Hostages (Book 2)

By nanaedc

Which Bond Can Heal The Constantly Breaking Girl? The Completed Book 2 in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. ****Who... More

Hostages (Book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Dinner Of Truth
*Mature 16+* Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cast

Chapter 28

44 3 0
By nanaedc

I finished getting dressed in the public bathroom in the hallway then went to the kitchen. I made my morning drug then sat on a stool at the abandon island,I must have looked in the steam for long cause i started crying once i sat down. Small sobs and sniffles sounded in the kitchen as i rested my head on the rim of my mug.

No doubt i was ruining my eye art,i have no idea or reason to be crying.Or at least i don't think i do, I've been crying way too much and no one has even noticed, i wiped under my eyes when someone stood next to me and rubbed the top of my head then going down to where my hair ended. I didn't look up or anything but i did lean into their side and was then confident that it was man,probably Zayn.

"I feel so stupid for crying i should have seen it coming."

"If it makes you feel any better,no one's upset that he did it."

Using that sentence i raised my head and put distance between me and the man that's way to close to my heart to end well. i turned the stool to him and saw him slightly pout when he looked at me,he cupped my face and wiped my red and wet cheeks when i sighed and forgot about who he was and what history we had and continued to lean into his chest.

He stepped closer and put his arm around me and continued stroking my hair. "He served a threat to you as well as Naomi so Harry didn't have a problem about it,Zayn looks at you as his sister so he's fine with it,Liam and Louis just got you and your sister back and honestly the way Koby was talking about you,if Zachary didn't kill him i would of. That's why your upset right now isn't?"

"He didn't have to die Niall. You ca-can't kill someone because you don't like their choice in sp-speech..then he wouldn't even apologize." It made me cry harder.

"He would have died anyway--"

"Him dying next to me and Zachary's lame reason is what got to me."

"Timothy and Theodore never killed for you or at least that you know of and since that was Zachary's reason,your not used to it. I think that's what got to you."

I raised my head and rested y chin on his chest looking up at him. "Well that's not true,my parents killed for me. YOU did,didn't you?"

He rewiped my cheeks."Yes but you never slept with me or your parents have you?"

I pushed up. "What does that have to do with anything?"

He looked in my eyes before saying, "You didn't forgive him yet,did you?"

I sighed and dropped it as I ran a hand through my hair. "No."

"He's not smart in that case,"he lifted my mug of coffee and took a sip"I wouldn't have let you leave the room until you've forgiven me."

"Yeah well he's about to have a bigger problem with me just leaving the room. I can't stay in this hotel all day,i feel like I'm choking or I can't breath. I can't be around this stuff for one more day."

"Well as someone who cares about you,i can't second that. But if you leave,don't do so alone."

i rolled my eyes."You don't care about me,"i looked down at my hands on my lap and mumbled "that's part of the problem."

 I looked back up and saw him searching my face before whispering, "You really are naive." But I didn't pay much mind to it,I was considering actually taking a break from this,I was told some heavy stuff last night i need a break.

"I'm gonna take a walk. Can you please not tell Zachary where i'm going or that i left?"

"It's not hard to notice your not here Aria." He said and walked to the fridge,with my cup still in his hands.

"Well at least don't tell Zachary I left." I said and slid off the chair. I walked up to Niall and stopped in my tracks when he abruptly turned around. He looked down at me and in my eyes before nodding.
"I won't tell him you left or where."

I smiled small. "Thank you. And please tell the others that I will be back later on."

"Where are you going?" He asked as went to the sink. If he does care about me or not I can't tell him where I'm going cause without a doubt he or Zachary will pop up a half an hour later,that and because I  don't even know where I'm going. I silently tried to step back in heels when Niall's voice got firmer.

"Where. Are you going Aria?"

"I don't know,but trust me I won't be far."

He spun around, "Trust you? Your a target for the most dangerous men on the planet and your stubborn as a rock,tell me or I'll go with you."

"I. Don't. Know...downstairs. There's practically a mini mall surrounding the back of the hotel,I'll be there. And I'll come back...at 10. Just please don't tell anyone else. Can I go now?"
He studied me before motioning to the door,I smiled bigger this time and leaped for the door. I had to crack it as thin as thirty pennies put together then slithered out and ran to the elevator,I pressed the lobby button and leaned against one of the steel walls. I mentally smiled thinking about mine and Niall's conversation and thought that that was our first conversation where we weren't at each others throats,our first where not one of us criticized the other. Then the smiled evaporated when I thought about why I left,Zachary. I tightened the jacket around me when the doors slid open and I walked in the lobby,I greeted the registration woman and the doorman and started walking along the walk stone path when someone behind me said "Aria wait!"

I stopped and turned to see Louis running towards me. My hands fell from my pocket and my jaw dropped slightly as I sucked my teeth and groaned when he reached me. So much for not telling anyone.

"Why would he tell you!" I yelled mildly.

Louis was out of breath when he said, "He didn't. I saw you sneak out and went after you when I heard the elevator close,Niall saw me but didn't say anything."

"I care about you so I can't second that. But if you do,don't do so alone." Niall's voice repeated in my head. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth again.

"He wanted me to leave with someone just in case something happens." I started walking again this time with Louis next to me.

"Then why didn't you?" He asked.

"Because I don't need a babysitter."

