no..." I lied. "Why would you say that?"

"I heard you guys mentioned her name a moment ago. I'm pretty sure you guys were talking about her." He told me.

I sighed. "It's just that-"

"You believe that she's not dead?" He asked me. I blinked at him.

"W-what?" I questioned.

"SuBin told me that Hyemi's not dead," he told me. I almost tripped by his words. "I don't know if it's true or not, she was drunk when she told me that."

"Maybe it's true." I told him.

He raised his brow. "What? You actually believe that she's still alive?"

At first I hesistate to say I do but it's somehow obvious when that Jaemin girl told me about Hyemi. What if it was all true? What if Hyemi's living in a big lie? And why is Jr hiding Hyemi from us? What did we ever do to him?

I nodded my head. "I also found out something and I think we should do something about it..." I told him.

JR's POV

I was in my apartment, working on some new music. The room was kind of dark and quiet. Too quiet. I sighed as I felt the feeling of depressed. I put my pen down and laid my head on the table.

'Is this Hyemi?' I kept on thinking about what Seokmin saod when he saw the picture on my phone. I was stupid to leave my phone there. I groaned, messing my own hair in a stressful way.

All of a sudden, I heard my phone rang. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my phone which was on the coffee table in the living room. I picked it up and heard someone's sobbing through the phone.

"Hello? Who's this?" I asked. I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID but by the sobbing, it sounded like someone who is familiar.

"Jinyoung oppa?"

And just by that, I already knew who it was. It was Park Hyemi.

"What's wrong, Dohee?" I asked in a worry tone.

------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update. And I'm also sorry about the lame chapter. I'll try to write better next time.

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 16
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
1.7K 94 19
A story where fans from worldwide came together by a social communication network called 'LINE' make up the female SEVENTEEN since they love SEVENTEE...
10.7K 367 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
177K 2.2K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