The Ex-wife of the Billionaire

By ScrivereMagia

The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it? But living life after that is not as cool. Brid... More

Synopsis
Prologue: Ex-wife
Chapter 1: New Start With Old Memories
Chapter 2: Mommy Will Not Share Cooties With You
Chapter 3: You don't know you.
Chapter 4:The Long Lost Princess
Chapter 5: Sneak Out.
Chapter 6: Samuel.
Chapter 7: Edward Meet
Thank you!
Chapter 8: Bridget.
Chapter 9: Oh, Sofia!
Chapter 10: Valery's Heavenly Food.
Chapter 12: Why Did You?
Chapter 13: All Set
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 15: Where am I?
chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter: 22
Knowing Gabriel
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26
Sequel and teen fiction.
PUBLISHED!
SEQUEL: WAITING

Chapter 11: They Are Back.

80.2K 1.9K 115
By ScrivereMagia

The unpredictable weather in Spain never failed to amaze the people around the world. September was almost about to end, yet it rained only once, the night before Samuel arrived.

Just an hour back, the sun was glaring people mercilessly, showing its capacity to emit heat and light. But now? The clouds around gathered together, forming a union, and successfully blocking the sun rays from reaching Spain. The temperature seemed to diminish its value in the past hour, and I wouldn't be surprised if a sudden rain pattered the window shell of the palace, in less than an hour.

How unpredictable the weather of Spain is sometimes, that unpredictable my life is turning out.

The repetition of the last three weeks of my life would depict how unpredictable and messy my life was. One day, I was thinking about the expansion of cafe, the next day, I turned out to be, the princess. A chuckle left my lips in an instant, neither the cause for it was amusement nor was it humourless. It just described the irony of the situation I fell in.

"What's up with chuckling to yourself, like a maniac?" a well-known voice, Valery, interrupted my swirling thoughts, switching back my focus to the room from the clouds.

I turned to face my room's door, to gaze at the yummy chocolates Valery was holding.

"Are they for me?" My eyes sparkled in a tiny hope of eating those yummies who were screeching my name, just to devour them.

"Ha-ha no. They will be used for bribing you today."

"Bribing me?"

"Yes! Bribing you."

"What exactly do you mean?" I folded my hands, in front of my chest.

Bribing me? Sure, Alejandro kissed her more than necessary. Her thoughts are not right in place, I guess.

"Did you forget, that now your parents are back.....and you need to continue your princessa training?" she arched her eyebrow while a teasing smile curved her lips.

Oh...no! Please let this be a nightmare, Lord.

Mom and dad left Spain for three weeks, in order to complete the business deal with U.S.A and discuss the political issues with them. They rushed to the USA not even three days later they found me. I tried to escape the princessa lessons as much as I could, which I have to add were boring and irritating. They tried to turn me into a 'perfect princessa', the beyond possible mission of the year.

"Do I have to go Valery?" I pleaded her using my eyes and pulled the best puppy dog look I could muster.

"Yes, princessa." A smirk developed on her lips because she was well aware that in my dictionary, these lessons were and would be, despicable.

"You are acting mean!" I pointed my finger at her petite frame while my eyes held acquisition.

"What can I say now? I am paid for helping you. To help in shaping you into a Princessa and the chocolates are waiting for you," she sung out, placing the chocolates' tray on the T.V stand.

My eyes wandered in the direction of chocolates-- filled with yearning and desire-- to hold them, caress them with my tongue and finally moan in appreciation at their delectable taste. My fingers twitched at their sight, in the way a man would love to hold his woman.

Our relation is so deep, dear chocolates.

"At least one?" the hope in my voice never wavering.

"Nah..." she shook her head and blocked their view, by standing in front of them. I smirked internally when a plan developed in my brain, to divert Valery.

I turned towards the door and exclaimed, "Alejandro! What are you doing here?"

Valery jerked her head and took two steps forward, with a smile on her face. She would've jumped on his bones if he really was here.

I took it as my cue and grabbed a chocolate from the tray and took my first bite. Instead of moaning, I winced at the taste.

"Yuk! What did you put in these?"

Valery let out a laugh, her eyes gleaming with tears. "I-I actually put some chocolate food color in wheat and made chocolate out of it by adding some wa-water."

I recoiled, aghast at her little plan. She just proved yet again that I should not mess with her!

