Teacher Aide (kellic)

Por KellicsGayAf

Victor Fuentes is a new teacher who takes the place of Mr.Kraler. Mr. Fuentes comes into the school thinking... Más

The teacher
The urge
The Gossip
Im Craveing Your Touch
Welcome Home!
Am i in trouble sir?
Dont make a sound
Meet me here
Youre only makeing it worse
Can i tell you?
Whats gonna go down
Baby let me show you places
This feels different but i like it
Diamond -kellic
Who knew?
Jason
How do i deal with this?
Dont be an asshole
Who's this?
Character Q&A
Hold me close
Character Answers
Suprise test?
Fuck my life
Best christmas present ever
Party poppers
They'll understand, i promise
Stay away from me
I dont understand, how could you?
Its not what it looks like
These past few months have been lonley
Its not just sex anymore
This is it
Graduation day (final!)
Bonus Chapter- A fresh start
Tests
Sequel!

Let me live a little

14.3K 661 324
Por KellicsGayAf

Compliment my ginger bread house because I worked hard on it and it tasted hella bomb ok bye :-)

Also kinda bad, rushed chapter but I'm trynna get to the good parts.

••••••••••••••

"Kellin, where the fuck have you been?!" Was the first thing I heard from Vic.

"Uhm, well, Katelynne wanted to go get some food for lunch and-"

"Don't fucking lie to me! You're my teacher aide before lunch and you weren't fucking there!"

"Can you calm down? I admit that I ditched school with Justin and Kate and the guys but-"

"No buts Kellin! Do you not realize how much trouble you could have been in?! The principle came into my class that you TA in and asked where you were! She already saw that you were present during first period and was suspicious of why you were all of a sudden not in class! I covered your ass and said I let you go home because you were feeling sick and I forgot to give you a pass!" Vic yelled at me.

"Vic, im sorry-"

"How fucking immature do you have to be, to do horrible during your last high school year?! Do you realize you're failing many classes including mine and now you're ditching school?!"

"Vic! Let me live a little! I have tried hard all throughout my high school years and not once have I ever experienced what everyone else has! I want to have fun Vic! It's my last year of high school!" I yelled back getting angry quickly because I for one, know that I am not immature.

"That doesn't change the fact that you still need to do well in school! Senior year matters kellin! It matters a lot! The fact that you've managed to drop your grades a lot in just a spam of a couple of months disappoints me!" He yelled sounding caring but angry with me.

"Can't I just suck your dick for a grade?" I muttered, repeating what Katelynne told me in the car. I covered my mouth instantly shocked at what I had said. Vic look at me shocked as well but unbelievably disappointed.

"And to think that I have finally found someone, whom I thought had grown up and was mature." He said and pushed pass me and out of the living room.

"Vic I didn't mean to-" I told him walking close behind him and grabbing his hand.

"Just leave Kellin." Vic said pulling away from me roughly and disappearing into his room.

I sighed and left his house, walking back to my own, only to be lectured by Jenna about how skipping school is unacceptable. I didn't even listen to her, I was too disappointed in myself.

Did I really act immature? I know sometimes I could act like a kid but I thought I was pretty mature most of the time for a seventeen year old. I walked up the stairs and into my room and plopped down on my bed. What if this realization to Vic made him not want to be me? I honestly didn't know what I would do. I see him all the time during the school plus he's my teacher and it would hurt to know that I wouldn't be able to hold him like I use too. I stared at the ceiling for a long time just thinking about the consequences.

I felt a vibration come from my pocket. I pulled my phone out and I got a new message. Opening my old flip phone I saw it was from Justin.

Hey there's a party tonight at Jacks! Let's go because I have nothing better to do and I know that you don't have a life

I chuckled at his message and replied back, becoming instantly happy.

Yeah sure, pick me up at 9 you dork :p

Alright Hun bun <3

I got up and looked in my closet to see what I should wear to my first-

Wait.

My first party, holy shit this is my first party! I then became very nervous. What do I even do at parties? How do I dress? Maybe casual? Yeah I'll go with casual wear.

I picked out a long sleeve black sweater and put on some boots. I kept my pants on because there was no point in changing them. I went to the restroom and put on some deodorant and some scented spray. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:30 so I went on my laptop and decided to finish some homework. I needed to get my grades up anyways so might as well start now. Soon enough I heard a honk outside and shut off my laptop.

"I'm going out!" I yelled.

"Alright stay safe!" I heard Haley yell from the kitchen. I was expecting Jenna but I guess she left with Tay or something.

I was about to go out the door until I decided to go to the kitchen. Haley was sitting on the bar stool drinking coffee and reading a magazine. I went up to her and gave her a long hug.

"Bye mom, don't work too late tonight." I told her.

She looked up at me and stood up from the chair so that we could give each other a proper hug.

"Don't drink too much, this is between me and you alright? Jenna doesn't have to know you went out on a school night." She said pronouncing  Jenna's name like it was some sort of venom in her mouth.

"Alright bye mom." I said giving her small kiss on the top of her head before pulling away.

"Hurry up faggot!" I heard Justin tell from outside while obnoxiously honking his car.

I left the house and hopped into his car without a word. Justin kept talking to me but I zoned out. I couldn't stop thinking about Vic, I was so worried about what he thought about me now.

"What's up your ass?" Justin asked.

"Not you." I shot back in a rude tone.

"Not yet." He smirked and winked at me.

I laughed a bit and I felt a little bit better, just a little bit.

"Okay but seriously what's wrong?" Justin asked as he took a turn on the street we were on.

"Just relationship problems."

"Wait your in a relationship? Since when? With who?" He asked.

"You didn't know?"

"Well yeah the relationship part I did but with who? I'll fight someone if I have too." He laughed.

I shook my head at his stupidity and sighed.

"Do you think I'm immature? Or like dumb?" I asked feeling down all of a sudden.

"Kells you're a teenager, you gotta experience things and learn from mistakes so you don't make them later in life. You don't even act that immature, if anything you're too up tight about everything." He said scrunching up his nose.

"Really?"

"Yeah, like when you ditched with us today, I think that was the first time I have ever saw you relax and just let lose a bit."

"Wow. I never knew that."

"And for the dumb part, you're not. You are the smartest person I know and hell I wouldn't be shocked if you were valedictorian. You try so hard in school and maybe that's what makes you up tight but hey, it's all gonna pay off in a couple of months right?" He said and parked the car and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah you're right, if a guy can't like me for me even if I'm a bit immature at times, then he doesn't deserve me."

"There ya go!" He said.

We both stepped out of the car and walked up to the large house that people scattered in the front yard and music blaring from the inside of the house.

"Well Kellin, I'd like to see you let lose again if it's not too much to ask for." He chuckled.

"Of course, I mean what are best friends for if you can't make memories with them." I laughed and began walking into the house.

"Wait Kellin! Remember, tonight is about you. Forget that asshole who made you feel down about yourself alright?"

I nodded my head at Justin and we began to walk to the kitchen where all the booze was. I wasn't one to drink, but I needed to relax. Justin handed me a glass of clear liquid that made my throat burn. It had a horrible taste and made me gag a bit, but some how it was kind of good. I took more after that, then the rest of the night was a blur.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.7K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
53K 3.1K 19
Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too feminine than the average boy. His homosexual...
5.9K 207 17
Vic and Kellin were high school sweethearts then after graduation and being at college only three months, they decided to break up. However after ten...
4.2K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...