R.E.D

Autorstwa Mintyhippo95

Elsa's parents were the greatest spies in the world, and owned a spy agency. From the time Elsa could walk sh... Więcej

Prologue
Grown Up
The Big 4
Workout
Revenge
Warrior
Sleep Over
I Will Fight
Red Mercury
Ruined Cake
Monster
Years Pass By
The Snow Queen
Planning
Boom!
Appointment
Dead!?
Mystery Bomber
The Island
Get my level
Don't Leave Me
Tiny Miracles
Agent #1
Reunion
Meeting
Tryouts
Trouble in Paradise
Best Birthday Ever
I'm Sorry
Memory Loss
Survival of the Fittest
Survival of the Fittest Part 2
Secrets of the Forest
Be Strong
Separate Missions
Mr. & Mrs. Overland
Bye Felicia
Forgetting Again
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
I Remember
Together Again
Happy
Our Future
Trouble
Break
Christmas
Planning
Pain
Harmless Secret
Home
Investigating
Reverse Psychology
Surgery
We're Good
Together Again
Movie
Into the Artic
Confession Time
My Everything
Thank Yous'
Watermelons and Grapes
Always Right

Mission

2.3K 73 62
Autorstwa Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I woke up same time as I usually do, and went to train. I made sure I modified all of my workout. I kept it intense enough to keep me strong and in shape, but weak enough to where it doesn't harm my little one.

This one was only 2 hours, which was like a third of what I normally do. Just when I finished, and was walking out of my home gym, Jack sprinted into it acting like he had sprinted a marathon.

"Hey Frosty, you okay?" I asked.

"No, I am not okay! Do you have any idea how worried I was when I woke up and you weren't there?!" he said, "I thought someone took you and our baby!"

"You do realize I didn't even leave the house."

"Elsa!" he yelled, "Don't ever leave like that again."

"Jack, I don't need your permission to get out of bed and move to a different location on our house." I said, "And please, someone kidnap me. Do you know who you are engaged to? You do realize you would have heard that, and there would be quite a few dead bodies if that happened. Now what is the real problem?"

"Elsa, we have tried for months to have a kid. Now that you are pregnant, I don't want anything to happen to it."

"Jack, listen to me, and listen to me very well. None of us are immortal or can change the future, what happens will happen. We could lose this baby from natural causes or something else, we don't know. All we can do is hope nothing will happen. I know we will both do everything we can to protect it, so that is all we can do."

"Elsa, you don't understand." he said tearing up.

"What don't I understand?"

"Elsa, I thought there was something wrong with me, that I couldn't give you a kid! I thought that you were going to leave me! Hell, I was debating on leaving you so you could find someone who could give you a kid and make you happy! You have no idea how........ indescribable that feeling felt." he said.

"Jack, did you ever think how I felt? I have never failed at anything in my life, nothing. Then here was the one thing I wanted most in the world, and I couldn't even seem to do something so simple. I was failing at the one thing the female body is designed for! Every single negative was basically someone stabbing my heart and screaming failure at me. I could hardly bare to be around you because of the constant reminder that I was a failure. The one thing you always talked about, that I was failing to do. I have never in my life felt so worthless and pathetic." I said, "I understand exactly how you felt, but freaking out and putting stress on me is not the solution. What we are going to do is take things one day at a time, that is all we can do."

He took at deep breath in, then ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Stress is bad for you and the baby." he said, "I just really love you two, and I can't help but worry"

"I know Jack. You are tolerable, but very annoying, possessive, and an idiot." I smirked.

"But?" he smirked back.

"But you're adorable." I chuckled, and hugged him, "Now, why don't you train while I got shower and all. We can go eat breakfast somewhere."

"Nah, I'm going to make you breakfast, and we are staying here today." he said.

"Look who is taking charge...... I kinda like it." I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss.

"..... well in that case, we are defiantly staying home. How do you like that?"