Every dog has a day, Valery.

So you accept you are a dog?

Shut up, subconscious, you are stupid!

So do you!

Ignoring my subconscious, I tried again. "Valery, one choco please?" I pulled the doggy face, yet again.

Doggy...doggy...doggy...my subconscious sang, which I chose to ignore.

"Aha...na. Forgot our rules now, eh? Should I remind you?"

"No, thanks." I just turned away, rolling my eyes.

People here made my life hard. A princess needs to stay thin, should act obedient, should not eat chocolates and other items which might develop fat on your body and etc., It had been 2 and half weeks since my last chocolate. According to me, even my worst enemy should not be entitled to this punishment of 'no chocolate consumption'.

Think, think, think.....Idea!

"Valery...Please let this class go. You know right, now that Samuel and Alice are here, and I am yet to face them completely today evening in the meeting. I am so sad, you are happy with Alejandro out there....Understand please, I need a little time for myself. Please....maybe you are feeling good and in mood of teasing me when trainer teaches...but I am not...." I used the guilt card to trick her into my plan. I plastered a fake hurt expression shaking my head no!

She contemplated for a second, searching my face for truth, but I tried my best to act. After all, this was Valery I am dealing with, she could detect a lie on a criminal's face too. "Okay...only for today, though."

"Yay!" I screamed hugging her tight, while she just chuckled in my arms.

"Okay...so, what are the plans for today?" I asked, releasing her from the hug.

She raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were hurt a while back and needs time to roam around Samuel."

"That was around Samuel. When it is between us, why would there be a problem?" I shrugged.

"Only you."

"Yeah, only me."

"So, what are the plans?" I asked, resting myself on the couch.

"Your plans are with us that we are here now." Phillipe barged in my room practically making me jump on my seat.

"Phillipe!" I yelled and sprinted in his direction, tackling him in a bear hug.

"Hey, Princessa. It's so good to finally see you." I released myself from him and the smile on my face never left. It had been 2 weeks since I had seen him. He went with my parents to the USA and returned late as he had some other business to deal with, in the USA.

"How was your trip?" I dragged him by the hand and settled both of us, on my bed.

"Hey! Even I am here, where's my hug?" A whiny voice interrupted my good mood.

"Really Sein? Really?"

"What...?"

"You actually showed up once since Phillipe left and now you are like, 'even I am here'?" I quoted those words in the air.

"What? I've got a chick, who was willing to go as my date and interested in me. Unlike someone I know." He muttered the last part, but somehow my amazing ears caught that and instantly guilt overtook me.

For a second, I tensed up, tension thick in the room at what Sein muttered."Bros before hoes bro.." Phillipe shook his head in fake disappointment, lightening up the unfavourable situation.

Thanks, Phillipe.

"Lol Phillipe. You are so dense sometimes that I am amazed and confused as to why girls throw themselves at you. They are girls, not bros."

"Probably because he is the Prince and it was just a statement, dumb head." Ivanna entered the room with my washed clothes.

"Still.." Sein trailed off. I so wanted to smack his face with my slippers right then. But I was better than that, mature people will deal with the situation in a mature way. My gaze wandered towards the T.V when an idea popped in my head.

"Okay...Sein, I am sorry as we all are for accusing you about you being not spending time with us. I know that our girl talks would have been probably bored you." By then, everyone was looking at me in confusion, except one, Sein. He held the look of what-are-you-planning.

"But, will you accept our apology in the form of chocolates?" I pointed the TV stand with my index finger where Valery's fake choco's were placed.

He looked at me with suspicion, his blue eyes narrowing at me. I maintained my face as innocent as I could and silently sent prayers to God.

If I am not wrong, he will definitely take the chocolates. After all, Sein is a pig, practically.

After looking them for a minute or so, he finally decided, saying, "Okay!" whilst Valery was stifling her laugh by cupping her mouth with her hands.

Now you will know Sein, you will know.

"Brin-" I placed my hand over Phillipe's mouth before he could beg for some chocolates.

"No dude, you aren't getting any." Sein grabbed the tray of delicious chocolates and started removing one to place in his mouth.

"Why did you stop me?" Phillipe asked in a hiss.

"Just see." I winked at him as he looked confused like a lost puppy.

