Sanitize love (BoyxBoy)

By Sasaki-Sakuma

Dom is the seventeen year-old cool freak of his high school. The popular, unique, beautiful in the inside and... More

-1- Dom is
-2- Warm blooded
-3- What am I? A Mind Reader
-4-The Darkness Kills
-5- My Heart felt warm
-6- Sibling group
-7- Hunter Chat
-8- Everything changed

-9- Dom is a Deer! And Mary Plays With Her Food

102 13 0
By Sasaki-Sakuma

"Tell me the truth." I whispered to myself.

Mary laughed. "Your lucky I have vampire hearing or I would not have been able to hear what you had just said then, boy. So don't be a deer, or you'll regret it." She took my hand gently into hers.

I crooked an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

She closed her eyes tightly, "I'm not going to tell you the truth ." Mary tighten her grip and took a deep breath in. "I'm going to take you to it."

"What!" Before I knew what was happening, I was no longer sitting on a bench. The area was damp and the moon was high in the sky. Bells ran in the distance and I was lucky I was wearing a jacket. "Mary?" I whispered. My breath could be seen, and goosebumps made there way to my skin.

A girl with solid black hair came from the distance. She wore a dress from the 1700's she looked curiously at me. "Aaron, why are you in the garden at this time."

I looked around to see if anyone else was here. Only trees, raccoons, and me. I pointed to myself before sorta understanding I was Arron in this situation.

"I don't know why." I answered, "who are you." I asked taking a step to her.

The woman's eyes glared at me. "Why are you being so cocky? Get into the house before your mother finds out you left, young master." She took me by the hand and pulled me through the marsh and grass. "Oh my word, since you stopped sucking at the tit, you've been almost un-controllable."

That's when I noticed I was much shorter than the woman who was pulling me through the maze of trees. Never have I been shorter than most girls by this much.  I looked at my hands to see they were tiny, and I looked at my wrinkled clothing. I was no longer wearing my read Abercrombie sweater, now I wore a navy blue button jacket with wool gloves. My pants were high trousers, my shirt on the other hand was white and tucked in.

I didn't say a word. I listened to horses cry, men shout from the street. Carriages ran fast through the dirt. The time I was in right now was the real deal, no lousy scripts, acting, and clothing. Everything was real.

A large house laid ahead in the darkness. It seem foreign but some reason it seem like somewhere I knew.

"You know the darkness shall kill you if you give it the chance." She whispered to me. "You must stay inside at night."

"The darkness kills." I told myself. "Where have I heard that before."

The woman stopped in her step. "Do you not listen to a word I say. Every moon I tell you it shall catch you and kill you." She started walk again, "the manors right ahead."

I felt as if I couldn't adjust to this time period, what I say is wrong, what I do is worse, and how I see it is the definition of horrible.

"Is something watching us." For some reason I did not feel panic, but I felt like someone was watching me closely. "Do you know Mary?" I asked.

The woman turned and took me by the mouth. "You shall never say that name, especially when the moon is at full power. You know even if the slightest words escape your mouth it can be deadly."

I gulped hard and nodded. I was not sure what this woman meant. All she was telling me was that the world just wanted me dead. Was it just be gathering only THIS of what she said.

We entered the tall stern, steal gates. A guard welcomed us with a nod of approval.

A large door lied ahead, the woman did not stutter to open it at once.

I walked inside as the woman swept me to do so.

"Aaron!" A voice rang. Someone's footsteps came tumbling down the stairs, she held a candle in her right hand. Her eyes were dark and tears slid down her face. "Where was he?" She shouted as she came to the last step and bent down. She sat down the candle and put both hands on my face and squeezed tightly.

"He was in the woods." The woman great fully told.

The other woman who squeezed my face looked astonished. "The woods." She was breath taken. "Arron why were you in the woods."

I opened my mouth but I couldn't giver her an answer. Right now I was understanding my name was Aaron, I was in the woods for some reason, Mary wasn't around, I am most likely in England, it was in the 1700's and I have no clue what's going on. So I gave her a plain answer. "I don't know why."