"Mmmm." I hummed, "Really like it." I said, then kissed him again. Jack broke it off a few seconds later.

"Is that what you like bad boys? Cause that's what I'll be, I'll be anything you want me to be." I said quickly and almost desperately.

"Mhmm, well the moods ruined." I chuckled, playfully slapping his cheek twice, "Go train, I'll see you soon." I pecked his lips one last time, then went upstairs to shower. Before I showered, I took a photo of me for Jack since he wanted the photo every day thing. Must say, I am looking fine. Strong thin arms and legs, and a flat amazing looking stomach.

I know most girls don't say this, but I can't wait for the baby bump! I'm not worried about my figure because I know I will easily be able to get it back. I just want to see my stomach all big and adorable like!

Anyway, I took a nice long shower since I had nothing really to do today, I painted my nails white, and put on a pair of old washed out jeans, and a white short sleeved shirt with thick blue stripes on it. I slipped on Jack's necklace he got for me, then walked downstairs.

Jack was in the kitchen in black compression shorts, and navy blue shorts. His body was all sweaty, and a smile was plastered on his face.

"Hello handsome." I smiled while sitting down.

"Hello beautiful, and baby." he said back, "I made breakfast for you two." he said handing me this big bowl of fruit. There was mango's, papaya's, kiwi's, blueberries, and red and regular dragon fruit. Some of the dragon fruits were cut up into hearts, and the kiwi's were cut and half and had zigzags in them. There were also these pretty flowers for garnishes. The way everything was organized it all looked so pretty.

"Jack, how............." I started, but he cut me off.

"I took cooking classes so I would know what to make for you when you were pregnant." he smiled, "Heads up, don't eat the flowers, especially the yellow ones."

"They are foxgloves, and very poisonous." I chuckled, "I know."

"Just making sure." he chuckled, "Don't worry about anything, I'll cook the food. Also, I promise not to eat anything you can't eat. I memorized all of the foods you can't have and anything questionable. You won't be going through this alone."

I nearly melted.

"Jack, you don't have to give up all the food you love because I'm pregnant." I said.

"I know, I want to though. Besides, it will be easier for you that way. Not having to watch me eat something you want but can't have, and also so if I'm out everything we have in the house you are able to eat." he said grabbing a bowl of fruit that was more sloppy and unorganized than mine, and sat down beside me. He kissed my head, then started eating.

I ate too cause I was starving, and cause everything was amazing, well except the flowers, I obviously didn't eat those. I was humming while smiling while I ate.

"So Elsa, how and when are we going to tell the others?" Jack asked finishing his bowl.

"So glad you asked, cause I had an idea." I smiled, "Send them one of those postcard announcement thingies. We could take a picture and put that on, then send it to them."

"Great! Let me shower!" he said.

"Jack, I'm not wearing any makeup." I said.

"I don't care, you don't need makeup." he said taking our dishes away. I quickly ran to our room, and threw on eye makeup since my cheeks are naturally rosy and my skin is clear and smooth.

I was not announcing to our friends and family that we were finally starting our family and not look decent. I then ran to my closet and put on a long sleeve skin tight black dress, and a pair of black heels. The dress had a v-neckline and came down to my knees.

Jack walked out of the shower and saw me, and his jaw dropped.

"Damn, these 9 months are going to be rough with you looking this damn fine." he groaned.

I laughed at him.

"Tell me about it, have you seen yourself lately?" I asked. Since I had been training him, he has gotten muscles in his back, his legs and arms are more muscular, his chest is chiseled, his abs now have an 8-pack with an AV line, basically he shames all men.... well at least in my opinion. He honestly looks like he was photo-shopped.

"Still, it will all be worth it, I can tell." I said resting a hand on my flat stomach.

"I know." he smiled back, "It will be our dreams come true."

"Great, now get dressed. I want to get back into comfy clothes." he chuckled at me, then changed into a suit with a black tie. Our camera in the case dangling on his shoulder.