"Yak...Thu. What the fuck are these? They taste nothing like chocolates." He dropped the tray on the floor while I and Valery laughed like crazy citizens we were.

"You planned this all the way, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, so?" I challenged him by raising my eyebrows.

"You never change, will you?"

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Then get ready for the attack!" He yelled and started sprinting towards me already. I squealed, stood on my legs and started my own sprinting fit.

"You are going to get it."

"No! Anyone help."

Everyone started laughing at my behaviour as if this was a joke played by the best comedian. When no one made a move to help the poor little me, I ran out of the door, into the hallway, giving my legs more space to drag my body.

"Wait up!" Sein yelled following me in long steps.

"No!" I yelled back giggling whilst trying to run as fast as I could. Even though he liked me and I did not reciprocate his feelings, we would behave as if everything was normal.

I almost reached the end of the hallway when Sein pushed me to the wall by the staircase. I tried to move right, but his left hand shot up and vice-versa.

I bent down in an attempt to duck from his trap, which went into vain too. I wished I had some cutters in my hand right then so that I could cut his balls right for landing us in this uncomfortable position which was making me extremely feel awkward.

Want to look at his balls now? I flushed at the thought and shook my head.

I looked at his face and immediately my stomach knotted due to the intensity his eyes held when his gaze was on my face switching back and forth between my face and lips. I knew he was holding back the urge to complete his raging desires. But he had to. He needs to get over the little crush he was developing on the hopeless me.

Now I want to be an angel to keep everyone happy and content. I sighed at the impossibility of my thoughts.

He started to lean in when my sanity kicked me again from yesterday. I could not kiss someone again, and Sein? Never. I tried to push him back softly repeating "Sein... Please let me go."

"Still did not leave the old ways huh? Yesterday one and now today another?" My ex's voice interrupted Sein and me and I could sense Sein tensing at the mention of the kiss I accidentally shared with another man.

I hope it doesn't give him the wrong idea, it would complicate the already sometimes tense relation we share.

"Will you leave us, Samuel?" I tried my best to act polite.

"Sure as I think my work's done here." He smirked his signature smirk and took leave towards the room he shared with the bitch, Alice.

Sein distanced himself from me, his eyes cast down whereas his jaw clenched tightly. "Do you like the person you kissed?"

"What? No!" I yelled without thinking twice. I would never like someone like Edward.

Never in million years. He is so full of himself and he doesn't contemplate before reacting. My kiss was the best example I can share in the less time I've known him.

"So, why did you kiss him?" His gaze was still dropped down, not once attempting to look up. He was scared that he would hear something he doesn't wish to encounter. Oh Sein, you seriously need to get over this. Maybe I would feel love towards someone, but it definitely can't be you.

"I-"

"Maybe, I can explain on the way?" Ivanna's voice boomed in the serene hallway which was burdening the tense situation.

Thank you, you are an angel.

"Why not her?" Finally, Sein looked up, just to gaze at her. It hurt a little but not much. As a friend, it was obvious, it's just a friend's nature.

"Even I was there with her. Why don't we just discuss this in the car? We are leaving for lunch, we'll do it outside today."

"Okay..." he sighed walking downstairs never once glancing at me.

"Oh thank you Ivanna." I hugged her, just to show how grateful I felt that moment.

"No problem. We'll just leave now okay? You, Valery and Alejandro in one car and rest of us in other okay?"

I nodded my head and skipped downstairs after checking the outfit that graced me today. All the way to restaurant Valery spoke and tried to knock some sense into my brain. The whole talk she blew in my ear was least of my interest and Alejandro took my side when we argued back and forth about the matter surrounding my boring yet eventful life.

Once we reached a restaurant which wasn't too lavish, we jumped out of the car and headed towards it.

When I grasped the handle of the door, I felt another hand on mine.

Looking up, I muttered, "God, please help me to not castrate him!"

****

Even though my work is not so good you all put up with me...thanks for that

And yeah.,...can you just fill the answers for questions below?

please

Whom do you want to play Bridgett's/Sofia's role?

Do you want me to change the book's title? If yes, what would it be?

Thanks till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 153K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
2.8M 79.6K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
1.2M 40.9K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
13.1K 1.8K 36
In a world full of unexpected tons of betrayal,A family divided by the thirst of Title, Abdoul-jabbar tawfiq shehu Malumfashi found himself. Growing...