The Underworld's Moon

By thunderheart15

**This is a BoyxBoy story that is unedited. It was written in 2009 and finished in around 2015. You've been w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Please Read Note!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
A/N: Sequel
A/N: Final Decision (2018)

Chapter Three

32K 668 142
By thunderheart15

Change of P.O.V

Same Day

I glanced back at the door, still staring at it with my mouth wide open. I finally closed my mouth and shook my head. “The Prince did not… He didn’t say that… Yeah…” I told myself before turning around. I’ll ignore what he spoken of because it was obvious that Prince Verin didn’t mean what he spoken of.

Why? Well, because, I was sure he was straight just as much as I was. I don’t know much about the Lord but I have a feeling I will soon enough.

Alright, now to get to the most important thing on hand which was getting myself cleaned. I don’t need other people to clean me because that was just another reason for groping and I really don’t like that idea at all.

I took my torn shirt off and threw it somewhere that I didn’t really care for. I hated this outfit because it smelled and it was filthy too. It would be nice to have clean clothes. I stripped my pants and threw that with my shirt as well. I didn’t have any undergarments so I looked down at myself in the reflection of the water in the large, luscious tub. I could see the heat radiate off it but that wasn’t my focus. My focus was myself.

My hair was so greasy and short that I hated it. My skin was so dirty that it looked nearly tanned or black. I rubbed my face where there was a beard coming on. I hate beards. I look disgusting in beards so I looked around for the razor.

Dear Lord, it took forever to find a single sharp edge around this bathroom! I picked up the sharp edge that I figured was a razor and began to shop off my almost beard coming. That took a few minutes before I started to look like myself again. I grinned at my reflection.

I’m probably not as attractive as the Prince but I do have a well-toned body for endurance and strength. I may be small but doesn’t mean I can’t kick someone’s butt if I need to. I sighed. I’ll need to go for a run or work out sometime soon before I get all lazy and flabby. That was just a gross thought that I can become that way.

I shook my head a little before I entered the nice, really warm bath. I leaned back and sighed contentedly. The water helped ease my sores and pains especially in my joints. This was close to paradise that I ever gotten close to and it feels wonderful!

After a couple minutes of relaxing, I began to rub my arms and the rest of my body to get rid of the filth from it. I found soap that I didn’t think the Underworld dwellers had and used that for a third round of washing my body. I washed my hair literally five times because it just felt so dang disgusting!

All this took at least fifteen minutes as I got out of the tub and drained the filthy contents out. I smiled widely before I grabbed a towel, beginning to dry my hair first.

Suddenly, behind me, the door to the bathroom swung wide open to expose my naked back to whoever it was. Now, I’m not embarrassed at all because I am very proud of my body and knew how amazing it is but could someone at least knocked before entering?

Yeah and how is it that is the only thing I’m concerned about? I thought dryly before I tilted my head to the side to look over my shoulder to see who opened the door. When I realized who it was, I blanked out.

It was the Prince Verin. He was literally gawking at me even though all he saw was my backside. His jaw slackened and so wide open that it might as well hit the ground. I could see and feel his eyes giving a once over.

Now, like I said, I’m not a shy person about my body but with him gawking at me? I’m suddenly feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks which almost made me giddy enough to chuckle but I never chuckled because it would be out of place.

I could see Verin coming to his senses of some sort because he closed his mouth and his eyes roamed me over again but this time, they darkened enough to show the desire he has. I felt nervous because it brought up unwanted memories from the Slave person who took me. I put the towel around my waist to cover his view.

Verin blinked a few times before he looked back at the nearly drooling girls. I hadn’t notice them there until now. “Looks like he doesn’t need help since he’s done.” He said, glowering. “All because you two are slow.” He snapped. “So, go get him food and bring it to my room.”

The girls nodded and began to shuffle away, glancing back towards me.

“Hurry up or I’ll make sure you get punished!” Verin yelled so angrily that it might as well be a loud growl.