He scooped me up bridal style, then sprinted out to our lawn. Then he carefully set me down, then set up the camera.

"Okay, get ready!" he said running over to me. He posed me to the side, and he got down on his knees. His hands gently grabbed my hips, and he planted a kiss on my stomach. I was looking down at him with a serious yet soft face on. Jack was so cute!

We did several other poses, but that one was our favorite.

We had everything to make the stuff here, because well........ I am very demanding when it comes to stuff. I like to have all of the best and latest technology, it makes me feel ahead and all.

I feel bad cause I'm constantly throwing out stuff we just got a couple months ago, but Jack never seemed to mind.

Anyways, we sent them to all of Jack's friends, then both changed back into our comfy clothes. I didn't really have any friends, you know besides the group, so I didn't send any.

I went down to our living room, and curled up on the couch reading a book. Jack sat down below my feet, and was looking at me. He does this so often it is insane, yet sort of sweet.

I smiled behind the pages of the book.

I was so..... lost without him. I was so lost in the past, that I never thought about the future. I never thought I could be happy again, that I would have a home, a family, anything. I always saw myself taking down Pitch, then.......nothing. Then all of a sudden Jack came into my life. He was so patient, kind, and understanding. I told him just a few of the horrible things, and instead of running or even backing up a bit, he pulled me close and kissed me. No one has never done that to me, heard something I've done and not been taken back in fear. I know though he not only knows the small snippets, but everything I have done, still here he is today, giving me those loving eyes. It amazes me that someone like him managed to not only love me, but change me for the better. He makes me feel so happy, and I don't know where I would be without him.

"Elsa?" Jack said. I hummed softly in response, "You've been quiet for a long time, and haven't said a word or flipped a page. What are you thinking about?"

"You." I said putting my book down. I mean he was right, I wasn't reading it.

"Good things?" he asked.

"Very." I chuckled, "It just amazes me how a person who was a total stranger, can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to you."

"I know, it is astounding. Still, there are 6,697,254,041 and counting people on this planet, and I'm so glad you were that stranger. I'm going to treat you like a queen and give you anything you want, because I love you. You deserve the world, and one day, I'll find out how to give it to you." he said.

"You already have silly." I chuckled.

"No I haven't Elsa, trust me I haven't."

"Jack, what more do I need? I'm happy, I have you, our child, I have the group, my sister back, actual emotions, I have a home for the first time in forever. I don't see what all I need."

"Elsa, I can't explain it. The world isn't all just physical stuff or emotional. One day, you'll see." he said, "Your my girl, it's my job to keep you happy."

I started to tear up, but I wasn't sad. Damn mood swings!!!

I've actually had mood swings for the past week, it's really early I know, but I don't cry over stuff like this.

"Come here." he said opening his arms. I crawled over to him, and he shut me into an embrace. I sat there and cried in his shoulder for a few minutes, then pulled myself together.

"You okay Snowflake?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, just mood swings." I chuckled, while wiping my tears away.

"Oh.... why don't we watch a movie? Anything you want." he said.

"Sure." I said.

I got up and put in Guardian of the Galaxy. I then plopped down beside Jack. Jack had gotten a blanket and covered us up, his arm pulled me close and my head was leaning on his shoulder.

Most of the movie he was looking at the screen intently, but I caught him glancing at me and his phone every now and then. Though towards the end Jack looked at his phone and started frowning, and continued frowning the entire rest of the movie.

When the movie was over he was still frowning and looking off into space.

"Jack, who is texting you, and what is wrong?"

Jack's POV

I can't believe Manny! Granted, his points are valid, but still!

"Jack, who is texting you, and what is wrong?" Elsa asked snapping me out of my trance.

God! How am I going to explain this to her?

"Um......... I got a mission." I said.

"I thought we were on break." Elsa said.

"We are, but this was too important according to Manny." I said.