"You looked 17 again when I watched you slip out the door."

At that I laughed a little. "I had alot of practice with too many overprotective people in my life."

"We just care about you. More than you seem to care about your own wellbeing.. So why are you out here anyway? That suite we have has enough entertainment."

I sighed and looked at the other strollers on the opposite path. "Boy drama,which is something I guess I usually talk to Naomi about but...you know how it is."

"Zachary. And you can talk to Nia about it,but if you do your also giving her the thought that you've forgiven her. And you won't apologize?" He said, prolonging the 'y'.

"No. I did nothing wrong except believe the liar,and I won't forgive her for it anytime soon."

Louis didn't say nothing for a minute or two. "She feels awful about it," I resucked my teeth "and how you don't even acknowledge that she exists, she regrets everything she did to hurt you."

I looked at Louis. "Yeah now she does because now her selfishness isn't blinding her,she should of thought about what the aftermath would have been before she shipped Zachary off to be killed. This is the 21st century,soon to be 22nd,people don't die from the mistakes they make."

He spoke softer. "I'll make sure to inform her that she really hurt you."

I looked away and blinked rapidly to clear my eyes from the tears that began to form.

"Talk to me."

"What?"

"Talk to me about Zachary,I may not be a woman but everyone could use a second opinion."

I sighed. "I came out here so I'm away from all the drama,I kinda don't want to talk about it."

"Your never really away from it because once you go back it'll flood your head again,you have to talk about it."

I rolled my eyes again. "You sound like my therapist."

"Wise woman. Now come on,why are you upset? It has something to do with Donohue doesn't it?"

There's no use fighting,I completely disagree with Louis on having to talk about it but what I'm thinking is going to eat me up inside. Which is more than what went on yesterday. Zach wants me to talk about it,Louis and Naomi wants me to talk about it,Sarah wants me to. Who doesn't nowadays?

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Because Zachary shot Koby."

"Because he discarded what I asked. Not to kill him,the one man out of the...possible millions in the future. I asked for that one night not to pull the trigger but it was like ZA didn't give to sh--"

"Language."

"It was like he didn't care." I quickly changed "I understand that Zach's a Mafia leader, manager, heir,whatever it is--"

"You obviously don't..understand."

I looked back at Louis. "What do you mean?"

"You have to remember that Zachary didn't grow up in a healthy lifestyle,he grew up on pills in a institution. If you do believe him about someone forcing him to kill his own mum and father,the ones who brought him into this world then you would understand what he did last night. He grew up defending his own and eliminating those who tried to take his territory,whether you like to admit it or not you are his territory and when Koby told us about everyone's intentions then spoke nasty about you Zachary killed him because he knew with the right amount of money Koby would of tried to hurt you. He grew up protecting what was his and getting rid of others who tried to change that and even you,the woman who can hurt him with just a few words,the one who can completely control him couldn't change that part of him. If someone tried to control Zachary by taking you he would do anything they ask to get you back and if they tried to control him by killing you. .he would probably go back to an insane asylum for committing massacres. He was just trying to protect you and you have to look at it from his point of view,did he do anything to make it up to you?"

I let Louis words take a seat in my brain and I was completely stunned at how he put it. I cleared my throat then said, "He promised to never do it again."

"Then he still cares about you despite that dispute you had last night."

I totally forgot about Zach's up bringing. He shot and killed both his mother and father then spent his first eighteen years in a Brokewood hospital,looking at him you would of never guessed any of that happened but what Louis said made sense. He grew up making sure no one can ever control him again the way they did when he was little and they would of had the ability again if they had me. He was just trying to protect me and I spit right in his face when he tried to make it up to me.

"Thank you Lou."

He grinned. "No problem,I knew it would of helped you."

"You should of tried psychologist instead of singer,probably would of made the same amount of money."

"Never,cause then I wouldn't have met the guys' then I wouldn't have met you and your sister and I enjoy being in your lives..even if we always have to look over our shoulder," I laughed as he continued" I missed both of you. Which probably doesn't compare to Niall's feelings while we were touring."

 "Why do you say that?"

"I'm talking about when you were still sick (A\N:depressed). Don't get me wrong we all were concerned and worried about you above and beyond  but even that much,I think Niall took it the hardest. He wouldn't stop calling Naomi. Whenever he woke up,before he went to bed,after every recording session,when we were backstage about to perform and before every interview he called and his first sentence was "How is she?" he never once missed a day without calling about you,he asked if your behavior changed,how skinny have you gotten with the lack of food,if you even smiled just a little. Niall cared about you more than anyone in my opinion."

I remember Naomi always being on the phone,I remember it so well because it goes in the category of private conversations about me. Her and the phone and her Timothy and Theodore,I just never thought or even imagined that it was Niall who called since he was part of the reasons why I was what I was. A part of me, the stubborn side is happy that Niall took numerous times a day worrying about me and took the courtesy to call,my eyebrows frowned when my stomach started to feel light and a smile threatened to show,heat rose to my cheeks and soon after my eyes widened. Butterflies? Lightheadedness? I'm getting giddy at just the thoughts of Niall.

***********

Till the next episode!?

Enjoy while I still have access to wattpad. And know that this is NOT the last book but the second out of four,I have big plans and I'm excited to share it with my veiwers!

VOTE!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 82.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
82.1K 2.6K 29
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...