you rejected me

By thevampirediaries34

Victoria Espoir was rejected my her mate, the one she thought could take her away from all the bad things in... More

you rejected me - edited
within pack lines - edited
decisions and the trial - edited
AN .... (feedback please)
new to the pack with some confusion - edited
run - edited
it hurts, it hurts so bad - edited
newcomers and secrets revealed - edited
my blood family is here
Jordan Anderson
meeting the rest of the family
writers block
what a night
AN/ competition
the new prophecy
the fight
A/N; title change hmm?
sorry :/
meeting the wolf goddess
we're going where !!
Alexanders POV ...
i'm back but not for long
that b!tch !
who is this beautiful man?
i just want to go to sleep
we will find her
authors note
Editing !!

my second chance

818 19 3
By thevampirediaries34

last time ... 

"hi i'm victoria and you are ...?" i asked this beautiful man sat opposite me. i took a deep breathe as he opened his mouth to speak ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victorias POV ...

"i'm Blaze Daniels" the mystery guy said in a very sexy voice. 

- destiny, why am i having the feelings that you get when you meet your mate?-  i asked her confused.

-you'll have to find out victoria- she replied to me in a sly voice. 

"it's nice to meet you blaze, but may i ask what you're doing in a small place like this?" i asked him, embarrased that i even had the courage to say that.

"As cheesey as it sounds i had the very strange urge to come here today at this exact moment in time, and i just had the sense that i had to come and sit by you." he said, i think it's very weird what he just said and i had no clue what to reply back to that.

"i think it's fate" i whispered not thinking that he could hear me, but he did. "i hink it's fate too" he replied and i ducked my head embarrades. 

i folded my hands on the table to look distracted and i suddenly felt powerful sparks, like the ones me and Alex get whenever we touch but this time much stronger. i look up towards blaze to see his hands resting on top of myn. i gasp and stand up so quickly i had to grab the table for support. i clasp  Blazes hand in myn and pull him through the cafe and out the front door, i keep going untill we come to a secluded park and i take him to sit on a bench far away from the actual path and near the woods which i know is near the pack house so i felt that bit of security that i could scream and my brothers would come pounding through that forest to ge tme although it was a stupid thought as i already felt safe with Blaze but still ... 

"what are you?" i asked him in a serious voice. i knew he wasn't human and he wasn't a wolf but i couldn't figure out what he was. 

he smiled a slow smile which soon turned out to be a full on grin. "i knew you would figure out i wasn't human all on your own" he said laughing. 

"i'm a warlock" he said. my jaw dropped, i'd heard of them, extremely rare. "so you're a male version of a witch then?" i asked curiously. 

"yes i am, so, i know you'r epart werewolf, i can sense that but i know you're also part something else but can't work out what?" he said to me. i laughed as his eyebrows huddled in confusion, he's so cute. 

"i'm part werewolf and part witch" i said to him. he looked so shocked i literally thought he would run away from me, and never come back. 

"say something, you're scaring me" i said nervously. 

"i'm sorry, it's just a shock thst my mate is half and half" he said to me and then waited a moment while he let what he said sink into me and he covered his ears when he saw my eyes light up. 

"WAIT WHAT MATE!!!" i yelled. he uncovered his ears laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach before becoming serious again. he knelt infront of me, and held my hands in his. as soon as he did shivers shot up my spine from the tingles he was sending up my arm. 

"do you feel that, the sparks, the shivers i know you do?" he said to me and i just nodded numbly. 

"...but i already have a mate" i whispered half to myself and half to blaze my new so called mate. 

"what!!" he yelled angrily and i stood up to explain everything to him. 

"i already have a mate, he is Alpha Alexander Ridebeck  from the blue moon pack, which happens to just be on th eother side of these woods" i stated to him,i heard him try to keep his breathing under control but i could tell he wanted to go to blue moons pack house and rip Alex to shreds. i put a hand on his -very hard- chest and puched him to sit down on the bench with me and i calmed him aswell. "now listen whilst i tell you my story.... it all started when i was younger ...." i started to tell him everything, when i was bullied and abused, alex's rejection, finsing out i was adopted and the  finally meeting my real family, being a princess and the future future queen.to all werewolves i even told him about how chace is my protector and the dream i had with the moon goddess. 

"and that's my story up until i met you" i ended my story and it wasn't intill Blaze wiped a tear off of my cheek and pulle dme into his chest that i realised i was crying. my little bubble i put myself in burst and i let all of my emotions rise to the surface and i cried my soul out. 

when i was finished i dried my eyes. "your shirts all wet now" i said sniffling. "i'll get a new one" he replied to me.

"i want to meet your family" Blaze told me as we started to walk out of the park. i looked at him and saw he was dead serious. "where are you staying tonight Blaze?" i asked. 

"i'm not sure, i'm fairly new to town, so probably a hotel" he replied. "there's no way i'm letting my second chance mate sleep in a hotel you're coming to the pack house okay?" i asked him although Blake didn't really much of a say in this. 

he started to protest but i kept cutting him off, "no! you're coming with me and that's that" he sighed defeated and i finally got him to agree to come with me. 

- at the pack house- 

i turned around in Blazes embrace as we stood outside the pack house, "you ready?" i asked him although it was an obvious question. "as ready as i'll ever be" he replied nervously. "be prepared" i whispered, those were my last words before we entered the door to find my brothers chace, alex and a couple of guys from his pack, right behind the door waiting for me or well us. 

