Never thought this would happ...

By MelMalfoy101

More

Chapters 2 and 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 and 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapters 9 and 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 and 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 and 20
Chapter 21 and 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 and 26
Chapter 27 and 28
Chapter 29 and 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 and 47
Chapter 48 and 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilouge

Never thought this would happen.

374 2 0
By MelMalfoy101

"Draco leave me alone" i yelled back at him. "Not until you speak to me" he replied. "Why so you can break my heart again? No thanks bud". "I already told you id made a mistake!" he yelled angrily.

He wont leave me alone if theres one thing draco surely is its persistent. "FINE!" i yelled "finally" he said relieved. "Look kie (he was the only person that called me that) im sorry for what i did i was just being stupid i was 14 and i was just a horndog now i 'know' what i really want and thats you for yourself". I felt compelled to forgive him but i could never trust him again after so many times that hes hurt me he was now being nice and he was asking me to forgive him and he was apologizing.

"Look draco i wanna forgive you i really do but its just after all youve done i dont think i can" i said sincerely.

When id been a first year wed dated actually wed dated many times every year except for last year. but anyway in first year he had dated me until he kissed me then he dumped me in second year hed dated me until i let him reach his hand up my shirt and skirt and in third year he dated me until i slept with him. i would give him another chance one day.

"Oh and by the way you werent 14 you were 12, 13,and 14" i told him. "Yes and you were a year younger than me and you still are i took advantage of you keith and i really regret it im not asking you to date me again yet just forgive me". He was a year older than me the only reason we were in the same year was because i was smarter than alot of people.

"ill think about it ok draco." i said firmly "oh thank you thank you kiki" he said leaning in as if he wanted to kiss me "i said id think about it malfoy" i said veering away from his face.

"I love you keith marie levin and nothing you say will change that" he wispered in my ear before leaving me alone to think about what hed just said. He loved me is that true? How can he hes DRACO MALFOY the guy that every girl minus the gryfindors wanted to date. He was soooooo cute and he was sweet when we were alone usually.

After classes finished i went to the great hall to eat. I didnt sit and talk with anyone because they didnt really like me since the draco thing id told a few friends and theyd spread it around so now i was known as the 'slut' and noone hangs around with 'sluts' at this school."You look lonely" said puggy i mean pansy faking sympathy "well you do realise you deserve it dont you? Sleeping with 'my' boyfriend and all". My blood boiled when she said he was her boyfriend just then though draco came strolling in crabbe and goyle at his sides. "Ah shove off it parkinson" he said sitting next to me "i told you we were through a loooooooong time ago" he said exagerating the word long. I saw an opportunity now to make pansy feel the pain she made me feel for so many months. "Ya pansy shove of it" i said then leaning in to draco and snogging him right on the lips and making it last draco kissed me back and soon we were frenching right there. When we parted i glanced over at pansy and waved her goodbye as if we were leaving but in fact that was meant to make her leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
593K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
247K 7.1K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."