She did not appreciate that response. "Your father and I were so worried."

"Father and I!" I shouted as I backed away from her grip. This girl looked like she was barley sixteen. "How old am I, how old are you?"

The woman who was supposably my mother was not happy. "You are six, and a bad child. You do so many dangerous stunts that could affect everyone's life in the manor."

"Vivian!" A man's voice shouted from the back hallway. The door shut tightly and I heard running footsteps coming from behind us.

"Grayson!" She shouted, "we found him."

Grayson. I thought to myself. It couldn't be who I think it is.

A man with wet jet back hair, a strong jaw, and...it was Grayson from my moms work.

"Thank bloody hell." He said dropping to his knees pulling the woman who supposedly my mother and I into a tight hug.

"Ugh..." I made a weird sound.

He kissed the top of my head, "let me make everyone aware he is home...and in trouble." He sent me a death glare. I swallowed hard pulling myself into the woman a bit more.

Grayson walked away for a few moments.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"The manor." My mother said. She put one of her hands on my forehead, "are you feeling fine?"

"Is Grayson my father?" I asked her until she slapped my bum hard.

"You do not call your father by his first name." She warned.

"That child of yours Grayson, already making me have so many grey hairs and I'm not even eighteen."

Right before my eyes was my worse nightmares. His dark hair comb back, he wore a similar outfit to Greyson's . "Daryl."

My mother slapped my bum again, "what is it with you and first names!" She growled, "calling your father and your uncle by their first names..." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Hey!" Daryl shouted, "what make you think you can just walk upstairs without a word?"

I looked up too see Jonah. His tan skin glimmering from the candle light, his dark eyes staring at Daryl with a look of boredom. "I don't know brother, didn't think I had to check in ever minute with you." He spat out.

Brother! My eyes widen and I tried to piece together the puzzle.

Ok so..
DARYL JONAH AND GRAYSON ARE BROTHERS
GRAYSON IS MY FATHER AND MARRIED TO VIVIAN
JONAH IS MY UNCLE
AND
KILLER DARYL IS ALSO MY UNCLE.

That's pretty much it. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, happy that wasn't to hard.

"You found him!" Jules yelled as she entered the room. "Levi, why are you going your room?"

"I don't know, mom." He groaned.

Wait Levi is Jonah, and Jules from school is his mom, which means Jules had sex with Grayson's and Daryl's dad...which mean she's their mom.

"Jules, control your kid." Daryl growled loudly.

I shook my head, now I was even more confused.

"Levi, where's Ezekiel?" Jules asked. "I told him to keep up with you."

"I don't know where he is?" Levi groaned.

"Well your brothers, you have to keep up with each other." Jules said as she walked with Levi upsatirs.

"Wait." The woman who walked me home said loudly. "When I was coming to the manor. I felt something...weird."

Grayson came closer. He picked me up and helped Vivian to stand.

"I think one of them is out there. Waiting." She said slowly, looking at the close door.

"Well we won't let them in." Daryl laughed, "problem solved." He didn't move after he said that.

"Levi...take Aaron up stairs with you. And find Ezekiel!" Jules hollered.

Levi walked to me and was about to pick me up until a knock was at the door. For some reason I knew it was Mary.

"Dom it's me." A female voice said behind the door.

"Dom." Vivian said not understanding what that word meant.

I raised an eyebrow and tried to get loose of his grip.

"Aaron, stop now." Grayson warned, but I still wiggled around.

"It's me. You just have to tell me I'm allowed to come in." Mary said from the door.

Oh it's that easy. "Mary come in."

Grayson dropped me hard onto the ground and I looked up to see him looking in horror. The door slowly started to open and what was not Mary.

A person dressed in a dark blue dress. She smiled slightly at me, "you know Mary?, she asked.

Before I knew it all I seen was red...and everyone was just sitting on the floor. Levi was holding onto the railing of the stairs looking in horror and the two of us were the only ones not drenched in our own blood.