"Oh... what is it?"

"I have to go to Mexico to find this drug dealer named Ursula."

"Oh, that doesn't sound bad." Elsa said.

"Elsa, that isn't all of it. No one knows where she is keeping the drugs, so I have to go undercover and work for her, get close to her, and............... seduce her to find out." I said the last part shocked, "I'll be gone around 2 months."

"And what happens if you don't do this mission?" Elsa asked.

"No one else is taking it, so if I don't her drugs will hit the U.S, and be sold on the streets. It will take years to clean them up."

"Jack, then do the mission."

"Elsa, no! You just got pregnant and I don't want to leave you alone, especially for 2 months. Plus, the only case I've ever had to sleep with someone, that someone was you. I can't sleep with another woman!"

"Jack, I of all people understand what this experience is going to be. I won't get jealous or hold a grudge, and it's only 2 months. I will just stay here, work out the plan for the Nightmare base, and all that jazz."

"Elsa, come on. I don't want to sleep with anyone else, it would just feel wrong."

"Dude, I know the feeling. Just do what I do when I'm on a mission, and feel nothing. Use only your wits."

"Elsa, I'm not like you, I can't do that." I said.

"Jack, tell me, what is holding you back?" Elsa said.

"I don't want to leave you unprotected and I don't want to cheat on you." Jack said.

"Jack, your not cheating on me. You are doing this all for the job, just like I have to do sometimes. Unprotected wise, I'll be fine, I'm stronger than you know." she said.

"Elsa, it sounds like you want me to take the mission."

"Jack, do I want you to sleep with another girl, of course not. What I want you to do, is what my parents would have done. They would have done whatever it took to protect our nation, they would be the superheroes that they were. You are only thinking about me in this situation, and not the nation as a whole." she said, "Jack, I want you to do the right thing, even if at the time it sounds wrong. No matter what you pick, I will still love you."

I thought for a moment, and knew Elsa was right.

"Elsa, I'll do the mission." I said.

"Okay, I promise I'll stick to my diet and be a good girl." she said, "When you get back, I'll have a plan ready for the Nightmare base and all." she said.

"I honestly don't even know why this is our mission, you are basically doing everything." I said, and she laughed.

"I'm a superhero, it's who I am." she shrugged while chuckling a little.

"I know." I smiled.

"So, when are you leaving?" she asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon." I sighed, "Elsa, I'm going to miss you."

"I know Frosty, me too." she said hugging me, "It's only 2 months though, and it's not like I could go into labor any day. Just focus on the mission, and get back home to us as soon as possible."

"I'll make sure someone checks up on you everyday and keeps you company."

"Jack, that isn't necessary. Although I enjoy being with you, I don't mind being alone." Elsa said then looked down at her flat stomach, "Well, technically I won't be alone, but you get the point."

"Elsa, I know. I just want to be careful." I said, "I love you, and I would die if anything happened to you or our baby."

"Jack, we love you too. I'll make sure our baby is going to be fine." she smiled, and kissed me quickly, "Now, come on, lets make some lunch."

"Fine, but I'm cooking." I said.

"Alright Frosty, you do what you got to do?"

"How does Polish Dill Pickle Soup sound?" I asked. I know it sounds weird, but it is supposed to be good; taste wise and for both hers and the babies health.

"Never had it before, but we're starving, so we'll take it." Elsa giggled.

"Alright, coming right up." I said smiling at her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.4K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...
1.5K 47 24
Pitch is back and not alone this time. He and his accomplice have found a way to turn humans into nightmares. The man in the moon quickly realizes th...
303K 11.3K 36
Elsa Summers wasn't your average girl. Her parents owned one of the biggest movie companies, Frostbitten Companies to be exact. She was one of the mo...
7.2K 250 41
Hi I'm Elsa Winters and I have a complicated history I'm a secret Agent but in the real world I have to disguise myself Well not just me.... Me an...