The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Rorys secret part 2

49 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It was nearly midnight when Rory got home and Amy was sat on the sofa waiting for him.

"Hey" he went over to her, "party good?"

"No, Elsa kept asking where Daddy was"

"Amy I am so sorry I wasn't there, I will make it up to her tomorrow, I promise".

"Where were you? What was so important that you actually forgot it was your daughters birthday"

"I just, it's just so complicated now Amy".

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No of course not, that's the last thing I would do".

"THEN TELL ME WHAT IT IS". She sighed as Finn started crying  and she started heading over to the stairs.

"I got a job offer, in Wales, and I took it". He looked at her as she slowly turned around to look at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...