I flinched at the tone of his voice. I may be use to it by now from other people but doesn’t mean I don’t like it. I fidgeted and lowered my gaze towards the tiled floor. “Umm…”

Verin slammed the door shut behind him. I glanced up to notice he was still in the room. Now, this made me feel more uncomfortable than ever. I nervously glanced around. “Ah, Lord…?”

“Did I tell you that you can speak?” Verin snarled at me. His eyes flickered dangerously.

I swallowed and took a hesitate step backwards. I shook my head, mutely. The Prince scares me especially with that look on his face like he was going to devour me.

“Don’t you fucking move!” Verin snapped.

I froze instantly in place. I tried to keep a straight face even though it was hard when I disliked him for swearing and feared him for his voice and actions. Ugh. I really, really hate being submissive but what can I do? Verin is obviously the tougher, stronger male here which, in werewolf world, would make him the alpha.

Verin stalked forward like a predator on the hunt. His movements were so slow as if he didn’t want to frighten him. Too late was my instant thought as he finally stopped close enough to me. I kept my gaze lowered towards his now filthy, still very nice black shoes he had. I noticed his arm moved and I instinctively flinched.

Instead of a slap of some sort, I felt a light touch of a caress against the left side of my face. I was so stunned that I inhaled my breath sharply, unsure of how I should react to it. Am I suppose to cower? Am I suppose to accept the touch? Which one is it? I don’t understand!

I would of looked up at him to see his expression but I remembered that I was a personal slave to him so I couldn’t do that anyways especially after ordering me not to move in the first place.

I felt the feathery touch trail from the side of my upper face towards my mouth to my chin then down my neck. Some of my hairs bristled because the touch definitely gave me the goosebumps but it was one of those nice feelings that I didn’t understand either. The touch went from my neck to my not very long shoulders then very slowly down my back.

I began to tremble, very unsure how to react now. I unhappily admit that the feeling felt very, very nice but I’m also very afraid that this gentle touch can easily become a violent one. I wouldn’t be surprise. I finally dared to glance up.

I shouldn’t of because I instantly regret what I saw on his face.

His eyes were very dark as if with want. His gaze was focus on the same trail that his hand did. I held my breath in more shock. There was no way the Prince would want a slave and there was definitely no way a male would want another one. W-We’re both straight here! I thought of instantly as a lame excuse. Why did it sound lame? I would not know.

Prince Verin finally noticed my staring and snatched his hand away so quickly as it he was severely burned. I know I was… Well it was more like a tingly feeling but still counts as a burning sensation! He glowered at me before snarling, “Start leaving the room. I’ll lead you to my room so you can have new clothes. The servants would bring you one as they get you food.”

I nodded shakily. I then remembered that he didn’t order them to get me clothes so would they really bring me clothing? For my own sake, I would really hope so because I don’t want to stay nude any longer around the Prince than I should. I’m oddly enough very uncomfortable and shy about my nudity around him. How… Peculiar.

I noticed he stood by the door and I stopped. I was instantly confused. I thought we were leaving? I thought, bewildered.

Prince Verin glared fiercely at me. “Open the goddamn door!”

I bristled. “You are right there!” I snapped back then instantly put a hand over my mouth in shock. My eyes widened. Oh, dear, Lord please don’t tell me I just spoken out of turn yet again? I thought worriedly.

Verin stalked forward to me and grabbed my arm way too tightly before shoving me towards the door. “I order you to open that door as you are the slave and me, the master.”

I nearly tripped over my own feet. I caught my balance and rubbed my arm. That hurt! I snuck him a glare so he wouldn’t notice before I opened the door wide for him. “After you… My la-Lord.” I corrected myself quickly. I was about to call him a lady. Well, he’s been bitchy enough to be a woman on steroids on her monthly cycle.

Ugh, God, that gave me the wrong idea very fast.

Verin gave a smirk. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” He asked testily. He easily strode forward with his long legs past me to out of the room. “Make sure you close that door!”

I fidgeted. I glanced up at the ceiling. God, Is it too late to end my misery or to rid a pain in the----

“Hurry the fuck up!” Verin shouted.

