Free! Scenarios~

By NekoM_

As the title says, this is a book about scenarios (boyfriend ones mostly) of the anime Free! and also one sho... More

How You Met
Next Encounter
When You Guys Hang Out
When You Realize You Have Feelings For Him
When He Realizes He Has Feelings For You
When He Asks You Out
First Date (Fail)
First Kiss
When You Touch Their Charm Point
When He's Jealous
You Saw Him in a Maid Outfit
When You're Jealous
He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Oppais
He Sees You in a Maid Outfit
When Someone Harasses You
Strong Feelings - Makoto One Shot
Warmth of a Scarf, Warmth of Your Heart - Rei One Shot
If They Were Your Waiter
When You Fight
When It's Your Time of the Month
When They Meet Your Parents
When You Turn Into a Boy
When He Gives You a Makeover
When You Give Him a Makeover
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 1)
If Their Best Friend Confesses to You (Pt 2)
When You Saw Them Changing
When They Saw You Changing
Free! x OHHC Crossover + Sousuke
If They're Drunk
No Matter What - Rin One Shot
When You Swapped Genders
When Someone Got You Wet
When You Cosplay As Them
They Saw You Crying
They Saw You in a Bikini
If They Wore a Mankini + Kisumi w/ Author-chan
They Kabe-don You
The Little Merman Pt 1- Haru One Shot/Special
The Little Merman Pt 2 - Haru One shot/Special
They Play Pokemon Go
Author's Note ♡

When They Cheat on You(?)

12.6K 269 245
By NekoM_

Please take a moment to note the question mark before thinking on grabbing a box of tissues or sumthin c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Haruka~

You decided to stop by your boyfriend's house as you were walking back home from an evening stroll late at night. You had your hopes high that he'd still be awake at this time of the night. When you rang the doorbell, nobody answered, however, that did not stop you from entering through his back door. You suddenly sensed a feeling that Haru is up to something.

There were no lights turned on in his house except for the one at his bedroom. Slowly, you sneaked up the wooden staircase. Once you landed on the second floor, you spotted Haru's door open. You silently tiptoed to his room, hiding behind his door. From inside, you could hear faint moans made by none other than him.

"Ah... A-Ahh... A-Ahh...! Uhn, M-Ma--"

Unable to control your feelings, you barged into the room with hot steam shooting out of your ears. "Haru, how could you--"

You paused at the sight of Makoto putting on a bandage on Haru's finger.

"Huh? (Y/N), why are you here late at night?" The dolphin asked, confused.

Your cheeks turned red. "Uh, um, I-I was just doing stuff... WAIT A MINUTE, WHY WERE YOU MOANING?"

Makoto chuckled sheepishly. "He burnt himself while he was cooking mackerel awhile ago. I had to take responsibility in treating him."

You loudly sighed in relief. You obviously knew Haru would never ever cheat on you with someone, with the exception of the water and mackerel, of course.

~Makoto~

Recently, you boyfriend, Makoto has been giving you less attention each day that passes by. Whenever you see him, he was either on his phone texting, excusing himself to talk to someone, or just dazing off, not listening to your stories. You tried your best to brush it off, since he probably is just dealing with important things, but it crossed the line one day.

You were with him in your empty classroom after school, finishing work. You thought that he had stopped his recent actions, until he suddenly pushed the lead of his mechanical pencil back inside, and started to put all of his stuff inside. "I'll be going now, (Y/N)-chan," he said, hurriedly slinging his bag on his shoulder and waving goodbye before exiting the room.

After wearing a fake smile, you quickly packed your books in your bag and furtively sneaked out to follow Makoto.

He led you to the school's garden. You hid behind the wall so you could not be seen. From there, you heard him talking to someone. "Sorry for the wait!" He said as he approached someone.

"Took you a while..." the other person replied almost silently.

"I-I'm sorry. Listen, I know you're still upset about that day, but I did that because I love you, no, we lo--"

"(Y/N)-CHAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

You fell to the ground and looked up to see Nagisa and Rei. "W-What..??" You stood up and looked to your right and saw Makoto and Haru. "Haru??!" You mentally slapped yourself in the face. "I-I'M SORRY I'M AN IDIOT! I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE." You marched away with an embarrassed face. Of course, how would Makoto cheat on you? He's such a sweet cinnamon roll.

