New American Transfer

By Redhead330

Has an oc named Emma Red from America (it will be a Honey x oc FanFiction) More

OC Info
Welcome to Ouran
Sleepover Secret
Kiss!!?!?? Part 1
Kiss??!??!?!?!!! Part 2
Finding Tama-chan!
The REAL Beach
Weird people
Invasion of Privacy
Being Stood up Sucks!
Finally!
Meet the Crazy Fangirl
The Story's breif closing
A.N
What I am going to do

The Host Club and a Cousin?

15.2K 360 17
By Redhead330

After Honey asked me to see his club how could I say no it was a free invite. Anyway as I walk in music room 3 I am bombarded by glitter and rose petals as I enter.
"Haruhi?" ( did I spell it correctly)
"Emma?" She asks.
" Haruhi I missed you after I left to go back to America last time I was here,but why are you here anyways?" I stet to question her but then she asked what I was doing here and I said," Honey invited me." I said cheerfully then a blonde cut of my Haru time and he seemed really confused.
" How do you know Haruhi princess?"
" Oh well I am her cousin from her dads side of the family." I tried to act as casual as possible. Then Honey came up to me and asked if I wanted some cake and I said yes so that's how my first day at Ouran went.

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY PLEASE COMMENT I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!😖
Sorry got busy with family and Christmas shopping so I almost had to post on Monday byeeee!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 38.9K 50
๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจWARNING๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ Be my man and stay with me forever. Own creation ( not translation ) Both Unicode and Zawgyi Start date - September 6,2020 End date...
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
370K 13.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
58.2K 2.3K 8
(ส™แด‡ษด แด…ส€แดแดกษดแด‡แด… x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) . . . . . ''สแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ แดา“ แด›สœแดsแด‡ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด… แด„แดสŸแด…; |written...