• Letters • { Cameron Dallas...

By glisteningmoonlight

"If only my love was enough to keep us going, we would go on for eternity." More

Preface
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
UPDATE!

Chapter 1

2.6K 64 15
By glisteningmoonlight

It all began with a letter.

A simple, 4 paragraphed letter, back to a fan in Mississippi.

Cameron never realized that one day, that one, 4 paragraph, simple letter, would change his entire world.

Let us start from the beginning.

                                 ❁

Los Angeles, California
December 21st, 2015

It was an unusual chilly night in Los Angeles, California. The weather had suddenly dropped for some unexplainable reason.

Cameron secretly loved the cold. He would always wish and hope that it would one day actually feel like Christmas for once in L.A.

Cameron was writing letters back to his fans, an activity he had started with them a week ago in which he had named it "#LettersFromCam".

He would ask that everyone write him a letter, and each week he would choose a few fans to write back to. Each letter he would write was handwritten, signed with his scratchy, yet elegant signature at the bottom.

It was Tuesday, which meant he would be reading and writing letters for the next few hours. He began to read them, carefully tracing each word with his finger so he would not lose his place.

Each letter was the same.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAMERON."
"MARRY ME."
"BE MY BOYFRIEND"
"FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!"

He had always hated when his fans wrote to him with just 3 sentences, or 5 words. Cameron became frustrated with all of the boring letters and threw his pen down. He spun around in his chair, hoping that it would relax him into reading more letters.

He stopped his chair from spinning, closed his eyes, and randomly selected one of the letters.

From: Kirsten Ray
To : Cameron Dallas
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530

He opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Cameron,

I'm Kirsten, and normally I know you would get random letters, but I truly hope you get mine. Down below are questions I would love for you to answer, in hopes of me getting to know you better.

I think there's more to you, Dallas. I think you're an a amazing guy, but we all have our demons I know. I know this may come off strange, but just know I'm only writing with the best intentions.

Cameron looked confused by what he had just read. He read further down and found the questions, the girl, Kirsten, had written to him in her small yet, elegant handwriting.

Here is the list of questions that I mentioned earlier :

1. What's the craziest thing you've ever done before?

2. Do you see yourself becoming even more successful in the future?

3. Do you plan on continuing your acting career? Or do you have other things you would like to pursue?

4. Have all of your dreams come true? Or do you still wish upon a shooting star, or an 11:11?

5. What's the number one thing to do on your bucket list?

7. Have you ever fell in love?

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?

9. What do you do when you think you can't hold on any longer?

10. Do you believe that one day you'll change someone's life drastically?

Sincerely,
Kirsten Ray

Cameron's head was spinning. He had never been asked these questions before, and as much as he pondered them, he couldn't seem to find a sufficient answer.

After thinking of what to say, he began to write back to the girl who had taken his mind, and wrapped it around his own head.

Dear Kirsten Ray,

Your questions have left me baffled. No one has ever really been so interested in my thoughts, or feelings as much as you are.

As I am sitting here, writing back to you, I can only think to answer those questions with one answer.

Life is a carousel & it never stops turning. What my future contains is on that carousel. It's spinning faster and faster, and it won't slow down. As for my past it's there too, along with my hopes and feelings and dreams. Still turning on that carousel they go, until one day, I decide to pick a different horse. When I do that, I shall see what my future holds, or look back into my past, or think of my dreams and feelings and thoughts.

I'll have to get back to you with answers, in the mean time, I'd like to meet you. I'd like to tell you in person my hopes and dreams, and everything on that carousel.

If you ever find yourself searching for me, search no further.

Always and forever, writing letters,
Cameron Dallas

Cameron proceeded to sign his name at the bottom along with his phone number. He knew he was probably moving way too fast to be friends with Kirsten, but his heart was eager and no one had ever questioned him like her before. He was intrigued. Intrigued that one person would want to know so much about what he thought, about his dreams, about his future, and his past.

He folded the letter, placed it in an envelope, licked the top, and sealed it shut.

Biloxi, Mississippi
December 29th, 2015

Scorching would be an understatement in Mississippi in January. Although it was the middle of the month, the southern state rarely saw winter weather.

Kirsten was inside doing the dishes, precisely making sure that each dish was 100% clean, and that each one was delicately placed in its rightful spot in the drainer.

It had been a week since she had mailed her letter to Cameron. Her hopes on him replying to her had began to fade away, and she had came to the conclusion that he was busy, he had a life, and he probably gets thousands of letters a day.

Soon her doorbell rang. She dried her hands, and quickly walked to the door, making sure she looked presentable, before opening it.

As she opened the door, a man in a blue uniform stood in front of her with a wide smile.

"Kirsten Ray?" He asked cheerfully.

She nodded, "yes that's me!"

He handed her an envelope, smiled and walked back to his truck. For a moment, Kirsten did not realize what she was holding in her hand. She did not realize that her life was about to change.

She walked back to the kitchen and sat down at the bar, carefully turning it over to read the label on the front.

To : Kirsten Ray
From : Cameron Dallas
Los Angeles, California 90003

Her eyes went wide. She couldn't believe it. He had indeed received her letter, and not only had he received it, he had sent one back.

She easily turned the envelope over and began to carefully pull the top open.
She read the letter over and over and over again. Each time made her heart race a little faster than before, and each time she would feel happy and warm inside.

When she had finally pinched herself back into reality, she noticed the phone number at the bottom.

She picked her phone up, and contemplated on whether she should call or not. Eventually she opted to call, knowing that it could be a once in a lifetime chance.

The phone began to ring.
To her surprise a soft yet, scratchy voice answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Umm... Hey it's Kirsten!" She laughed.

Cameron smirked. "Ah I've been waiting a week for this call."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...