The Unpopular Popular Girl

By agamyaa

Aria Montgomery is like any other teenager. She likes her life and is content in it. Not very popular and cer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Epilogue

6.4K 239 43
By agamyaa

(Fifteen years later)

"Mom!" Jay came running.

"Yes dear." I asked closing my laptop and keeping it on the desk safely. Jay jumped onto my lap like he always does. He was getting heavier now and I should probably tell him to stop but I couldn't.

"Sophia says a boy and a girl can never be only friends. Is that true?" He asked his blue eyes staring into mine.

"She is right, Jay." Sean said as he entered the room. He came towards us, pecked me on my head and lifted Jay off my lap. "I told you to stop doing that." He scolded as he put him down.

"It's okay, Sean. I don't mind it." Jay was the spitting image of his father and only his hair was brunette like mine. "And no, Jay, it isn't true. A guy and a girl can be just friends if they want to."

"That's not true. Right daddy?" Sophia came rushing into the room. She was ten and Jay was seven. She was a mixture of Sean and me. She reminded me a little of Vanessa with how she carried herself with authority.

"You are absolutely right." He bent down to Sofia's height and kissed her nose making her giggle.

"No! Mommy says a girl and a boy can be just friends!" Jay stomped his foot and pouted.

"Mommy is wrong." Sean replied easily.

"Excuse me?" I rose an eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

"You can't win this one, babe."

"I can. I even have an example to explain."

"Oh really?" He asked with brows raised and I nodded.

"Damon." I said.

"Yes! Mommy and uncle Damon are friends!" Jay whooped in victory.

"But they are grown ups. I was talking about boys and girls. Not uncles." Sophia said with determination in her voice. She loved to win.

"Me and uncle Damon have been friends since we were kids, Sophia." I explained as I tickled Jay making him giggle.

Sean cleared his throat making me look at him.

"You are forgetting something."

"What?"

"It wasn't always like that." He said and I flushed as I remembered.

"Always like what?" Sophia asked in eagerness. I shook my head at Sean and he grinned as he replied, "It's not always like that. Most of the times boys and girls can't be just friends."

"But they are sometimes?" She asked frowning.

"Rare cases." He nodded his head.

"I win!" Jay exclaimed.

"Only this time." Sophia said. "Race you to the front room." She added and started running. Jay ran after her screaming, "Not fair!"

"Be careful!" I shouted after them and Sean tsked at me. "What?"

"You make me lie to the kids."

"Not all friendships are like that. Few people can remain just friends so you didn't really lie." I justified myself.

"Excuses excuses." He said as he walked towards me. "But I'd do anything for you." He added as he brought down his lips to mine. His touch still felt as unreal and magical today as it did years ago.

We had finished college and got married soon after when I found out about my pregnancy. We named our daughter to honor the memory of Sophia. Even if I never go to meet her, Sean did love her. Sean was reluctant to name her Sophia but agreed nonetheless.

Damon and Caroline too were married with a kid of their own. Delina was as old as Sophia. Caroline didn't want any more than one as she wanted to maintain her figure and Damon had agreed. Damon loved kids and was very good with them. Jay and Sophia loved it when he came over which was quite often as we lived in the same city.

Reese had married a guy at work and had three boys with him. She advised Caroline to have boys if she wanted to maintain her shape even after pregnancy.

Meeting Reese often wasn't possible as she still lived in Spring-dale but we made it a point to meet once every year.

As for Jason he had turned into a professional football player. He got drafted in college and was now playing for the NFL. He obviously wasn't married but lived in with his model girlfriend of ten years now. Every time I asked him why he wasn't getting married he said he wasn't the type to settle down. Sometimes I felt he was just working too hard to keep his bad boy image up. That's got to tire someone out.

He had a five year old boy. Max was adorable but I didn't get to see him as often as I'd like. Sean and Jason were still uncomfortable when present in the same room but at least they didn't lunge at each others throats. That counts for something right?

My mom had shifted to New York on a permanent basis and continued to work as the Head. She had met a man and was married to him. He had two kids from his previous marriage and they were amazing people. Lance was a very nice man and I was very happy for my mother. She came over almost every other week to meet her grandkids.

Sean's parents had shifted back to London but made it a point to come over every vacation or asked us to come over. They loved to spoil their grandkids.

Sean had started his own law firm and was well known worldwide. I had taken literature as my major and worked as a professor at Harvard. I wrote and published novels on the side.

I had accomplished everything I wanted to in my life and had everything I had ever wished for. I was eternally grateful for it. I loved my kids. They were small angels in disguise. And I loved my husband even more.

"I got my happy ending!" I exclaimed as I finished the novel I was currently working on. It was a mystery novel with a love triangle. And the ending had been very tricky. No matter how hard I tried, the ending was coming out bad so finally when I got it I was very happy.

Sean chuckled as he pulled me closer to him. We both were lying on the bed and while I finished my novel, he went through his work documents. "You mean your book or your life?"

"I mean my book. My life has a happy day everyday and a happy night every night." I smiled up at him.

"You come up with the cheesiest things to say." He kissed me and pulled away to say, "I love you."

"I love you too." We laid in each others arms in silence for a while. "Do you ever think about how it all started?"

"What do you mean?"

"About how I was just another unpopular, ordinary girl in high school and then you came into my life making it anything but ordinary."

We never really spoke about it as it brought back unpleasant memories but now I knew how it all was and I was in a place where it didn't bother me anymore.

"Trust me Aria, you were anything but unpopular."

"I was. No one spoke to me or noticed me before you came along."

"That was because of Damon. Everyone knew you and about you." He whispered in my ears making me shiver.

"You flatter me, Sean Prescott." I answered breathlessly.

"I say the truth, Mrs. Prescott." Even after eleven years of marriage being called Mrs. Prescott gave me goosebumps. It was still an unbelievable thing for me.

"Your flattery gets you points. Tonight is you lucky night." I said as he kissed my neck extracting a moan out of me.

"Well I am very glad to hear that." He said huskily and brought down his lips to mine as my legs clung to his hips.

I guess I did get lucky when I found Sean. And because of him the unpopular popular girl got a happily ever after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go. The epilogue that was promised. That's it. The Unpopular Popular Girl has come to an end and it makes me nostalgic. It is a very special book for me and I have cried happy tears as I finally ticked the completed check box.

Thank you people and thank you Wattpad for giving me this platform to write.

Okay too much emotional stuff.

One last time Vote! Comment! And Follow! :*

Love,

anushaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...
88 13 12
Layla lost her mother at a young age and was abused by her alcoholic father. Her best friend, Jasmine knew about this and so Layla spent majority of...
400 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...
100K 2.6K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...