Blaze stood slightly behind me and i squeezed his hand for support, he let me know he was okay and i turned back to focus on the people in front of me. "hi guys" i said nervously. 

chace ran over to me and gave me a big bear hug i let blazes hand go and hugged him back."i'm okay chace" i assured him. "don't ever do that to us again vic" my brothers said coming behind me to give me a group hug. Alex just stood there to the side growling under his breathe at the fact i brought some guy  into the pack house. "oh shutup Alex all i can hear is you bloody growling shut it" i yelled at him and went to stand infront of blaze who wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"um guys i think we should talk in the living room" i said as soon as i heard Alexs growling start back up again. 

once sat down i proceeded to tell them of how i met Blaze today and that we were second chance mates. 

"WHAT!!" alex yelled when i had finished telling them everything.  "you rejected me Alex it is only natural that i should get a second  chance considering i dodn't do anything wrong" i said annoyed that alex thought he had the right to be annoyed with the way fate chose to go. 

All my brothers stood up and gestured to Blaze. "may we please have a word with you Blaze?" Jasper said. blaze looked unsure, so i walked up to jasper. "be nice" i said to him, he nodded, "always" he said. i hugged blaze and whispered in his ear. "don't be scared, they may threaten you a bit but don't worry you'll be best friends in no time" i reassured him. he nodded and went along with them and i think chace tagged along too. 

Blaze's POV ... 

I nodded to victoria to make her think i was striong and could take having a word with her brothers and protector okay but underneath i was so nervous, i mean come on it's not everyday i'm having a conversation with the princes of all werewolves and witches now is it?. 

i couldn't believe it when i found my mate, to her i maybe her second but having her as my first is amazing. the princess of wereowlves and witches now that is pretty cool and i'm not going to be anything like her forst mate, no i'll be so good and faithful to her, i'm going to love her untill we both die which is never, we're immortal so i will love her for eternity. i don't even know her that well and i'm in love already. now hopefully i'll survive this little talk. 

we walked into the kitchen and i felt so threatened with 7 people stood around me. 

"so you're victorias second chance mate?" one of them asked  me. i nodded. "well as you know we are the princes of all werewolves and witches. they said and then started introducing themselves.

"i'm jordan the youngest" 

"i'm christopher but you can call me chris everyone else does and i'm victorias twin"

"i'm damon, fourth youngest"

"i'm tyler third oldest"

"i'm edward second oldest"

"and i'm jasper the oldest"

"wait a minute if victoria is not the oldest then how come she is the future queen?" i asked jasper."because the crown always goes to the first born female, that's just how tradition goes therefore it goes to victoria as the only female apart form mum in the family." jasper explained. 

"i'm chace by the way, not related to victoria but her best friend and we are practically siblings just not by blood, oh and i'm her protector" chace said. 

he stopped and looked at me, then looked back at victorias brothers, "but you didn't know that crap um i'll let victoria tell you guys in the mean time back to Blaze" he said trying to cover up. "we'll talk about that later chace" edward said in a stern voice. 

"now back to you blaze if you hurt our sister, in any way shape or form you're dead basically got it?" damon said to me in a very deadly voice. "understood, i won't do anything to hurt her, i .love her already and we've only known each other about five hours." i told them all sincereley. "that's good enough for me" jordan chimed in to break the awkwardness and there were 'me toos' from the rest of them even chace. 

"now come along chace we have much to discuss about this protector business" jasper said to chace and practically shoved him into the living room where victoria was. 

Chaces POV ... 

uh oh victorias going to kill me i tohught to myself, damn i let it slip that i'm her protector. 

- um victoria?- i asked her projecting my thoughts into her head. 

- yes chace- she replied 

- i kinda letit slip that i'm your protector- i thought ot her. 

she took a minute to reply

- oh chace i guess they'll want to know no, i'm going to tell them everytihng blaze already knows- she replied. 

-is blaze the once vic- i asked her in a brotherly tone. 

-you know what chace i really think he is the one, i feel so much more with him then i ever did or ever will do with alex, i lov eblaze already- she replied with so much emotion i nearly cried. 

- that;s all i wanted to hear as long as you're happy then so am i- .i said to her and i could tell victoria was nearly in tears but i left her at that so she recover before telling everyone about the dream. 

Victoria's POV .... 

everyone came into the living room and sat infront of me apart form blaze who set me on his lap on the loveseat and chace who grabbed a chair and sat next to me. Alex also came in and sat with my brothers which they dissaproved of but didn't say anything. 

"okay so, i know you all want to know what chac emeant when he said to blaze that he was my protector." i said. when they all nodded i knew it was time to tell them what happened. 

"remember when i saved chris and was unconsious for a while, well i had been took to a spirit dream and chace had also been transported there when he was asleep, by the roman moon goddess lupa she told us that she is also the guardian of rome and is the trainer of roman demi gods. demi gods are the offspring of gods/goddesses who concieved with a human Lupa trains demi gods in the ways of rome at the  wolf house where they are tested at camp jupiter which is where they can then join the twelth legion, this legion is just the roman demi god army. she also told us that she put the prophecy into the seers head however she missed a part of the prophecy out although is says, 'someone close to our hearts cannot be trusted,,as well as a new love interest arrives ' 

she didn't mention that i  would get help in the times times to come in the form of a protector she said he will be strong and powerful enough to protect me when the time comes,and he will also be there to guide me onto the right path and will be my councillor in a wayshe said there will be a very powerfull connection deeper then blood between usthat nothing can actually break. she also told me that i will ge tmy new mate or love interest as she put it in a time of need and i guess this is it." i finished. and all the others looked in shock. 

"woah, chace you're her protector i'm gonna blame you if anything at all goes wrong towards her" edward said laughing but with a serious note behind the voice. 

"dude, i will protector untill my dying breathe" chace said from next to me. 

"of course you will" i said jokily to lighten the mood. and hugged him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was an interesting chapter a little bit of a filler but now everybody knows about lupa :) 

comment ....

vote .....

Continue Reading