Falling Once Again

By sehuncutepotato

They say you can't forget love, but, is it true? ... .. Sorry for my grammar errors. Hope you like it! :) More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4

Part 2

47 4 4
By sehuncutepotato

Hello, this is the second chapter!

Enjoy! And if you liked it leave a vote and a comment! :')

"Luhan? Who is that?" - you said.
Your friend felt so sad. You didn't remember the name of the boy who made you felt so loved and full of life.

Your POV

That day the doctor said I could go home, and I did. Yeon went with me:
- "Are you Ok?" - Yeon asked with an expression that exposed her curiosity.
- "Yeon you've been all this afternoon asking me the same question, I'm Ok, I'll remember everything"- I said.
- "Ok, tell me if you remember something" - she replied.

Today Yeon and the doctor told me that I'm suffering from amnesia. They say that I can't remember anything that happened on the last three years. Sadly for me, they said also that on that time, many good things happened to me, good things that I can't remember.

They can't tell me. That say that I'll remember by myself. But I'm scared that I may forget it forever. That's my biggest fear right now.

Author's POV
Yeon receives a call from an unknown number.
-"Hello?"
-"Yeon? Its me"
-"Sorry, who are you?"
-"Yeon! You don't recognize my voice!!??"
-"OMG! Now I know!! Luhan!!!"
-"Yeon, it's been a long time. How are you?"
- "I'm good, how are you?"
- "I'm good, I'm calling because I'm here at China, I arrive six hours ago and I would like to surprise y/n"
-"Lu, I wouldn't do that, she is...she is suffering from amnesia, she doesn't remember nothing from 6 years ago."
-"W-what?" - Luhan's voice was trembling. He felt a lump in the throat.
- "She got hitted by a car, and the hit that his head made against the floor made her lose those memories."
- "W-what can I d-do?"
- "We can let her remember by her own, but we also can make many of your most beautiful moments happen again"
- "Let's do it, I have to go to school for the next 3 years like you guys, I need my degree. I'll get in like the new guy, just like I did in highschool"
- "Ok, it looks like a nice idea"
- "Bye!"
- "Bye"

Luhan's POV

Why this had to happen to me? My first real love, my first girlfriend, my first time, her. She have forgotten about all those memories. I cannot relieve all the moments but I'll try. Because that girl is the one who makes me crazy. I remember clearly the first day we met. Ofc, that I have to tell her that I'm her boyfriend, or I'll just make the new memories replace the old ones, and that's not my objective.

Your POV

"I feel so tired, and I have a little backache. It must be because of the accident" I thought and someone knocked at the door. I went to open it and I saw a handsome boy in front of me.

- "Who are you?" - I said.
- "I'm Luhan." - he replied.
- "Why are you here?" - I asked.
- "Because I'm your boyfriend." - he answered. I felt really dizzy. What!?! He is my boyfriend!?!?

-"Sorry, you must be wrong." - I said closing the door but then he stopped me.
- "I love you, I'm just saying" - he said.

Why does my heart beats so fast right now? Why do I feel like this while listening to that phrase come out from this Lu whatever's mouth? Nah... It must be normal, is normal feel Luke that if someone is saying "I love you".

- "Sorry, you are wrong" - those were the last words I said before I locked the door completely.

I can't believe him, sorry, but I can't. In this moment I don't even trust in myself. He could be any boy from the school that knows about my Amnesia. This process is being hard, but I need my memories back.

Luhan's POV

I could see her nervousness. She was feeling something. I know that facial expression better than any other. I will not give up. Tomorrow at school I'll make some things that will make her feel that I know her, and she knows me.

The next day....

Your POV

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. I know I will feel really weird, but I'll try the best I can to make them feel comfortable with my presence.

Once in school I went to my first period's class. I threw my backpack on the floor and then someone picked it up.

- "What a bad habit.." - someone said and when I looked up, it was that guy from yesterday. He was smiling at me. I felt really familiar. I felt as though that moment has happened.

- "You are my classmate?"- I asked with a 'Get out of my way' look. And he said "Yes, I'm". This boy is such a brat. But I admit it, he is so handsome!!!!

Yeon came close to me and she whispered into my ear

- "Go for him!" - Whaaaat!?! Park Yeon Ra, are you mad, what makes you think that I like him!? (all those words were just thoughts in my head) He is not my type!

Yeon was on her sit giggling. When the first 5 periods ended I went to the cafeteria with Yeon to eat some lunch. We take a sit on the table that we use to. And then Luhan came near to our table with his brat smirk.

- "Can I seat here with you girls?" - he said. I had nothing against him so I agreed and so Yeon did.
- "Y/n, I don't want my orange juice, you can take it, I know you like oranges" -he said. Is he a stalker!? How does he knows? I saw Yeon giggling. Why is she being like that!? She likes him!? I really don't understand. Anyways, this seems really familiar.

- "Thanks" - I said to him, with a semi-smile.

We spent all the day togheter, the three of us. And then another day came, and another, and another. I started to feel comfortable with him being like a friend to us. And in four months we were friends, nice friends.

One day, after taking a shower I threw myself on my bed, falling backward and I closed my eyes. In that moment I saw many images. I saw someone carrying me bridal style, a man. Then he throws me softly and playful on a bed. Then I get up and sit on his lap while he watches me taking my shirt off.

Sadly, I can't see his face clearly. He kisses me everywhere. His lips run by all my body and then feel him inside me. I opened my eyes. What did I see? All those images passed so fast! Is this a part of my memories? Did I just see my first time? Who was that boy?

Luhan's POV

I feel that the things are going well. But the time is passing, and she is not remembering nothing.

How much I want to feel those lips touching mine, those sweet and soft lips. Her hair's smell, that fresh smell that only her hair owns. Her way to say "I love you". Her hands touching my body, and her fingers tangled in my hair. Her whispers in my ear. Her moans of my name. Her sexy and sculptural body, on mine.
....I miss the feeling of having her

Today, Yeon was really early for class. Y/n was a little bit late. Her face was so red. She came to our table and I grabbed her cheeks.

- "Aigoo! Aigoo! This shy girl!" - I murmured.
- "Lu! What the fuck?" - she murmured with wide eyes and raising an eyebrow with a puzzled expression, trying not to call the professor's atention while trying to get me off of her, and I did, with my playful smirk.

-"Lu, you know" - she whispered - "yesterday I remembered something" That was music for my ears. The teacher went out of the classroom and I could talk with her.

- "Really! What!" - I asked

- "Well, I'll tell you cuz I trust you" - she said getting closer - "I remembered my first time"
OMG! She remembered one of our most beautiful moments! I feel so happy! But she doesn't remember with who it was.

- "Do you saw his face?" - I said nervously.
- "No, but I felt like it was happening" - she said - "I remembered the feeling of his whispers and kisses, but not his touches. I wish I could remember him"
I got close to her neck and she just froze with widened eyes. I gave her a peck on the neck, and then another one, breathing softly on her neck. She let out a slight moan. I went up peck by peck to her ear. And then I whispered into her ear:

- "Now, do you remember him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!
If you are reading this thx!!!
How was it? Tell me if you think that I should fix something.
Thank you!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
86.4K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
162K 8.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...