My Last Three Years (Finished)

By _SatanBxtch_

Violet, a 15 year old girl who just started her Freshman Year of high school, has been diagnosed with Stage 4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27(after chp. 26)
Chapter 26(before chp. 27&ending)

Ending: (trigger alert)[after chp 26.]

1.3K 30 6
By _SatanBxtch_

No ones POV:

She put the knife to her skin, and dragged a perfectly straight line from her wrist to her elbow.
The knife fell to the floor with a loud clank, and she stared at the open wound, watching blood spill from it like an over flowing dam.
With a smile on her face, she placed the notes shed written on the night stand next to her bed.
She layed down, carefully to make sure the notes were visible.
Laying in the bed where her best friend/boyfriend spent his last moments with her, she closed her eyes.
She could see a faint light.
Violet, come to me baby girl. She heard the voice of a young boy name Tate call out to her.
Slowly, she drifted towards the light.
She knew soon the police would find her, as she called in her suicide before she grabbed the knife.
The beautiful girl with such an ugly life finally got a chance to be happy.
As the light came an arms length away, she heard the sirens in the distance.
The light evolved her and she felt at peace.
Her arms fell limp and she mumbled her last word:
Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 360 13
She was an average 18 year old girl with bright dreams and big plans... Until she finds out she only has one year left to live due to lung cancer. H...
2.4K 82 51
Junior year was going pretty well. I was having so much fun till the start of second semester. Now instead of this life I had planned for myself. I w...
4.7K 151 30
Hope was just your average girl. She never wanted her sickness... She never truly believed in love... And now that she encounters more things in life...
7.4K 640 32
*****Book three in the Cracked series**** Violet is a 21 year old living with her father and 13 year old brother. She leave off from school only to b...