The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

The break up

60 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

"You're not coming with me to Wales, are you?" Rory stopped packing and looked at Amy who was sat on the bed tearing up slightly.

"I can't, you kept such a massive decision a secret from me and now you just expect me to drop everything and move away from my friends and family, I can't marry someone who does that".

He sat down on the bed next to her, "are you saying you don't want to marry me anymore?"

She teared up more and looked at him, "I don't know".

He nodded and looked down, "this feels a lot like a break up".

"I think maybe we need some time apart, just to think things through, you should go to Wales".

"What about you, and the kids?" Amy I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you don't have a job, how are you going to look after two kids by yourself".

She took a deep breath, "I'm not, you are, the kids are going with you".

"So you're just going to stay here, by yourself? Amy that's ridiculous, just come with me, us, please, I really need you".

"You made this decision by yourself, Rory, you have to carry it out by yourself, even if it means.." she started crying "even if it means us not being together".

He teared up slightly and kissed her, "I love you Amy, don't forget that".

"I love you too, so much" she hugged him, "I'm really going to miss you and the kids Rory".

He hugged her back, "we'll miss you too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 30.4K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
340K 12K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
478K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...