The Stepbrother / Cameron Dal...

By CrazyWolfGirl13

The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen? I don't know and I don't care. He is a s... More

Prologue
The Worst
The Party
Confusion
Why?
Dress Shopping and The Festival
The Festival part 2
Birthday Cruise
Birthday Cruise part 2
Birthday Cruise part 3
Character Q&A!!!
Found Secrets
Give Me A Break
All About You
My Everything
News
New Beginning
Good Times
spin off?

The Good Begining to a Bad Day

24.7K 275 80
By CrazyWolfGirl13

Chapter 1
Good morning.

Not.

I have been having the worst school year of my life. Especially as a senior. Even though its only the third day of school since summer break, its been the worst ever known to man.

Its so hard when you have an enemy in the the same grade who was your best friend. Key word: was.

He was very sweet and caring of me like a big brother. Even though he's the same age as me. But I never liked him as a brother or a friend. But I liked him as something more. Before the tragedy.

It sucks.

I get up and put on my favorite outfit.
A pair of black and white ripped shorts, a black tank top with hands with handcuffs on, and a pair of black combat boots.

Your probably wondering why I wear so much black. Well let me tell you.

My parents got divorced when I was 13 years old. It turned me for the worst. It turns out my dad was cheating on my mom for a few years. And the worst part of it all, it was with my best friends mom. So his parents got divorced as well. But that's a different story.

But don't get me wrong. I wear girly clothes all the time. Its just that some days I just don't feel like contributing to the world.

I put on a black smokey eye with a black winged eye liner, and mascara. I'm as pale as a ghost. I make my brown and blonde hair into waves and let it fall past my shoulders.

My phone goes off. I look at it to see a text massage from my girl best friend, Kat.

Hey Lia, ready for another day of school?-Kat

As ready as I'll ever be.-Me

My best friend Kat is amazing. She is a lot like me but a bit more girly. I've known her since 3rd grade. She dyed her hair in 8th to a brown and pink mixture and its been like that ever since. She wears contacts since she hates glasses, and she likes them because they enhance her brown eye color. While mine are a pale blue color.

Time to go.

I run out of the house yelling a quick goodbye to my dad, and hop in my car. Its a red Fiat. I got it for my 16th birthday two days ago. And I'm so happy that my dad is rich.

I live in a small town house not far from the estate for rich people. I know what your thinking. 'Why do you live in a town house when your rich?' Well that's because when my parents were together they only wanted one kid. And that's me. So they thought 'why should we get a big house whenever we are gonna be a small family?'

Also because my dad spends money on our beach house, and on my college funds.

I pull up to school to see everyone in their little group. Goths, punk (yes they are two different things), nerds, kind of popular, and extremely popular. I'm in the kind of popular. Ever since I broke into the principal's office to change many people's grades, I became kind of popular. And I've been a part of the dare club since.

The Dare Club

It consists of the people who are brave and wants to have a lot of fun in high school. And since I'm a senior I get to not only do dares, I get to make them. I have been in this club since the initiation in 9th grade (Principal's office task) and my worst enemy is also in it.

But that's not important.

I see Kat talking to my other friends. Jake, Ariana, and Liam. Kat and Liam are kind of a thing but its not official.

And that's us. The kind of populars. I know its a small group but the populars control our group.

Stupid right?

Thought so.

"Lia!" Kat yells.

"Kat!" She let's go of Liam's hand and runs over to me engulfing me in a bear hug.

"You will never believe this." Kat points to Jake and Ari. They're holding hands.

They're holding hands!

"O.m.g. When were you gonna tell me!?" I yell and scream.

"We were gonna tell you at the club meeting tonight." Ari explains.

"Yea but blabber mouth over there wouldn't keep her little mouth shut." Jake says motioning to Kat hugging Liam.

We are all in the dare club. But I'm thinking about dropping out. Yet I'm not so sure because of Austin.

"Hey princess!" I turn around to see Austin walking up the steps with his backpack and varsity jacket on.

I run up to him and jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. I have not seen Austin since July when he left for Florida. His family always goes there from Cali for summer vacation. He was late coming back because his plane was delayed by two days.

I grabbed the sides if his face and kissed him. Hard. I have not seen him in so long.

"I missed you babe."

"I missed you too, princess. But were together now."

As you've probably guesses by now, Austin is my boyfriend and be is also the leader of the dare club. We've been dating for three years. Since I got a dare to get him to like me. But it turned out he's liked me since 6th grade so it wasn't hard.

Austin is the first person I really liked since him. But that's in the past now.

Austin is one of the most popular people in the school with Annie, Camille, Louis, and him.

I jump off of him and grabbed his hand and pulled him to a corner of the courtyard. This is where all of us meet. The popular and the kind of popular. We are the couple that brought our two groups together.

Skip the rest of the morning

Now its lunch time and we are all sitting at our normal tables since we've been at this school.

A weird conversation is going on about toe fetishes. Weird right?

"My cousin had a toe fetish."

"Seriously, Cameron we did not need to know that." Ari said covering her ears.

I laugh at them. And they join in.

"Okay everyone there is this party I'm hosting tonight and your all invited. It starts at 9 and you all know where I live. Make sure you stop by and say hello to everybody."

Smiling at Austin I say: "Ok you know I'll be there." He kisses me sweetly before going back to the conversation at hand.

"Babe let's go." Annie grabs his hand and pulls him out of his chair.

"See you all later."

"See you later Cam, Annie." They all said as if on cue. This happens everyday so it's rehearsed. But I never say it because I completely despise one of them.

"Hey Austin can you come with me?"

"Sure princess. Later guys."

I lead him to a secluded side if the school and pull him close to me.

"You know you look beautiful today." He whispers in my ear. I shiver and can feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

I blush while saying: "You know what. I know I do and did I mention that your looking very hot today? Because you are so hot your burning my eyes."

"Sweet." He mumbles before pushing his lips on mine. He grips my waist while I bring my hands up to the back if his neck pulling at the hair that's at the top of his neck.

I pull away gasping for air. "I have to get to my next class." I say breathlessly.

"I'll text you later princess. I love you."

"I love you too. But you know that we have last period together right?"

"Really? That's fantastic!" He whisper yells.

"See you later." I press my lips to his one more time before heading off to my next period.

I can't wait for tonight.

At home

"Omg. Kat why would you do that?!"

"I don't know. I mean they dared me so I had to. I'm just scared that Mr. Collins will punish me."

"I mean of course he'll punish you. You slapped him in the face with a plate of whipped cream!"

"I know I did but I have to admit it was pretty fun."

I sigh walking up to my house.

"They also dared me to get Cameron to go on a motorcycle and pose for pictures."

"Oh you know he will do that. I mean he is the most popular boy in school." Even though it should be my boyfriend and me being the most popular boy in school, not him and his girlfriend Annie.

I add at the end in my head.

I open my front door to be surprised.

"What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 161 18
"We were just kids in love." Nicole is an outgoing senior in high school, hoping to make this year her best yet. She is the new girl in town and is l...
Relapse By Zen

Teen Fiction

7.2K 103 36
Sixteen-year old Dante Evadoni is a normal boy with a normal life - he's in eleventh grade, he has a fair few friends, he's not popular and he's quie...
71.5K 6K 53
Levan is the night Ten is the the light Levan is the ground Ten is the sky Levan is the low Ten is the high Tenerife Cohen is the girl who wanted lif...
94.3K 7.9K 22
About a girl Who was spoiled And thought The world Revolved Around her Even though She was A speck In the never-ending Grains of sand #thepeopleof...