A/N: Sequel

I'm sure the important question that I will receive is, "When will the sequel come out?" 

My answer? I don't know. But! I will say that the first time ever... I will be writing the story out beforehand. What I mean by that is, by the time you guys see a chapter of the sequel, I should have written half or a third of the book. The reason I'm doing that is so that you guys will receive better updates than never knowing when an update will happen. There is also the fact that I haven't decided what to do with it yet. 

So, I'm sorry to say that you probably won't see the sequel for a long while. Also, that isn't the only reason why it may take awhile.

Which leads to another question, "When will I start it or How would my reader's know I've started it?"

I will always be working on it, but -very- slowly. Remember my answer as even if I started it -- it does not mean I will post it because I want to write it all out ahead of time this time. Now, how you'll know that I've been working on it is by looking at my profile page. My profile page under the "About Me" section thingy will have TUM's Sequel's word count. I like to average around 2,000 for each chapter unless it's a prologue or epilogue. That will hopefully give you all an understanding how far along I am.

So, onto a different question away from TUM, "Will I be sharing a different story while working on TUM?"

The answer to that is: Yes. I will be hopefully sharing two different stories with you all. One is another gay story (An Outer Experience) and the other is a straight one. The reason why I'm working on other stories is that I need a serious break from TUM considering how old and long I've been working on it. That and I want to share a more polished story to you guys than TUM as well as show to you all that I don't just write gay stories. I might even add more than I think that I will too as short stories for straight and gay. We'll see though!

Which reminds me, I am also co-authoring with someone on a straight story that has some dark elements called Captured Hearts by LovelyxSoul. Please check it out as I'm very proud of it, and I'm the male role in that story. The main guy's bestie is amazing, I swear. 

Also, I just remember another question you guys may have, "When will I announce the sequel's title?"

Weeeeeeeell! It depends on how much I get done. I KNOW what I'm going to call the second book and I might even make a trilogy. Though, I don't think I will reveal the title until I, at least, start most of the story. When I have a good start on the story, I will announce not only the title but when it would be posted for the first time. 

Now, to another question that I actually have to you all as readers. My question is what are any plot holes you may of saw that I never came back to and explained? I know of the politics one and Pine's age thing (which was because I forgot her age at some point... Lol!). Oh, and if you're planning to point out anything relating to Mammon/Vetis/Faolan -- I want to say that is done on purpose. That's more towards the sequel. So besides all that, are there any flaws to my development of the story? Do not point out the grammar as I already know how atrocious that is already.