I clenched my fists when he interrupted my thoughts. I decided I’ll finish the thought some other time as I closed the door behind me and ran after Verin, who was already more than half way down the hallway. By the time I caught up, my breathing was labored and my whole body was already beginning to sweat after a bath I just had. I rest my hand against my chest like it would help me breathe easier. Yeah, right, I wish! I thought bitterly as I shakily followed him. Okay, now I’m tired!

Verin glanced towards me over his broad shoulders. He tried to give me a disgusted look but his eyes easily trailed lower. I can tell he can’t keep focus on one thing. He turned his head away and kept walking.

I sighed, trying to stifle the reach to whine ‘are we there yet?’ but then I would be stepping the line of master and slave yet again.

It took a good ten minutes or so before we finally reached a very well decorated door. It was like the images were three-dimensional as if they’ll pop out and walk while engraved into it. It was pretty obvious it was by hand. I was pretty impressed really.

“Open this door. Now.” Verin ordered harshly.

I finally tore my gaze away from the beautiful to open the cool knob door. I opened it wide and Verin made a confident stroll into the room. I followed him, closing the door behind me.

I froze where I was because the sight of the room was so shocking and so beautiful that I was instantly afraid I would soil it by just stepping into it.

This room was completely exquisite. The floor was a dark red color that matched the wooden parts of his huge king sized canopy bed. The wood on that thing was engraved in the most beautiful shapes and forms. So many lines and such that I’m not even sure what they are suppose to be. The headboard is just as beautifully engraved but oddly enough it was some kind of flower. I couldn’t put my name on it but it was a pretty flower indeed. Didn’t expect that kind of thing for a Prince’s bed that was for sure. A pale chest was at the end of the bed. The room was dimly lit by the candles that were around his room. The dressers were just as dark colored and well hand-made with a big mirror besides it. There was a single small window that would overlook the Castle’s yard.

It’s probably hard to describe that I just saw because I am still very impressed by it all. How dark yet beautiful the room was as if I was in medieval times which I might as well be by the looks of things so far.

Suddenly, I was shoved forward. I stumbled and glanced back to notice that a very annoyed Lord Verin was staring back at me with a glower. “Just don’t stand there!” He shouted. “If you are going to just stand there then I’ll make you do something to gawk at!”

I furrowed my eyebrows. What? was my instant thought. What did he mean by that? I do not know. I decided I wasn’t going to find out so I walked forward, going past the bed.

Again, all of the sudden, my back had landed on the soft red-decorated blankets and my eyesight saw the ceiling. Still startled, I looked over at Verin who was suddenly pinning my arms above my head and my lower body by his legs and hips. He stared down at me with this dark look. Was it with need? Want? Something I don’t understand?

I couldn’t tear my eyes away like I use to be able to at the Slave house. My body was tensed and I knew Verin knew that.

What is he going to do to me? I thought in slight fear.

That was when I started up my useless shaking. I was never this weak but when I look at the Lord, I can’t help but tremble at that look.

 _____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I dedicated this chapter to HollylLouise94 for making me a cover off the side there that I may be using sometime in the future.

Was that worth the wait? What will Verin do to poor little Faolan?

This, or rather none of this, has been edit so I hope everything seems pretty good.

If you haven't notice so far, every chapter will be switching between the views of Foalan and Verin. There will be a little backtracking otherwise those are the ONLY two p.o.v's in this story.

So, how does everyone like it so far? How do they like Verin and/or Faolan's POV so fa

I want to know ppls! :D If I get 10 to 20+ votes on any chapter than I'll upload by tomorrow tops because Verin? He's pretty easy to do. More comments? Well, I'll upload by thursday.  450+ reads? I'll upload whenever like I usually do.

Anyways! Have a great day and a pleasant reading experience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
248K 9.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
82.9K 3.7K 44
Locked in the castle tower without even a name, The Raven dreams of one day being free. He learns the hard way, it seems, that dreams are not meant f...
46.2K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...