"Get away!" A girl ran in. She short black hair and dark pale blue eyes. Her dress was tore and she stared at the body's on the floor. "Daryl." She whispered.

The woman stood there in anger and disbelief. "Its you...the hunter."

The girl gave a firm nod before she raced forward, in a flash of time she was covered in fire as she stuck the large stake through the woman. The vampire turned into a cold wind and blew through the front door.

She dropped to her knees out of breath.

"Noelle?" Levi cried, "it happened so fast."

I turned to him as tears dropped from his cheeks.

The sound of heels walking across the floor came to my ears. I turned to see, "Mary."

I looked around the see the whole room stayed still.

"Bloody Mary." Noelle cried. "No..You have to save them!" She shouted, "please!"

I turned to Mary knowing she was going to help. "No." she laughed, "I'm going to curse the living."

I looked up in shock.

Mary kneeled down next to me. "It's all you fault this all happened Dom."

Mary took out a blade as long as her forearm...and she slashed.

Everything flew before my eyes, wind over powered me and I seen memories of my childhood. The day I learned to ride a bike, rode my first horse...all my memories started at the age of six. None before then.

No way. I told myself. This couldn't be true. Not what I saw was true, I started to tear my hair out of my head understanding what I saw.

A second later I felt a sharp pain cross over my chest.

"Ahh!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I lunged forward to meet the side of the picnic table. Eagerly I wiped my eyes to see the clear day. "Mary!" I looked up to see her hand was no longer on mine...she was no longer sitting at the picnic table.

I stood up with wobbly legs and started to walk back to the school. I tried pulling the emergency exit door open. "It's lock." I said to myself. I started to walk to the main entrance to see all the school students and cars where gone. I blinked a couple of times and took out my phone. "5:36 PM!" I shouted not understand how long I've..ive...where was I?

I ran to the entrance and luckily the door was unlocked. I sprinted into the school to hear people talking. I hurried and started to run down the hallway to find Jonah I punched door after door shouting for Jonah.

"Jonah!"

The last doors of the hall. Thousands of things swarm through my mind, my heart hurt, my chest especially was in pain. "Jonah!" The door open by itself and kicked me back into the wall.

Out came Daryl, Grayson and Charles.

They all looked stunned to see me. I was also stunned, but mostly pained.

"Where is he!" I yelled.

They all backed up because I was not in the playing around mood.

"Who?" Grayson asked.

"Don't funking who me! Jonah and Mary!" I shouted.

"Mary." Daryl growled. "I goddman told you I smelled her. Where going kill that bitch." Daryl turned to me angry. "You should stay away from her. She's bad NEWS for your kind of people."

"I want to know where she is!" I shouted again, making my point."

"We all do." Grayson said. "We'll find her and ask her if she knows anything but...she wont be coming back to school, she has to...go back home I guess."

"Yah, back the hell." Daryl woofed on, "I'm going to stake her."

"Daryl." Grayson warned as he pointed at me.

"You will not kill her until she tells me what she meant and where she hid Jonah." I barked at the three of them.

"He's probably dead in a ditch without blood." Daryl laughed.

"Daryl." Grayson warned again.

"No. She wouldn't keep Jonah and I alive this long for no reason." I snarled with complete anger.

They all raised an eyebrow.

"Whhat do you mean?" Grayson tried to play it off.

I laughed before cracking my knuckles. I walked slowly into my homeroom class as everyone followed. I knew what's she was doing now. I opened the door, to see it.

A deer tangled up in wire hung from the ceiling of the classroom. I laughed loudly as if I was becoming insane.

"I guess it's true...Mary is the type to play with her food."

---
Remember to vote and comment

Read the second paragraph if you don't understand the bottom two.

Family Tree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 7K 37
Being queer isn't the easiest shit. Being queer and living in small town South Dakota is by far the most difficult shit. Unfortunately, five extrem...
111K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
2.2K 60 29
A Career perceptive. It's the 56th year of 'The Hunger Games'. Eighteen-year-old Dominik Venin is a volunteer from District 2, He's well trained, w...
265K 9.9K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...