~Rin~

You had forgotten your phone in Rin's dorm room yesterday when you were there, so you went back to his place to fetch one of your most prized possessions, even though it was almost midnight.

When you reached his room number, you hesitated to knock, because you thought that he might wake up from a nice slumber. You looked down and pivoted around to leave, until you heard a muffled gasp from inside. That voice sounded like no other than Rin. You quickly turned your head and attached your ear against the door to eavesdrop.

"H-Hell yea... that's the spot... A-Agh, unh... S-So--~"

Just when you were about to storm in yourself, the door swung open since it must not have been closed properly. You faceplanted to the cold floor. Immediately, you stood back up and pointed at the shark. "RIN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH--"

You froze dumbfounded at the sight of Sousuke rubbing circles on Rin's back. "...Sou..suke," you finished your statement.

Rin's face turned beet red. "S-Sousuke was just giving me a massage..." His best friend nodded in agreement.

You curled your lips. "Ohonhon~ I see." You grabbed your phone from the desk, proceeding to exit the room. "You two have fun, kai? Kai. Byeee~"

~Nagisa~

"Sorry, (Y/N)-chan, but I have plans today!"

"(Y/N)-chan, I can't. I have to meet someone later, sorry!"

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm really busy with this person, so I'm sorry!"

For the past four days, Nagisa had stopped walking home with you after school, saying those excuses. At first, you didn't mind, but it was starting to get suspicious now.

"Is that so? Can I come with you?" you asked him.

He scratched the back of his head nervously. "A-Actually... maybe some other time." With that he waved goodbye and proceeded to trail off.

You furrowed your brows and decided to follow him out of curiosity.

Nagisa went all the way to an apartment building. Your heart beat fast as negative thoughts ran through your mind. You shook your head and followed him as he traveled up to the second floor. You hid behind the staircase and watched him rang the doorbell and rocked himself back and forth with his heel and toe until someone answered.

Now was your chance. You sprinted to the front of the door swiftly and pointed at him. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT, NAGISA! ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN WITH--"

You looked at the tall blue haired man holding a bag of melon bread and a bottle of tea, staring at you in annoyance.

"Rei...??!"

"Hehehe~ I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan! Rei-chan here was just helping me bring my grade up for a class that I'm failing~ Uwaah! I feel guilty for neglecting you!" The penguin waddled to you and gave you a warm hug. After that, you both went inside and helped yourselves with eating Rei's special food pair: melon bread and barley tea, of course.

~Rei~
"Hey, look over there! There's a cute new girl at our school!" A classmate shouted, pointing at the back of a petite person with wavy blonde hair.

You sighed at the things that your class was interested in. You went back to finishing a chapter of your manga until you heard a striking comment.

"Hey, look dude," a guy said, "isn't that Rei, that boy beside that cute girl?"

His friend approached him and nodded. "It is! And they're talking to each other!!" He gasped. "Lucky!"

You slammed your manga down your desk and stormed outside. You speed walked to the two and interrupted their "heated" conversation by poking Rei on his side that he made a shrill shriek.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing?!" He asked harshly, upset about the ugliness of his gasp. The student beside him turned around, revealing his face.

"Wah!! (Y/N)-chan? Good morning~!" Nagisa greeted enthusiastically. He flung his arms around you, squeezing you tightly.

"N-Nagisa?! W-Why are you..?!"

"A-Actually, you see," he began, "I was trying to teach Rei-chan on how to be a better boyfriend to you," he sighs, "so I cross-dressed."

"Nagisa-kun!" Rei said in embarrassment.

"Aww, well that was a nice thing." You turned your head to your boyfriend. "But I think Rei is already the perfect boyfriend for me~" You kissed his cheek and skipped back to your classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this scenario was kind of crappy. But hey, at least it was a joke and they didn't actually cheat on you XD

Sadly, I won't be able to update on New Year's since I am occupied with rushing my Hinata Hyuga cosplay before the 31st, as well as making drawings (which I have not started yet LOL).

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: If They Were Your Waiter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...
47.4K 674 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: •tsukishima 🌙 •yamaguchi...